Chapter Six

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Jae didn't answer for a while.

 

"Right?", Sheila asked again.

 

"Uhh....", Jae is thinking for an answer.

 

Sheila started to feel bad of Jae who seems to be in doubt about answering her question.

 

'Jae!!! What are you doing?! Say yes!!! Quick!', said Seoyun in her mind.

 

Jae seemed to have been reading Seoyun's thoughts. "Yes!", he finally answered.

 

Seoyun gave a relieved sigh.

 

Sheila chuckled. "I was worried you would say no. Don't tease me, Jae. Please don't say you don't love me. Okay? I would be the loneliest person in the world if you do.", Sheila pouted.

 

"Don't worry, babe. I'll do everything to make you feel better.", Jae promised.

 

Sheila felt better but kept clinging in Jae's arm.

 

"Where's your next class?", asked Jae to Seoyun.

 

"At room A-08. But it will start after 15 more minutes. How 'bout you?"

 

"Room A-12. It will start in about 5 minutes from now.", Jae answered.

 

Seoyun nodded. "How 'bout you, Sheila?", Seoyun turned to Sheila and asked her.

 

Sheila checked her schedule. "At room A-08. Hey, we have the same class!", Sheila was happy to be in the same class with Seoyun.

 

"Mmhmm. That's good! But I think I'll have to leave you now. I need to go to my next class. Bye!", Jae stood up and brought his tray with him so he can throw his trash away.

 

"Bye, babe!", Sheila stood up too and kissed him on his cheeks.

 

Seoyun trembled. She was supposed to be the one to do that since she is Jae's real girlfriend. Seoyun tried not to be jealous so she just smiled to them.

 

Jae left then Sheila sat down. She's almost done eating. The day went okay. But because of Sheila, Seoyun felt uncomfortable.

 

 

Days have passed and they regularly meet in the cafeteria. Jae and Sheila always sit beside together with Seoyun and sometimes with Yoona at the same table.

 

Seoyun and Sheila were the only one left at the table having a friendly conversation."Sheila, what's your dorm number?", Seoyun asked Sheila.

 

"F-15.", she answered.

 

"Oh. Mine's G-01.""Hmm... It's a bit far from mine though. But it's okay! We always see each other in the cafeteria anyway!"

 

"What's your next class? Mine's A-08 again.", asked Sheila to Seoyun.Seoyun laughed.

 

"We have the same again!", Seoyun reached out for a hi-five while Sheila returned it.

 

 

Apparently the school's 'mean girl', Minji, saw Seoyun and remembered that she still has a business to do with her. 'This is my time for revenge.' , she smirked at her thought.

Minji who was drinking juice didn't think of the possible consequences that would happen if she spilled this to Seoyun. She boldly walked passing by Sheila but Seoyun didn't notice as she was talking with Sheila.

Minji spilled the juice to Seoyun's face. The people who saw this incident gasped. Until the whole cafeteria is almost silent as the library.

 

Seoyun's eyes were closed and still didn't know who threw juice to her until she heard Minji speak. "Hey, Seoyun. Did you miss me?", said Minji. "This is not yet enough for you to pay me everything you have taken away from me.", she continued.

 

Seoyun wiped her face with her hands. She stood up looking pissed off.

 

"What are you going to do now?", teased Minji.

 

Sheila stood up and intentionally spilled the juice she was drinking to Minji who didn't notice that Sheila is actually there.

 

Minji gasped. She looked at Sheila. "Who are you?! Why did you spill the juice at me?!", yelled Minji to Sheila.

 

"No. Why did you spill juice to Seoyun?", Sheila answered back.

 

Seoyun was shocked about what's happening now. All of them in the cafeteria were silent and watching.

 

"That's none of your business! You're lucky I ran out drinks to spill on you.", Minji replied back.

 

Sheila laughed. "Poor you.", she raised an eyebrow.

 

"Don't think that this is the end.", she also raised her eyebrow. "I'm not yet done with the both of you." Minji pointed to Sheila and Seoyun, then walked out the cafeteria.

 

Sheila and Seoyun sat down. The people in the cafeteria whispered to one another.

 

'Oh no... Minji's back?

I thought she'd be gone forever. But why did she come back?

She was so mad at me.

Worse than before.

And... Sheila....

Sheila stood up for me...

Maybe she isn't that bad after all.'

 

Sheila handed her some tissue. "Here wipe yourself.", said Sheila.

 

"Thanks.", Seoyun took the tissue and wiped herself while Sheila helped her.

 

Seoyun could still here the whispers from the people around them. 'Great! These people are talking about me being thrown with juice by Minji.', she thought sarcastically. 'This is the second time I've been part of a big issue with Minji in this school.', she continued talking to herself in her minds.

 

"What just happened?", Sheila asked concern about the situtation.

 

"I'll tell you later. Let me change my clothes first. I have to go back to my dorm. We're going to be late for our next class. You can go to the next class by yourself now. Don't worry about me.", Seoyun told Sheila as she stood up fixing her things.

 

"No. I'm going to help you.", replied Sheila as she stood up. "Come. Let's go and leave these people talking about us.", Sheila continued.

 

Seoyun softened at her but she had no time to insist that she can do it by herself. "Thanks.", Seoyun uttered.

 

Sheila gave an assuring smile and they walked out of the cafeteria.

 


 

Author's note:

And there goes Hyuna as Kwon Minji on her first scene. Mehe~

Anyways, sorry if it isn't too original or something =/

Please do comment but not too harsh? ^^

Alrights. Fighting again and God bless <3

Thank you for reading! =))