Chapter Eleven

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Next day at the cafeteria Jae, Seoyun, Sheila and Yoona were at the table sitting together.

 

"I have great news!", informed Sheila. She was gripping a biscuit between her thumb and index finger.

 

"What?", asked Yoona after swallowing her food.

 

"My brother is coming here next week!", said Sheila excitingly.

 

"Shaun is coming here?", Jae asked to make sure of what he has heard.

 

"What? Who's Shaun?", asked Seoyun who seemed like she wasn't paying attention to what Sheila just said for she was busy eating her meal.

 

"Yep! My brother, Shaun, is coming here next week! I'm so excited.", Sheila stomped her left foor then right foot again and again obviously excited.

 

"Really?", Yoona smiled and chewed her food. "Is he handsome? Is he single?"

 

Sheila gave a loud chuckle.

 

Seoyun punched Yoona in her arm but Yoona didn't mind as she was used to it.

 

"Well, yea... He is.", answered Sheila to Yoona's question.

 

"Handsome or single?", asked Yoona to make it clear whether Sheila meant 'yes, he is single' or 'yes, he is handsome'

 

"Both.", answered Sheila.

 

"Ohhhhh!!!!! Burn!", Yoona turned to Seoyun to .

 

Seoyun rolled her eyes and continued eating.

 

"He is the best brother you could ever have!", Sheila boasted as she tossed her hands in the air with a cute excited expression.

 

"Then I guess that's great!", said Jae. "We should prepare something for him."

 

"Exactly what I thought of!", She pointed her index finger. "I actually have an idea.", Sheila wriggled her eyebrows. "You know, Shaun oppa is really into music. We might prepare a presentation for him."

 

"How?", asked Yoona.

 

"We'll dance, sing or hire a band or something?", answered Sheila.

 

Seoyun's eyes widened and snapped her fingers as she thought of an idea. "Band? Mirae's band will be in!", she suggested.

 

"Who's Mirae?", asked Sheila.

 

"My dorm mates. They're actually in a band. One of them sings, plays the guitar, drums, piano and other sorts musical instruments. And they can compose their own songs too!", answered Seoyun convincingly.

 

"Then that's really great! So we won't have to find or hire a band. Can I talk to them later?"

 

"Sure! What time?"

 

That night, after the classes Sheila visited Seoyun in her dorm. There she met Mirae, Reumi and Soo Hee.

 

As the leader, Mirae agreed to perform a song for Shaun. Reumi and Soo Hee agreed as well.It was weekend the next day. 10 days to go and Shaun we'll be arriving Korea from America.

 

Sheila, Jae, Seoyun, Yoona and Mirae's band went out to the park. While having a picnic sitting down at the mat, they talked about how they're going to make the presentation for Shaun's welcoming party.

 

Suddenly Sheila came up with an idea. "Jae! Remember the dance we've choreographed together?", she asked.

 

'They choroegraphed a dance? Together?', Seoyun felt jealous. 'Jae and I never got to make a dance together...'

 

 


 

Author's Note:

So yeah. That was Sheila's announcement mehe~

Shaun's finally coming xD

I'm feeling excited too ehuehuehue :3

Please stay tuned to the next chapters a little drama is coming (just a little tho i think? /bricked)

And sorry for the short updates. It will only apply for the next few chapters

And my school is coming soon so expect fewer updates =(

So... I'm out. Byeee~ =))))))))