Chapter Five

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

The next day has came. It has been only a day since Jae came but a lot of things already happened.

 

Seoyun did her daily routine. The alarm clock would ring for Seoyun and for her dorm mate. Seoyun would always be the first one to take a bath since she's the fastest among them. Mirae follows, then Reumi, then Soo Hee.

 

Seoyun went to the dining table and ate her breakfast. Mirae has just finished taking a bath so she joined Seoyun.

 

"Good morning!", greeted Mirae happily.

 

"Good morning.", Seoyun greeted back with a weak smile.

 

"So you're boyfriend came yesterday, right? How was it?", Mirae asked.

 

"Fine.", Seoyun replied with a sad low voice while eating.

 

"It seems like there's a problem. What is it?", asked Mirae.Seoyun gave a big sigh.

 

"Long story. Just ask Yoona she knows it anyway.", she answered.

 

"Fine.", she nodded her head. "It seems like you really need space right now.", she said as she bit the nugget she's eating.

 

Seoyun continued eating. She doesn't seem to the have appetite but still managed to finish her food because she has to. Seoyun grabbed her shoulder bag. When she opened the door she saw Jae standing there waiting for her.

 

Seoyun wasn't expecting Jae so she was surprised. But her faced showed no emotion.

 

"Good morning, dear.", greeted Jae. He kissed Seoyun's forehead and hugged her.

 

Seoyun felt better from being moody just now. She smiled without even noticing it.

 

Reumi who was eating with the others took a peek. She gasped when she saw someone was hugging Seoyun. She excitedly ran to the door and stood beside Seoyun.

 

"Hi, I'm Reumi.", Reumi being the bubbly little girl she is introduced herself to Jae and reached out her hands for shaking.

 

Jae who was still hugging Seoyun stopped to shake hands with Reumi. "I'm Jae, Seoyun's boyfriend.", said Jae with a smile.

 

"I know. You guys are so sweet... Hugging each other out our door.", said Reumi who feels romantic because of the two couples.

 

Jae chuckled.

 

Seoyun grinned shyly. "Would like to meet my other dorm mates?", asked Seoyun to Jae. But before he could even answer Seoyun already called Mirae and Soo Hee.

 

Mirae immediately responded to Seoyun calling so she ran to them while Soo Hee followed behind her.

 

"Jae, these are my dorm mates Mirae and Soo Hee.", Seoyun told Jae when they were finally there.

 

"Hi, Jae!!", Mirae cheerfully waved her hands.

 

Soo Hee stayed quiet but smiled and gave a little hand wave.

 

"Jae, Seoyun has been telling us a lot about you.", said Reumi.

 

"Oh... really?", Jae felt flattered.

 

"You want to come and eat with us for a while?", Mirae offered.

 

"No. It's okay. You don't need to bother.", Jae replied.

 

"Mmhmm.", Mirae nodded. "Okay, if you say so.", she smiled.

 

"We'll leave now. Bye.", Jae greeted before leaving while he put his arms around Seoyun dragging themselves away.

 

"Bye!", said Mirae and Reumi. Soo Hee just gave a smile again.

 

Jae and Seoyun left then. Jae took Seoyun's shoulder bag to carry it for her. Seoyun just let him carry it. While walking in the hallways they were having a conversation.

 

"Did you eat already?", asked Jae. "I still didn't", he continued.

 

"Oh, I already did. Sorry I didn't eat with you. I didn't know. I actually wasn't expecting you would be out my dorm waiting for me.", answered Seoyun.

 

"What? Why not?", asked Jae. "I'm your boyfriend. You should expect that.", he continued.

 

"I...- th-", Seoyun stuttered then gave a sigh. "I thought you wouldn't because you would probably be with Sheila.", she finally said it.

 

Jae sighed too. "Don't worry about her. She will be better soon. We can still fight for this relationship. No matter what.", Jae promised.

 

Then the two agreed to go to the cafeteria because of Jae's hunger. They found a vacant table and sat together facing each other.

 

Jae was just eating while Seoyun watched him eat like his dying of hunger.

 

Seoyun chuckled at Jae's actions.

 

"Stop laughing. I'm really hungry you know? You didn't even eat breakfast with me.", said Jae with a sad face.

 

"Oh really???", Seoyun raised an eyebrow. "You're so dramatic.", Seoyun continued laughing of her boyfriend's silliness.

 

Jae smiled seeing Seoyun laugh. Seoyun stopped laughing after a while.

 

"Why did you stop laughing?", Jae pouted and felt bad that she had to stop laughing soon.

 

Seoyun gulped. "Sheila's there.", she said looking at Sheila's direction who seems to be looking for someone.

 

Jae turned behind to see if Sheila was really there. She was standing alone holding her tray.

 

Sheila continued to look around and felt like someone's looking at her. Finally, she found Jae. She smiled and walked to them.

 

"Oh no.", Jae said looking back at Seoyun. "I guess we're back to pretend mode. I'm really sorry about this.", said Jae sadly.

 

Seoyun gave a weak smile.

 

"Jae!!", greeted Sheila who came behind and sitting beside him again. She placed the tray that she's carrying on the table. "Hey, Seoyun!", she greeted her too.

 

"Hi!", Seoyun smiled to Sheila.

 

"How's your day?", asked Sheila.

 

'No offense but I'm not fine because you're here.' "It's fine. I guess.", Seoyun lied. "How 'bout you?", she asked her back.

 

"I'm having a good one!!", answered Sheila cheerfully.

 

"Yup... It seems like your enjoying it with Jae.", said Seoyun.

 

Sheila chuckled. "Of course!", she agreed. "I love Jae, he makes me happy. And he loves me too.", said Sheila to Seoyun. "Right, babe?", she turned to Jae.

 

'Babe?! They call each other babe?!

Gosh.... My relationship with Jae has never been worse because of Sheila.

Wait....

Why am I blaming her?

Damn it!!! I'm so mean.

She just have her sickness that's why this must happen.

I almost forgot I'm just trying to help her feel better.

But why do I have to feel pain to help her???

Whatever. I'm just doing this to help my neighbor and therefore to help God.

Yes.... That's it!

I have to fight for this!'

 

Now what might Jae's answer be to Sheila's question.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hellloooooo. Another one of those author's note. Uhhh... an awkward one, that is.

I aplogize if this chapter and the other past chapters aren't that good T.T

Anyways... I just wanna request for comments so I know how the story is going.. keke ^^

But please don't be too harsh(?) Mehe~

Ukiie~ Thanks for reading, subscribing or commenting!

I'll be looking forward for comments! Hope there will be no more silent readers ^^

Fighting! And God bless <3