Chapter Fifteen

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Seoyun and Yoona were walking to the cafeteria when Seoyun told Yoona about what really happened to Sheila.

 

"Sheila went to my dorm last night. It was kind of odd. I wasn't expecting her but she apologized to me about screaming and doing unusual things she did yesterday."

 

"So she really has that sickness. That's really sad.", Yoona pouted. "I hope someday she can accept the fact that you are Jae's real girlfriend."

 

"You're right.", Seoyun nodded.

 

"On the bright side, I think she's improving. After all she apologized to you right?"

 

Seoyun smiled. "So... How 'bout you?", Seoyun tried to keep the conversation going.

 

Yoona just scratched the back of her neck.

 

"Come on! Tell me some of your stories.", requested Seoyun.

 

"Well... I ran out of good ones so I guess I got no choice but to tell you this random one."

 

"Go on."

 

"Have you accidentally thrown a crumpled paper on a stranger's head?"

 

"I think I have before. That's why I refrain from throwing stuffs around too many people. It's really embarrassing when you accidentally hit them. Especially if you have a crush on that person.", Seoyun openly replied.

 

Yoona blushed upon hearing the word crush.

 

"Why'd you ask?", Seoyun added.

 

"Err.. Nothing. I told you it was just random!", Yoona gave an awkward chuckle.

 

They reached the cafeteria as usual they sat with Sheila and Jae. But this time there was something new.

 

When Yoona and Seoyun approached the table they saw Jae and Sheila beside each other but sitting with someone else. A guy.

 

Yoona gasped upon seeing who the guy is. 'Speaking of which.', she thought.

 

Jae stood up to introduce the guy. "Everyone this is my dorm mate, Bang Jayhyun or Jay-Jay for short."

 

The girls smiled at him and bowed. He nodded and smiled back.

 

Yoona and Seoyun were still standing up for they couldn't sit down because the guy was sitting on the seat they were usually sitting at.

 

Jay-Jay noticed this. "Oh. I'm sorry I think you have to sit down.", he stood up.

 

"No. No. Please. It's okay.", Seoyun prevented him from standing up as she took a chair from another table to sit on.

 

Jay smiled and nodded then everyone else who were standing up finally sat down. But Yoona was still standing up.

 

"Yoona! What are you doing? Sit down already!", ordered Seoyun.

 

"Where?"

 

"There. Beside Jay-Jay.", Seoyung pointed.

 

"Uhh.", Yoona felt awkward but managed to sit down beside Jay-Jay. 'Why do I feel awkward? It's just Jay-Jay.', thought Yoona.

 

"I just want to inform you guys that Jay-Jay will be joining us in our practice. He knows how to choreograph and he dances really great!", Jae announced.

 

"Well, then welcome to the group Jae.", Sheila offered her hand with a smile.

 

Jay-Jay didn't say anything but smiled and shook hands with Sheila.

 

Yoona felt glad that Jay-Jay will be part of the group. 'I wonder if he still remembers me. The one who accidentally hit him with a crumpled paper. But didn't Seoyun say that that is embarrassing? Oh well.'

 

The days went on pretty well. They continued practicing. Everyone welcomed Jay-Jay to their group. Sheila tried to keep up from her jealousy every time Jae and Seoyun practices together. Fortunately, she got used to it that she didn't feel any jealousy anymore. She was better than she used to be. 

 

Jay-Jay taught them some other cool moves. He was assigned to teach Yoona so the both of them practiced together.

 

"No. It's like this.", Jay-Jay kept correcting Yoona.

 

"I know, I know! I'm doing it right! Why are you saying it's wrong?", Yoona argued with Jay-Jay.

 

"Because you can't even dance well.", Jay-Jay teased.

 

"What!? I do to! You're just saying that because I'm better than you.", Yoona huffed arms crossed.

 

"Why would I think you're better than me? I'm actually better than you!"

 

"Then why do you have to be so boastful?". 'After all I thought Jay-Jay is admirable. I can't believe he's this annoying.'

 

Sheila suddenly appeared and chuckled. "Okay, guys! Please stop and just practice."

 

"Well it's Jay-Jay's fault. I don't know what's wrong with him. He keeps on mocking at me while trying to be nice to him.", complained Yoona as she rolled her eyes.

 

Jay-Jay teasingly smiled at Yoona.

 

"Alright, Jay-Jay. Stop mocking at Yoona.", Sheila patted his head.

 

Jay-Jay innocently smiled.

 

"See, he's a good boy!", Sheila told Yoona.

 

Jay-Jay chuckled cutely.

 

"Yea. Like a pet dog.", Yoona rolled her eyes still annoyed of Jay-Jay. "Sheila, can you just teach me instead of him? Jay-Jay is really a bad dance teacher.", Yoona glared at Jay-Jay as she kept complaining.

 

Jay-Jay chuckled again shaking his head.

 

"Ok, Yoona. I'll be the one to teach you from-", Sheila was about to agree with Yoona but got interrupted by Mirae who was approaching her.

 

"Sheila!", called Mirae.

 

Sheila turned to her. "Yes. What is it?"

 

"I just have a few things to settle with you about the song."

 

"Sure. Just a second.", Sheila replied to Mirae then turned to Yoona. "Sorry, Yoona. I guess Jay-Jay shall be teaching you the dance steps for now.", she shrugged as she sincerely apologized and went away to talk with Mirae about the song.

 

Yoona slightly felt upset. She rolled her eyes and pouted.

 

Jay-Jay noticed this and kept chuckling.

 

"Hahaha. Yea keep laughing.", said Yoona sarcastically.

 

Jay-Jay did keep laughing.

 

"Ugh. Shut up! Why are you even laughing?"

 

"Because of you.", Jay-Jay answered smiling.

 

"So you think I'm funny?", Yoona asked irritated.

 

"No! I just feel happy because you're there.", Jay-Jay replied still smiling.

 

Yoona softened at those words. I just feel happy because you're there."Well, I'm glad I'm making someone happy.", Yoona became serious this time. "But still! Not in that kind of way!", she changed back to being annoyed again.

 

Jay-Jay chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry but I guess I'll have to keep teasing you like that."

 

Yoona growled and stomped her feet angrily.

 

"Woah. Calm down, lion.", Jay-Jay joked and laughed.

 

"Yah! It's not even funny!", Yoona yelled at Jay-Jay.

 

However, Jay-Jay kept laughing but suddenly stopped when Jae and Seoyun went beside him to ask about the dance steps.

 

While Jay-Jay showed the dance steps to Jae and Seoyun his behavior changed from a playful to a gentle one.

 

'What's with this guy? Acting like he's an innocent kid to other people but to me-- ugh!', thought Yoona.

 


 

Author's Note: 

It's been a long time

A reaaaally long time

/bricked

You guys still alive orrr?