Chapter Thirteen

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Sheila's eyebrows knitted. Her breath goes faster as her heart beats faster as well. She was about to burst out in madness. Madness for the girl trying to take her own man. She couldn't help but scream. It was so loud that it caught everyone's attention.

 

Mirae, Reumi, Soo Hee, Yoona were shocked. But especially Jae and Seoyun. They trembled in nervousness. Out of curiousity, Jae and Seoyun ran to Sheila who was running away in tears.

 

'No. No. No!!!

Maybe I thought wrong.

But why am I crying like this?

This is frustrating!'

 

Sheila ran below a tree to sit down. There it was quiet. Not much people. Jae caught up with Sheila. While Seoyun stopped for a while as she was catching her breath.

 

Jae approached Sheila and left Seoyun behind. "Babe, what's wrong?", Jae tried to cheer Sheila up as she sat down with Sheila.

 

Sheila kept crying.

 

"What happened?", Jae gently hugged Sheila still trying to make her feel better.

 

"Seoyun.", uttered Sheila while her voice was a bit shaking as she was crying.

 

When Jae heard this he trembled in fear. 'Oh no. Did she catch us?'

 

"Seoyun!", she yelled at Jae madly.

 

This made Jae stop hugging her. He acted confused. "What did she do to you?", he asked.

 

Seoyun finally came as she caught up. She ran to the tree where Jae and Sheila were. There she saw Jae sitting and wrapping his arms around Sheila who was sorrowfully crying. Looking at this really hurts Seoyun. But for Sheila's sake she tried to keep her jealousy

 

Sheila looked away from Seoyun. Jae stared at Seoyun.

 

Seoyun started to speak. "Is there anythi-"

 

"Shh. Just leave us alone.", Jae cut off Seoyun coldly just to make Sheila feel better.

 

But Seoyun felt hurt with what Jae said. She was only trying to help but Jae rejected. Seoyun left tearing up.

 

'Sorry, Seoyun. We need to do this. Please don't give up.', Jae thought as Seoyun walked away.

 

Sheila kept sobbing on Jae's shoulders. Jae kept his arms wrapped around Sheila.

 

"Okay. That's enough. I'm here for you.", Jae whispered to Sheila.

 

 


 

Author's note:

Yeahp.

The first scene when Sheila's sickness strikes :3

I will be inactive in updating starting today :/

But I'll still work on it

Soooo, fighting!