Lovey Dovey

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Victoria stop at the door, when she heard something.

“Hyung, how was she?” Kyuhyun voiced seem worried. Victoria wondering. Who is “She” that Kyu talking about.

“She still unconcious..” Siwon reply

“Unconcious..is she also in here?” Kyu asked

“Yes..how this happened? How could you two be together in the car, I thought both of you already not seeing each other anymore..” Siwon

Victoria heartbeat getting faster. What just happened, what are they talking about.

“Vic??” Donghae was shocked when he saw victoria was standing infront of the door room when he about to go to out from the room. Victoria just act normal and try to control her emotion. At the same time Siwon and Kyuhyun look at each other, hoping that Victoria didn’t heard anything. Victoria just walk clamly the put the fruits on the table.

“I cut it first” Victoria take of the knife and cut the fruits. Siwon and kyuhyun nooding akwardly

“Lets eat” Victoria said again but her voice sound a bit flat, she feel like stupid, because she feel like they are hiding something from her.

I thought both of you already not seeing each other anymore

This word keep playing in her mind. What does it really means, who is She? She really feel like asking, but she just don’t have courage to asked, especially with Kyu condition. But she extreamly dying of curiousty right now.

“Vic..” Kyuhyun calling her name, when he see her standing just like a stone.

“You look so tired, you should just go home” Kyuhyun added and hold her hand.

“Emm..” Victoria answer shortly. The she grab her bag, and bow to Siwon then he walk to Kyuhyun

“Take care..I will come tomorrow. Victoria said, Kyuhyun pull her hand and hold it tightly.

“Thank you dear..” Kyuhyun said, Victoria smile a bit and let go her hand slowly.

“Let me send you home” Siwon offer to ride her home, kyuhyun nodded seem agree with Siwon idea.

“Its Okay Oppa..”She walk slowly and leave the room. Kyuhyun and Siwon just looking with each other. She walk lazly leave the hospital, in her mind there a lot of question appear. She just hoping this is some sort of misunderstanding, and it will be clear soon.

                                                                                                                  ***********************************

“Your home..” Yunho said as soon Victoria stand infront of the door house.

“Yeah Oppa..” Victoria sligtly smile to Yunho, the she take sit at the couch beside Yunho.

“How was him?” Yunho asked

“Changmin told me about your boyfriend..” yunho added.

“He getting better..” Victoria answer, the question reminde her about Kyu and lead to the girl that Kyuhyun and Siwon talking about. It make her feel more curious and at the same time upset.

“Glad to heard that…” Yunho said, Victoria just nooded.

“Emm..are you alone? Where Changmin?” Victoria look around.

“He told me that he is going to meet his friend” Yunho said

“Girlfriend?” Victoria bluntly asked, and remind back the girl pitcure that she seen when she sneaking inside Changmin bedroom that day.

“I don’t think so..I hope he really meet one..” Yunho said.

“It have been a while she gone..” Yunho added, Victoria suddenly become more curious to know more about Changmin.

“Gone?” Victoria really want to ask more, but she try so bad to hide the curious feeling.

“They should been married..but..she didn’t came on that day..” Yunho said with the gaze of regret.

Victoria also feel bad about it.

“emm..why didn’t she came?” Victoria asked again

“I don’t really know what the reason that make her left..and at the some level, I feel like I hate her the most..its hurt to see Changmin endure the pain..see him cried also give me a heartbreak…” Yunho tell refersh the memory, when he saw Changmin endure  the pain, it was hard for him. Victoria nooded, she never thought Changmin have the sad love story.

“First time I saw you in his house, I was quiet surprise but at the same time happy, because I really thought he already have find someone..but..wrong assumption..” Yunho added and smile at Victoria. Victoria just smile back, she don’t know what to said.

“He said that she must have her own reason to leave the weeding that day…but until now she just disappear and withou any news..and that pabo is still waiting..” Yunho added.

                                                                     ***********************************************************************************

After victoria take a bath, she lay on her bad, it is very tiring day, rathen than physically tiring she more tired with her mental, She??? Who on earth is her? Then suddenly the “Cheating” word come across her mind, she quickly get up from the bad and shook her head a few time. No..no.. she denied it. I shouldn’t have this kind of assumption, I belive in Kyu.

“Arrghh..forget about it..” Victoria get out from her bedroom, she feel hungry. She decide to cook something, then suddenly Changmin also appear in front of the door. They look at each other, then he asked.

“How was him?”

“Getting better..” She said. Changmin nodded

“Groww..groww..” suddenly there a sound coming from Victoria stomach, she quickly touch her stomach, she also feel totally embrassed toword Changmin. Why does it have to make a sound infront of people.Her face turn red, she feel like hiding her face under the table. Changmin look at Victoria with weird expression.

“Yah..go and eat something..the sound is weird” Changmin shook his head and leaving her behind.

“Weird??” Victoria bite her lips.

“Groowwn…” The stomach make a sound again.

“I still can hear it..weirdo” changmin shouted from the living room.

“Yah!!” Victoria scream and quickly run to the kitchen to fufiil her empty stomach.

She took out the water from the refrigrator, and drink it recklessly embarked upon the Changmin word.

“WEIRDO…I never thought people who are starving would be call weirdo..” She nagging alone in the kitchen.

“Woah..you nagging a lot..like granny Changminie..” Yunho walk into the kitchen and sit at the dine table. Victoria stare at Yunho and pounting .

“What?? It’s remind me to him..hehe” yunho added, Victoria now put her hand on her hips, act like mad. Realize that Yunho quickly stop and put his hand together, asking for forgiveness. Then Victoria laugh.

“Oppa..you scared with me..haha” Victoria turn to laugh. Yunho follow the laughter to.

“No..no ..I will stop nagging…I don’t want to be like granny Changminie” She added, and both of them laugh again.

Changmin sometime sneak a glance at the kitchen, when he heard voice laughing happily in the kitchen. He really curious what are both of them talking and laughing about.

What on earth, that make they laughing like crazy..

Changmin get up from the couch slowly, and slowly approaching to the kitchen, he is eyeing to see ambience in the kitchen, Victoria was busy on a saute pan, while Yunho is cutting fruits, they chat and look close. The scene, makes Changmin feel anoyed. The changmin eyes getting wider, with Yunho suden action, Yunho fed Victoria the fruits, and Victoria exprees the taste with cute face, and both of them laugh. Changmin jaw drop, and he quickly go back to the living room.

What the lovey dovey scene..what the crap..am I leaving with the married couple.

“Hyung!!..Hyung!!” Changmin suddenly call Yunho from the living room.

“Wheyo??’ Yunho reply from kitchen.

“Where is the remote control?? Why don’t you put back at the place you take it..its hard for me to change the channel” Changmin said loudly.

“The nagging Grany start..” yunho said to Victoria slowly, Victoria just laugh. Yunho quickly go to the living room.

“What?I already put in on the coffe table” yunho pointing at the small coffe table near the couch.

“So where it is?” changmin smirk. Yunho start finding it all over the place at the living room

“I told you so many time, put it back after using it” changmin nagging again to his hyung.

“Ara!! i’m finding it..” Yunho look under the couch.

“Get up for a while..” Yunho point at the couch, where changmin sit.

“Wheyo??” Changmin ignore it, and keep sitting like a boss.Yunho then pull changmin hand, and he finally stand up, then Yunho feel something under the couch, he take it out and roughly give to Changmin.

“Woah..I wonder how the remote control walk ant sit under the couch..” Yunho added and leave Changmin behind. Changmin bite his lips, did Yunho know that he hide the remote controll intentionally.

Not long before, he heard Victoria and Yunho laugh again, he than on purpose turn the television volume up. But he still could heard the sound of laughing.

“Yah!! Both of you be quiet, I try to enjoy the movie” Changmin yelling from the living room.

“Changminie..whatever!!” Yunho yelling back from the kitchen.

                                                                 ************************************************************************************

“where are going?” Yunho said when she saw Victoria look like in hurry in the morning.

‘I’m going to the hospital” victoria said.

“Wait, Changmin can send you there” Yunho said while rub changmin back.

“Ah..whe..” Yunho push Changmin toword Victoria, and quickly push them to the door.

“Bye..” Yunho wave at them. Changmin exhaled a breath, Victoria look at him

“I can take a bus” Victoria start to walk and leave Changmin. Changmin step back inside the house.

“Ahh..you not sending her?” Yunho said when he saw changmin get back inside the house. Changmin ignore it.

“You should be more gentleman..like me..I think I’m the one who should accompony her” Yunho said while wearing the jacket. Then suddenly Changmin pull yunho arm.

“I will send her” Changmin said and showed the key car in his hand, he then leave the house.

“Changminie..” Yunho smile.

                                                                   ************************************************************************************

 

 

Author note: Hye, I hope you enjoy this chapter, stil I'm not reveal who the “She” character yet, try to find the fit character for it, btw thanks for leaved the comment and new subscribers, hope you always support my writing. Thank you so much (^.-)