Regret

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Well, I know it has been a long time so double update check it out the previous chapter.

****

Kyuhyun wash his face quickly and stare at the mirror. He faces look bad, dark eyes and messy hair. Last night he ended up to the club, toss a drink, and start to drunk. When he wakes up, he found himself on the bed with a girl. . He can’t really remember what really happened. He slowly leaves the room. He didn’t even know the girl. What he know that went he start to make out with the girl, Victoria and the unknown men image come out and play in his mind, that strongly make him feel this is not wrong. If she can cheat, and so am I.

But wake up this morning, he feel irritate stupid. What the hell am I doing?

***

“Nurse where the patience in room 12?” Kyuhyun the on the nurse that pass around him.

“Maybe she takes a walk to the garden?”

“Thanks..” He slowly takes a walk to the garden in top floor of the building.

He open up the door to rooftop garden, empty. This place is rare for people to go, The garden a bit small. Not like one in the downstairs. Kyuhyun could guess Sulli must be here, since she turn to become a loner for past a week, when the news about her pregnancy.

He look around, then stop when found her, but he eyes become wider.

“Sulli!!!” He half scream, when he realize that Sulli is leaning further slowly, and look like no intention to stop. The rail was climbed by her slowly. In a speed of time before anything worst open, Kyuhyun hand was firmly gripped to her arm and pulled her forcefully, and sending her flying backward.

Sulli gasped and wait for the hard impact. It came. Sulli cried as grab her arm, which was pale white from the lack of the blood. Kyuhyun hand grip was way too tight.

“What the hell are you doing!?” Kyuhyun yelling loudly, still shocked

Sulli can keep her head up, she start to crying again. Seeing her like this, give a pang to Kyu chest, that girl look fragile and venerable. He should not scream, but he was to shocked with the image that Sulli try to jump off.

He quickly gets down to the girl, and giving her a warm hug. He wraps his arm around her tiny body. He could feel his shirt getting wet by her tears. He slowly rubbing her back to calm and soothing her, they stay there for long enough until she stop crying and calm enough.

Kyuhyun released his grip and put his hand under her chin and lift up slowly. She follows, but avoids any stare.

“I’m scared…” She whisper, the tears form back in her eyes.

“Don’t..I’m here…” Kyu wiped her tears slowly with his thumb.

“My…my parent, Appa..he will kill me..if he know about this” Sulli stuttering try to control herself from crying.

Slowly Kyuhyun reach both of her hand, and hold it tightly.

“Let get married”

***

After a long waited, still Kyuhyun is not coming home, Victoria finally decide to leave. It’s almost evening when she reach home.

“Your home” Changmin said, right after she opened up the door.

Silent.

Their shoulders brush one another when she passes over him. Victoria just ignoring the man.

“Hey, are you okay?” Changmin following her. No answer.

Changmin snap “Okay, I’m sorry, it supposes not turn this wa-“

“No!” She shouted

“None of this is your fault, is all mine, I shouldn’t be here at the first place…I’m stupid”

“But you was lied by the other man-“He cut her.

“Yeah, because I’m stupid-“ She cried

“Just cut the crap, it was mistake! Everybody make a mistake! You far from stupid, It’s just a misunderstanding, come clean with him…I’m also willing to help you” Changmin exclaimed. I can’t bear to see you like this.

“No, I will leave” She make a quick step to her bedroom, she bend under the bed and pull her luggage out. She starts to throw all her clothes inside the luggage..

Changmin eyes got wider.

“What are you doing!?” He bends down in front of her.

“Leave” She reply coldly, while continuing gathering a stuff inside the luggage. Not care put it tidily and properly.

“Don’t leave..” Changmin grab both of her hand, stopping her from continuing packing.

“P-..please…” He stuttering, he holds her hand tighter this this time.

“You stay here, I will leave” He let go her hand slowly

“No-“

“Stay, I’m begging you.” He gave her a small smile. And walk past the door.

The sound of the close door, make the tears role again on her cheek.

Alone.

***

Changmin mentally curse for whole this situation. He hates that he can be near to her, persuade and comfort her. He start to feeling pang in his heart every time he recall what happen yesterday.  But then he realize what right he have to comforting her.

He was nobody in her eyes. Only a housemate. Jerk one.

Changmin stop his car immediately, near the conjunction when he saw someone. He quickly gets off from the car right after parked.

Kyuhyun.

“Hey..can we talk” Changmin tap his shoulder.

Kyuhyun turn, but he start to frown and showing disgusting face when he look at the man. He gives him a sharp glare.

“What? Don’t you get enough of her!? Kyuhyun speak a harsh tone after silence for a while.

“or did she asked you to come to prove that she innocent-“ He clench his jaw

“Listen first-“

“No you listen busted!! You can own her from now on!! Your whipped suitable whit that -“

That it. I heard enough

BAM

In a second Kyuhyun already fall on the ground resulted from hard punch from Changmin fist.

“Stop. Called. Her. . Your Idiot!!” Changmin grab Kyu collar and pull him upward.

Kyuhyun groans and try to pull away from him. But surely Changmin grab him tight enough from any escaped.

“Listen, try being matures for freaking second, and put my word in your mind, it was misunderstanding, we don’t have any relationship or what the hell are you thinking. She was cheated by a man when she try to find a rent house, and she end up in my apartment without knowing that it already rent by me. At first, I try to kick her from that apartment, but then she told me that she has paid all of her money for 3 month deposit. She brooked. So even though I really hate it damn much, but I still have humanity.

Kyuhyun stop protest, slowly processing the word press by Changmin. Changmin let go his collar slowly.

“But, still why she keeps it secret…she should have told me!” Kyuhyun snap back after second.

“She doesn’t want to trouble you, I guess-“

“It does not make any sense, I’m her boyfriend” Kyuhyun cut

“Well I guess your girlfriend don’t want to trouble you with her problem”

“Take this, go and meet her…I couldn’t care less if you don’t believe me, but at least believe her.” Changmin put a key inside Kyuhyun pocket.

“And one more thing, I still can’t believe that you could call her with such a word. Believe me she far from it. You should not this better than me, because you are in relationship with her for many years.

Right after that, Changmin leave. No word could come out from Kyu mouth, he take out the key, look at it, firmly hold it.

Am I wrong?

*****

Kyuhyun stood there for almost an hour, he doesn’t know what to do, should he make a move and open the door.

This morning

“Let’s get married”

“W- what?” Sulli look shocked with a word that came out from Kyu mouth.

“We are going back to Korea, and do all the preparation”

“O-Oppa..dont joke-“

“We take a flight next week on Monday” Kyu squeeze her hand to showed that he serious about this whole matter.

Kyu then pull her for another hug, not long before until she return back the hug by slipping her arm around his neck.

He run his finger through his messy hair. Still in front of the house hesitates to enter or not, he been holding the key firmly. He mentally curses with all with all this happened. He has no idea, how on earth the married word come out from his mouth, he was under stress with girlfriend problem, than Sulli. He can’t deny that his rage feeling toward Vic can be relate to his sudden decision.

What am I doing?

What if the man told the true? What if this just stupid misunderstanding? What if he cares to listen to her explanation first?

Sulli. He already promise to married her

Dammit

He took a deep breath, before unlocking the door. Silent and dark, he slowly make a move inside. Stop. With the only light resources from the table lamp near the couch, he could see a plum, laying on the couch .It look to familiar, the he quickly make a way there. He bend his knee in the for same level of their face.

He took a glance, toward her. She sleeping but somehow look tired, the dark can be seen under her eyes, her face also a little bit pale than usual. He caresses her cheek slowly, to avoid any stir. He miss her so much.

I’m sorry. What have I done.

He remind back on the first day when Victoria come to Malaysia, she look very happy and all excited, but then he remember that when he asked her to find another rent house, even though she throw a bit tantrum at first but she still compiled with it. He also realize that he don’t even try to help her to find the house, or helping her when she went to move out.

Her birthday. There the worst actually, how could he cancel it in last minute, because of meeting Sulli. He plan to make out for her, but until today he never actually did it, not even wish her for birthday. But then she still there for him, take good care of him when he involved in accident.

And now, after this whole thing, he don’t what going to happen next. Married Sulli. That stupid decision ever. He should listen to Victoria first.

I have hurt you so much, I don’t want to hurt you anymore.

Slowly his lips found a way to her forehead, he press lightly.

I’m sorry

He leave the house with the biggest regret.

*****

 Author note: Full of angst, I’m sorry guys. Please comment. Love yah!!