Ramen

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Well thanks for everything Changmin-ah…” Yunho hug Changmin tightly, it has been a month Yunho stayed in changmin house and now the day for farewell. Changmin nodded and pad his hyung back. Victoria also feel sad, Yunho always become mood maker in the house.

‘Victoria…thanks to..your food deliciously jjang!!” Yunho shake hand with Victoria.

“Oppa..next time visit me in Korea…” Victoria smiled

“Victoria jjang!!” Yunho suddenly hug her, she hug him back, then Changmin quickly pull Yunho away.

‘Hyung…You gonna miss the flight!! faster!!” Changmin feel a bit jealous with the hug scene. Yunho just slightly smirk.

“Bye!!”

“Bye…” Victoria and Yunho wave their hand toward each other.

                                                                                                           ***********************************

Kyuhyun slowly approaching Sulli bed. She look weak, kyuhyun just stare at her for a moment. The news about the baby still make him shocked and lost any word to say. 

“How you feel?” Kyuhyun asked, at the same time Sulli quickly turn her face from him.

“Leave..”Sulli told with her weak voice. Kyuhyun ignore it and come as near as he can. He her hair slowly

“Hey…who..who did this to you…” Kyuhyun can’t bear the curiosity, he blurted, even this is not the right time.

“Tell me…’”He persuade again, the expression become more firm.

“Just tell me, and I wi…” Kyuhyun word was cut, Sulli mumbled and start to scream

“LEAVE!!! I said leave!!!” She throw the pillow away, Kyuhyun was taken aback, he turn  backward a several step, shocked with Sulli reaction, that he never see before.

                                                                                                        *******************************

“I..I already told her..” Changmin said to Yunho, while waiting at the airport, . Yunho jaw drop.

“Woah!!” Yunho hug Changmin, and he laugh happily. Changmin just slightly smile.

“Finally…” yunho said sweetly

“So..what she said??” Yunho ask curiously.

 “Well…live is not that easy” Changmin said slowly and recall what Victoria said. Yunho smile bitterly.

“Hyung…you know that she already have a boyfriend…but why you always…courage me to tell her…”

“Why?...its hurt actually, you know it’s not going to happened..” Changmin closed his eyes.  Yunho  gaze down.

“It know it hurt…” Yunho said

“But I believe it’s going to be ridiculously hurt if you not come clean the truth…seeing you to loving Victoria, told me that finally you start to move on from your past” Yunho added

“She know is better than she don’t know, I don’t want you to become like me , everyday my life become a big of regret because I could not say the word toward the one that I..love” Yunho said word by word, Changmin remind back that Yunho long love lover BoA nuna, both of them are bestfriends, but their true feeling is more than that. Because scared, they just hide down their feeling, until one day when yunho decide to confess to her , unfortunately she loss forever, the car accident.

Yunho exhaled his breath slowly, Changmin just nodded. He know his brother intention it’s actually a bih help in his life.

“So, this is it...” Yunho stand up from the seat, Changmin follow.

Both of them hug.

“I wait for your comeback, there still your home…” Yunho said, Changmin slowly nodded, Yunho walk away before disappears in crowd to the platform.

                                                                                             ******************************************

Kyuhyun look at the table, the food is still not touch by Sulli. She look pale then yesterday.

“Sulli-ah, good morning” Kyuhyun approaching her slowly, eventhough he still shocked with her reaction yesterday, but seeing her condition today make him feel bitterly sad. He know her mind was in mess right now.

Sulli just ignoring him, she get up from her bed, and slowly walking to the toilet, she nearly fall but Kyuhyun grab her arm, then she push his hand slowly.  Kyuhyun exhaled slowly. after 10 minute she sit back on her bad, ignoring Kyuhyun while he was cutting the apple.

Sulli look away, deep inside, she feel really sad, hurt, bad and mostly embarrassed.  Kyuhyun must think she is kind of easy girl, he must be disgusting to see her.  Al her innocent  image is vanished away.

“I cut you some apple..” Kyuhyun slowly put the plate of apple on the bed table. Sulli turn her head away. Silence.

“Sulli-ah, I’am sorry about yesterday…I just to shocked..”

“…”

“If you want to talk about it, I’m here…if you not ready…I  will wait..” Kyuhyun persuade  with warm voice

“…just remember…I always here for you…” Kyuhyun continues, deep in his heart actually feel hurt to see her in this condition, all the happy and bubbly personality of her was missing.

Suddenly Kyuhyun realize, Sulii body start shaking, he could also heard a sound of sobbing from her, she practically face palm herself, crying voice start to become louder.

Kyuhyun quickly come close to her, then he gave her a warm hug, Sulli countinue sobbing in Kyuhyun chest, while Kyuhyun pad her back slowly

“It’s okay..it’s okay..” Kyuhyun persuade her, and he still embrace her tightly.

                                                                                                 *************************************   

Victoria lay down on the couch, it almost 12 afternoon, her stomach start to growling. she look at the phone, there is no signal that Kyuhyun will call her. Then she decide to call him.

“I’m home…” Changmin deep voice was in front of the door. Victoria quickly sit down properly, her position just know was not really pleasant in front of other man, at the same time push the cancel key from dialing Kyuhyun.

Changmin sit at the couch beside her, the awkward atmosphere come again. But then suddenly Changmin lean closer toward Victoria, her heartbeat getting faster, she could heard his breath and pair of eyes gazing that straight to her face. She slowly turn her face toward him, both of her eyes now lock at him, their face was not so far, Victoria face start to blush. Changmin just keep staring at her, unmoving

She wants to ask why, but couldn’t come out with single word, they just keep staring until, Changmin sudden action, he bite his down lip, Victoria eyes getting wider.

what was he doing

“I’m hungry..” Changmin suddenly  said while continues bite his lip, and lean back to couch

“Hahh??” Victoria turn away, what was I thinking. She mentally cursed herself.

“Is there anything for lunch?” Changmin mumbled before when to the kitchen. Victoria froze on the couch, she cover her face with her palm, she feel hot.

“Vic..” changmin call her from the kitchen, she stand up quickly and leave the living room. She exhaled her breath slowly, try to calm before enter the kitchen.

“Why??..I don’t feel like cooking today..” Victoria slowly approach him, while Changmin seem busy looking from something in kitchen  counter drawer.

“Want to eat this?” Changmin show her a two packet of ramen, Victoria nodded when she realize it was a ramen that Changmin looking for.

“I cook today” Changmin said and smile at her.

“really??” Victoria give doubt look.

“Hey, my nickname before is “Chef Min”..” Changmin said proudly, while looking for the pot.

“I thought “granny min”” Victoria teasing him, changmin pout but then smirk.

“Ah yeah..today Chef granny min will cook..” Changmin said, Victoria laugh because of the new nickname that Changmin admit.

“…for weirdo Vic…” he continues, she stop laughing, and hit his arm. Then both of them start to laugh again.

 

                                                                                                            *********************

“I was stupid..” Sulli finally said in weak voice, Kyuhyun hold Sulli hand tightly, he thinks she no ready to tell the whole thing after she was crying for almost an hour in kyuhyun embrace.

“It was happen so fast…”

“…we just know each other for last than 6 month..” Sulli said but she look down, it was a bit embarrassing to told everything. Kyuhyun just nodded.

“..he said that he love me..”

“…and want to married me..” Sulli continues while wiped the tears that falling in her check.

“…told him to wait until, I finish my study..”

“…then he agree, but..”

“…but he want me to prove to him…that..that I love him..”

Sulli wiped again her tears in her check, Kyuhyun could trace her face shown a regret expressions.

“…after that night…he starting to avoid me..”

“all the call and message was never been pick up or reply”

Sulli shock her head weakly.

“Where is he?” Kyuhyun finally asked, he feel mad, toward that man.

“..He married…” kyuhyun eyes getting wider.

“After a month I found him, I told him about the..baby..ask him to responsible on it”

“..but he refuse, and said it just one…one night stand..”

“…and before he left, he show me a picture of him with a girl and a little boy..”

I’m married, I’m sorry…

“The last word that came from his mouth” Sulli bit his lip, try to stop from bursting anymore.

 

 

Author note: I’m sorry, for the long updating..my bad..thanks coz keep waiting. Enjoy this chapter. Well Yunho is leaving..huhu..Vic what was she thinking, Sulli been cheated by previous BF, so the baby is not belong to Kyu. Well, kindly comment. Bye..bye