Sulli confession?

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Victoria Kyuhyun hair slowly. Kyuhyun fall asleep after  take some medicine. Victoria stare at Kyuhyun face, she never knew that Kyuhyun have gone through pain past, she also feel guilty because made an assumption, that make it more worst and bad for Kyuhyun.

I was wrong..should give you explaind first..

She then stand up, she come near come to Kyuhyun, then she gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. Then Victoria took her bag to leave, close the door slowly, it was getting dark outside, she move quickly, the incident about the man who after her last night, scared her for sure. Suddenly she stop, there person that attract her, that make her want to go near and approach that person.

“Sul..Sulli”

Sulli turn arround her wheelchair slowly.

“Ah..yeah…Victoria..right?” Sulli smile , Victoria also smile and slightly nodded.

“How you feeling now?” Victoria asked.

“I’m getting better..” Sulli answer, and slowly she move her wheel chair, Victoria also following her from behinde.

“Are you..visiting kyuhyun Oppa? Sulli asked.

“Yeah..he just sleep, after took the medicine..”

“He  getting better right?” Sulli asked. Victoria nodded. Then Victoria remind something, she don’t know is it a right time or not, but she just force her self to asked.

“Ah..I’m sorry..to ask you this..” Victoria hesitate.

“About what?” Sulli asked, but yet she knew is must about Kyuhyun.

“..did you..with Kyuhyun that night..together?” Victoria finally dare to asked, Sulli stop her wheel chair, she stare to Victoria.

“ Are you her girlfriend?” Sulli cut the question, and jump a question for Victoria.

“what?..ermm” Victoria nodded.

“Don’t worry…I just invite him to go dinner together..”

“..we just meet month ago…we accidently meet in a university..” Sulli explained.

“I never belive, that I could meet him again..” Sulli tone turn a bit gloomy.

“Ohh..I see..” Victoria akwardly smile, she don’t know what else to say.

“I guees..I need to sleep now..good night” Sulli said, victoria nodded, eventhough she actually like to ask more about Sulli and Kyuhyun.

“Ahh..yeah..get well soon..”

“Good night..”Victoria bow and leave.

Sulli smiled, and move to her ward.

                                                                           ********************

Changmin look at the clock, it pass 9 pm. He suddenly recalled about the incident that happened to Victoria last night. He stand up and go to the balcony, looking down the street. Then he get back to into the house, sit beside Yunho on the couch. Then he stand up again, go to the door, he opened it, and look outside the house. Sigh. He get  back sit on the couch.

“Yah..what wrong with you?” Yunho said while eating a bread.

“I’ so dizzy..to see you walk around the house..like mom loss a child” Yunho pointing around the living room.

“Hyung…you think..ahh..nevermind” Changmin stop,he don’t want  Yunho to know that he feel worried about Victoria, he don’t want Yunho made any assumption,then Changmin grab the bread from Yunho hand.

“Yah!! That mine!!” Yunho try to take back from Changmin, but fail Changmin quickly put the bread all inside his mouth.

“Yah!!  Aishh..this kid..really!!” Yunho yelling. Changmin ignore it and stand up and go back tp the balcony.

Then Changmin go back to the door, he put his shoes.

“Where are you going?” Yunho asked.

“I’m..I’m going to buy something..” Changmin said hesitate.

“Buying what?”

“Ahh..Bread!!..I’m going to buy bread..for you” Changmin said and smile akwardly. Changmin quickly open the door to leave.

“I’m hom..where are you going?” Victoria suddenly appeared right after Changmin open the door.

“Ohh..your home..” Changmin startle. Yunho look at the door.

“Victoria,you must be tired..do you want to order something?” Yunho welcome her, and ask her to sit on the couch.

“Order something?” Victoria asked and sit on the couch.

“Yeah..Changmin want to go buy something..food!” Yunho said happily. Then Changmin quickly take off his shoes.

“Ahh..I’m tired..I don’t want to..” then Changmin sit back on the couch,

“Ah..Wheyo!! just now you said you want buy me some food” Yunho yelling

“I’m..i’m full!!” Changmin answer, then he grab remote control from Yunho hand.

“Aish..but you said, you want to buy bread!! bread!!” Yunho sound sulky. Victoria just smile and shook her head

“Yunho Oppa..are you really hungry?..I cook for you..” Victoria stand up and leave to the kitchen.

“No..no..you don’t have to..aish Changmin snatch my bread!!” Yunho said and emphasize the last word.

“Hyung..”

“Why? You want to ask for forgiveness” Yunho gaze at Changmin.

“I buy the bread..” Changmin smirk.

“Yah!!” Yunho scream, release his anger toward his dongsaeng. Changmin just grined to yunho and leave his hyung. Changmin slowly walk to the kichen, Victoria was looking something in refrigerator, to cook. Then Changmin sit on the dining chair.

“Take me the water..” Changmin said.

“Oh my!!..you shocked me..” Victoria turn arround. She not sure since when Changmin was sitting there. Victoria grab a glass of water and put it on the table. Changmin drink it slowly.

“Are you hungry to?” Victoria asked.

“..oh maybe not, just now you said  you already full right?” Victoria continues, without giving Changmin time to answer.

“Ah...ermm” Changmin couldn’t said anyting, and keep drink the water until finished, when he about to leave the kitchen, then suddenly Victoria grab his arm.

“Changmin..thanks for your advice, if not..maybe, I would done something stupid..” Victoria said. Changmin look away.

“Great for you..” Changmin pull his arm slowly, Victoria look staright at his face, then he quickly turn away and said

“Yah..are you a maid in this house? Why you have to cook for hyung..” Changmin added and leave the kitchen. Victoria sit on the chair, she don’t know how to understand Changmin, always annoyed toward her but in  the same time, he the one that always help her when she was having trouble.

Shim Changmin…who are you..

Changmin quickly get inside his bedroom and closed the door, lay on the bed, and close his eyes. He put his right hand on his chest.

Why am I, feeling pain in here..

                                                                  **********************

“Hyung, there cloth on the last drawer..” Kyuhyun pointing at the drawer.

“Yeah..” Siwon took the cloth and put inside the bag.

“Kyu, what is this?” Siwon asked, and show Kyuhun the small bird orgamy, that he found on the drawer. Kyuhyun quickly grab the orygamy from Siwon hand.

“Ah..its nothing..” Kyuhyun quickly put it inside his jeans. Siwon raised his eyebrow.

“She give it to you..right?” Siwon bluntly asked. Kyuhyun pretent not to hear it.

“..she told you that she like you right?” Siwon added. Kyuhyun exhaled loudly and answer.

“Yes..but at that time, she don’t know about Vic..”

“But now..she know” Siwon cut

“so..what going on that night?” Siwon asked with curiousity

“Nothing..i just meet he..as a friend" Kyuhyun answer

“..Okay, i dont know what to say...I wait you at the car..” Siwon excuse, and bring Kyuhyun bag.

Siwon leaving, Kyuhyun sit on the bed, exhaled loudly, and bite his lip. He took the orgamy paper from his jeans pockect.

Kyuhyun Oppa, get well soon, plus I want to get well soon to..

                                                                                                       -Sulli-

Kyuhyun read the note that wrote on the orygamy paper, he smiled. Then he put back in his pockect. Then he quickly leave is room and went to sulli room. He opened the door. Empty. He get inside there nothing inside there, all Sulli things also was not in there. He then go to the counter and asked the nurse on duty.

“I’m sorry, but did you know where the patients in that room..Choi Sulli” kyuhyun asked.

“She already leave, yesterday...”

“Ohh..really??” Kyuhyun asked for comfirmation. The nurse nodded

“Thank you..” Kyuhyun said, and leave the counter

Sulli leave, she didn’t told me..

He took the phone, try to call Sulli, but then the phone ringing first.

“Hello, Vic..”

“Hello, Kyu..where are you, already discharged from hospital?”

“Yeah,I just finish packing my cloth”

“Kyu..I’m sorry..I cant  accompony you today..”

“Its okay..class is more important, plus Siwon hyung,was with me..”

“Yeah..got to go now..see you tonight..” Victoria said.

“Yeah..be carefull..”Kyuhyun ended the conversation.

Then he try to find Sulli name on the contact number, to give her call, but then the notification tone sounded.

Where are you? I’m already in the car- Siwon Hyung.

He exhaled, and quickly get into the elevetor.

 

Author Note:Hye, I  hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and thanks for comment. Sulli confessed to Kyuhyun? When? And Kyuhyun seem care about Sulli, while Victoria try to understand the whole situation. Changmin, feel pain in his heart... Well working on next chapter. Coming to you soon ^^,