Personal Barista

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Chicken..fish..ahh..meat” Victoria excitedly pointing at the table of butcher store that was full with fresh meat. Her eyes turn wider while looking around the store. She loves cooking so much and this store it just like heaven for her. Changmin slightly smile with her over-excited sparkling ever.

Cute

“So what you plan to buy?” Changmin asked while poking one of the chicken.

“I don’t know..I like all of them..” Victoria pout, while her eyes still wandering around the table.

Changmin chuckles.

Extremely cute

“Hey!! stop poking the chicken” Victoria quickly snap Changmin hand.

“Pity this liitle chicken..” She said

“Owh common, this chicken is dead..” Changmin start to poking again.

“But stil-“

“Don’t you feel pity when you cook it and eat it?” Changmin cut and bluntly asked

“…well it…tasty” Victoria mumble slowly

“So?” Changmin smirk

“Ahh Okay!! just forget about it” Victoria roll her eyes, and picking a meat for dinner.

“I want this” Victoria point at the meat, and asked the worker to wrap it.

“And this..” Changmin added while pointing at the chicken that he poked just now. Victoria raised her eyebrow, then shook her head, but Changmin just smile innocently and pay the cost.

 

*************************************************************************************

After bought well enough grocery , then both of them decide to go home.

“Let grab a drink...” Changmin asked after the car accelerates leave the supermarket.

“Well, sure!” Victoria answer half excited, not that she really want to drinks but she just realize that she has been waste lot of her time trap in house. Like hello?? She could spend walking or wandering in foreign country but then she just don’t have urge to do it, maybe because she was alone, don’t have anyone to invite or accompany her, not even her boyfriend.

Changmin bought her to his favorite café, Alee’d Coffee House, He don’t know whether it suit her taste or not, but at least this is his favorite café since he try for the first time before. Well the place is not so fancy, but well decorate with hybrid wood, with warm aroma of fresh homemade bun mix with the lingering of coffee beans, the dim light just so enchanting for people sit and relax while having a cup of their favorite choice. This is usually he will hangout, do some work with his laptop at the corner of the shop, sometime he just spend his day from morning to night in here, well of course with a couple of cup caramel macchiato. It has been a while seen he came here, well since she coming to his life. Too preoccupied with her.  Maybe.

Both of them enter the café, Changmin lead to the corner of the shop, like he usually did. But well this time he have accompany. Not saying that he doesn’t have friends, but he rather to spend time altogether alone. He doesn’t really enjoy crowd.

“I like this smell” Victoria said as soon both of them take a sit.

“You gone like it more” Changmin reply

“..the coffee it’s the best”he added

“You like coffee?” Victoria asked

“Well it my favourite…and you?”

“I…don’t really drink coffee” Victoria answer slowly, Changmin snap by the answer

Okay wrong place

“But I would like to try it…” She added, when he see Changmin reaction.

“Are you sure? We can go somewhere else...” He suggest, but she strongly shook his head and give him a warm smile

“You know I always think drink coffee will make people cool…like in drama, when a man drink a coffee with wind blowing..ahh so handsome” Victoria suddenly giggles

“That just a typical drama..” Changmin rolls his eyes.

Before Victoria could say anything, then come a girl will full barista uniform come to their table. She give a warm smile to both of them.

“Hey” Changmin said to the girl

“It has been a while since you come Oppa” She reply, while took a glance toward Victoria. Victoria just smile and nodded.

“Yeah, a lot of stuff lately…well this is my friend, Victoria ” Changmin introduce Victoria

“Hey, nice to meet you” Victoria shook her hand with her.

“Hey, I’m Krystal,…well as you can see I’m work here” Krystal chuckles a bit. Victoria look at her then take a glance at man in front of her, Changmin also chuckles and grinned  , well her hair is black tied neatly with and her small pinkish mouth sure will grab attention when she talk, her small curve mouth sure become focus on her white pale skin. The slender figure and average height it just adoring.  Beautiful indeed.  

“And she my personal barista...hehe” Changmin added, then get playful hit at his arm from Krystal.

“Your wish…” Krystal reply teasingly, while Changmin laugh lightly, Victoria just smile, but at the same time she feel, don’t know but

They look closed. So what?

“Well what you like to have?” Krystal asked and ready to joint down the odder. Victoria scan her eyes at the menu, but then she still don’t know what to choose. Changmin realize it.

“Do you like chocolate,or vanilla,or..?” He suddenly asked, knowing that Victoria don’t really enjoyy coffee, she must be cluless with all type a coffee name at the menu.

“Vanilla!!” She answer quickly and nodded his head.

“Well how about Vanilla Frappucino? Krystal suggest, Changmin look at Victoria with agree face.

“Sound good..” She nodded.

“Anything else?” Krystal asked.

“Can you add 2 set of Mexican buns, fresh one” Changmin point at the café kitchen

“Our buns always fresh oppa..” Krystal rolls her eyes playfully

“Of course, and don’t forget my-” Changmin couldn’t finish yet

“Caramel Machiatto!” Krystal point her finger upward.

“Good you still remember” Changmin give her thumb up

“Of course...I’m your personal barista” Krystal smirk that leave their table.

Changmin just chuckles with the younger answer. Until he feel a pair eyes that straight look at him.

“What?” Changmin asked.

“What?” Victoria asked back.

“Well you look at me like you going to eat me alive” Changmin reply and point at her face. She quickly shook her head.

 “Hungry?” Changmin asked again when Victoria in silent again. Victoria quickly nodded, don’t know what to say. She almost caught staring at changmin and krystal furiously just know. She slightly feel something when she look how close both of them. Jealous. No. She hardly enjoy it.  It just maybe she never see Changmin enjoy talk with other people other than Yunho and herself. So it kind of..cant explained what she feel.

 

 

 

Author Note: Thanks for comment, love you all, well Victoria can explained what she fell jealous NO! jelly MAYBE. haha, and I love krystal character on the heirs. btw hope to update more soon. Bye guys.