Its my turn -END-

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Warning: This super long fluffy ending. Enjoy please. And thanks to you dhenzxiah and captivated_by_YOU  ^^, This chapter for you guys

 

After 1 Years

“Vic Unnie, I’m sorry but can I go home a bit early today?” Luna asked hesitated. Luna know that her boss is very understandable but sometime a bit cocky. Sometime

“Why?”  Victoria give her a glare, before putting down a fresh new bread on the display counter.

“She going for 100th day date!” Amber snap making her way from the kitchen.

‘Yah, shut up! N-No it’s my friend…s-sick” Luna make an excused that sure get a glare from Victoria again, while Amber giggling with lame excuse from Luna.

Silent in the air for second.

“Sick of love?” Victoria asked again, but her glare turn to roll her eye instead.

“Er-er..I-“ Luna awkwardly suttering.

“Just go” Victoria giving a soft smile.

“What? Really?” Luna said in high tone, that sure make other customers look at the counter.

“Yah, slow down you voice, the customer is watching” Amber snap Luna mouth.

Luna quickly push Amber arm away, and giving Vic a big hug.

“Thanks Unnie!! You an angel!! You jjang!” Luna nonstop compliment toward her.

“I know, I know, now get off me, I have work to do” Victoria pull away and walk to the kitchen.

It’s almost a three month; she made it to open a small bakery shop in the middle of the town. It’s not really big, but sure giving a heartwarming experience to the customer. It’s cozy and classic. She made it to open it after struggling a lot of fall. She made it, she achieved her dream. She loves it so much, cause finally she got what she have been dream for. Maybe the café is not really big like she wanted, but she really didn’t mind, cause it just starting. Still long way to go, and she never regret to lead this road as a pastry chef.

Kyuhyun. She start over with him.

As a friend of course. It was hard at first, but giving each other a chance, it was the best option. Victoria couldn’t be less happy to see that Kyuhyun finely married, funny when she thinks back that she have a dream to married him before, well funnily hurt, but then she have an urge to think he is a part of her live, it hurt but that live, you never know what the future bring you. Well the future for her and Kyuhyun was definitely a friend. And she learns not going to against it anymore and never regret with it. Friend can bring happiness to.

Victoria have to admit that Kyuhyun look more matured and responsible compare to the past. Maybe because he was having two people that depend life on him. Sulli and little baby Jinri. She was a little bit surprise to heard that Sulli is pregnant right after the marriage, well their marriage also bring her big shocked, well  because they still young and too soon right after their break, but then she could see any loose of it when she saw how happy they are. Fact that she have to accept.   

Well maybe a small part of her, a small one feel a bit jealous, and crap, it not because of their relationship at all, but it because how she imagine if she was like them, in another life phrase of live, marriage, family, baby and so on.

Currently  Kyuhyun  work as a doctor at the government hospital, he just start for a second month, after finish study medic in Korea, yeah he took a decision to continues study here instead of  Malaysia, cause he against the idea to leave her wife alone.

Kyuhyun also one of the regular customer in Victoria café. He attempt to visit whenever he free from work. He always come for coffee with tired eyes, and complaining to her about the patience, not enough sleep and anything. Serve you right. But then she just listen and always give him encourage word for not giving up. What friend for right?

Changmin

After she get back to Korea.  Her email box will always full of his message. He will constantly tell her about his life, college. He also attached a picture of him, and he will always demand her to send him a picture of her as well. Fair play he said.  She also does the same thing, telling what she was up for.  How her life going on. Plus sometime she also write about kyuhyun, yeah mostly cursing him. Sometime. She know that he don’t really like to discuss about him, but still he giving a best reply.  Writing to him is one of the best routine nowadays.

And sometime when she feels stress out or alone, she will go through all the email that he send. She hate to admit that she miss him, but she insist to use the word bored, and that the reason why she spend night long for reading all his email again.

To: [email protected]

From:[email protected]

Hey, how your day? Are you eating well? Cause I’m not. I’ miss you cook so much, and I feel that I want to book a ticket plane right know and fly back to you. And it was true, I nearly book the ticket online, but I got caught by Yunho hyung.  Yeah, he came here, it almost a week he stay here, I don’t know when that he going back to Korea. Suffocating sometime, and don’t tell him I said that.

Suffocating because, he start to lecturer me about, how you going to react and feel if couldn’t control myself just because I miss your food and waste my time, bla..bla..

Come on, miss your food is not waste right? Beside I miss you to. So much. But then, I realize, hate to admit but he might be true. You don’t like me acting that way right. Even I know you miss me to. I hope you do.

Other than that, how your pastry class that you take? Was the lesson awesome? I remember that you said the teacher is handsome young man. Oh please, I thing you should considering to change class, because I think he not really a good chef. Of course I never taste his food, but then I think he using his appearance to hook people to enter his lesson, I bet he cook not so delicious, maybe just around my level.  So I highly recommend you to choose other teacher, maybe a women. Yeah definitely a women.  Other than that, I hope you could make me Mexican Bun after this. Yeah I miss those day when we eat together at the café. I mean when you eat my Mexican bun, haha, so you owe me one.

Okay, It’s 11.11pm, getting late, I got to wake up early tomorrow to submit my report. And don’t worry because I really finish it. Yeah, the lyric I been composed will be submit tomorrow. And I attach this music to you, Your Man was the title. So you the first one will listen to this (or my professor). Yeah it inspired by someone that I miss so much. You know who officially missing you every single day right?. And if you pretend don’t know who?, like your replied last time, I will come to you and scream straight to your face who is who. I mean it!!!.

Lastly, have a nice day every day, even though I bet it will be more nice If I was there. No doubt right. Don’t catch cold. Eat deliciously and take care of yourself.  If you tired, rest and replay my song in your play list. Bye, Missyoudamnmusch.

Changmin

It was something warm when she spend time reading the email again. Even he far, but still yet feel so near.

But then Its start to change after 6 months, no email from him anymore. If it have, maybe a short one. And it is driving she crazy, well a little bit. Can’t be deniable.  She the one that send him a lot of message.

Am I clinging to much, or he already meet someone else.

Somehow she always feel pathetic and petrified. Far in her heart don’t want to lose him.

*****

That night she decides to close the cafe a bit early, because of the heavy rain and not customers can be found. Well of cause Luna and Amber will be more than happy. Tsk, tsk, this kid

I’m sorry we are closed” Luna said in polite tone, not to disappointed the customers, who suddenly came inside the café.

“Ohh, it’s okay” He said, while approaching the counter.

“We really sorry, you can come again tomorrow” Luna explain, Amber nodded.

“It’s okay, I’m just looking for my housemate” He giving them a warm smile.

“Excuse me?” Amber asked, while Luna giving him a weird look.

“It’s pity, he has a handsome face, but weirdo” Luna whisper so only that Amber can heard her. Ignoring the fact that actually the man could hear it, yeah Luna could control her voice tone at all. The man just smirk while realizing the word use by the girl. Weirdo. Seem familiar.

“What you guys still doing there, come help me to clean the kitchen-“ Victoria blabbering, but stop as she saw a man near the counter.

A man that very far away, but yet so close to her heart

A man that she miss every single day.

 

A man that she hate to said but she realize she have fall for.

 “Hey-umph” The man word was cut when, she run to his arm, and giving him a hug.

 A hug that he miss every day.

A hug day he crave for every day.

A hug that could give his heart flutter.

A hug from someone he love.

This scene happen for a second until, she pull away. She couldn’t hide her embarrassment, her cheek turn to dark pink. Nervous and shy all come to her feeling. She have no idea what she do. The second eyes she look at him, she couldn’t resist to run and throw herself toward him. She just miss him so much. While he at the same time was bit shocked, but overwhelmed with her sudden action. He has no doubt that they have the mutual feeling about missing each other.

“Hey, I miss you to” Changmin chuckles, and grab one of her hand. Victoria finally look up at him.

I miss you more

He gave her a warm smile, and Victoria give back a smile that Changmin believe that the most adorable thing he ever seen.

“Well look like someone hit a jackpot” Amber said before pulling Luna inside to the kitchen.

“Yah!! Just go clean the kitchen.” Victoria reply, she feel like hiding under the table. It’s too embarrassing. Especially in front of two those kid. They like to , so she don’t know what will happened to her next after their witness this scene-

Suddenly her body swift and was returning to his arm.

“They gone, so we can continue this” This time is Changmin turn to pull her into a hug.

Victoria was shocked at first, but she return it slowly.

“I bet you miss me so much” He said softly but she could detect a tease tone from it.

“I’m not!” She murmur and hide onto his shoulder, with face redden again.

“Denial” Changmin replied with chuckles, and follow by her after that.

*****

“So, how long you going to be here?” Victoria asked when they decide to take a walk home to Victoria apartment, that not far from her café.

“How long you want?” Changmin asked back, while pulling her more closer, so that she didn’t get wet under the rain with their sharing umbrella.

“I-I don’t know.” She stuttering, a bit nervous.

“I’m working here” He said while pull her closer by putting his arm around her shoulder. And with sudden closeness Changmin did notice Victoria blushed  again.

“Really, that good” She replied and try to hide her excitement.

“Someone look happy, I wonder why” He again.

“Yah! Stop it!” She hit his arm that hold her shoulder, and gives a glare toward him.

He laughed before hold her shoulder back.

“I miss this…” He said

“Hurm?” Victoria glares turn to shy one.

“I miss your fierceness” He continues again.

“Yah! Shim Changmin!!”  She yell before walk more faster, under the rain.

But of course she can’t when her small wrist was pull back by him.

“Hey, I don’t wann you to catch cold” Changmin hold her wrist tightly.

“I know” She reply with a playfull tone.

“Yes you know” He replace his hand from her wrist to her hand and intertwined their finger.

Victoria couldn’t be more shy with Changmin sudden bold action. But she don’t say any anything about it. The walk home silent again, against the both heart that beat with faster and excitement. A smile never leave their face through the night walk.

 

*****

“So you leave alone now? Changmin asked after they reach infront of the door at her apartment.

“Yes, my housemate just leaving a month ago, she continues study oversea” Victoria explained, by pulling her key house.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Changmin said with disappoint tone.

“Come in” She invite him in, and he enter and sit down at the couch.

“and why should I tell you?”

“ So I can replace her, to become your housemate” He smirk.

“Your wish” She role her eyes before disappear to the kitchen.

“Yeah, that my wish!” He shouted from living room

“But maybe you wish for something different I guess” Changmin add when he enter the kitchen.

“What you mean?” Victoria asked while pouring water on the glass.

‘Maybe you wish I be your roommate instead of housemate” He smirk while saying in seductive tone.

Instead of getting a shy reaction from her, she answer with a unbelievable reply

“Oh my! Shim Changmin! This one year really turn you to ert I guest” Victoria reply.

“Hey! I’m not!!” Changmin denied.

“It’s not ert, its cheesy, okay!” He drink the water in one shot, don’t like the idea of calling him ert.

“Yeah we see about it” She leaves him and walks to the living room.

*****

“So you staying in Yunho Oppa apartment?” She asked while serving dinner on the table.

“Yeah, but I decide to find my own place. I don’t want to disturb him”

“I guess you don’t want to be disturb by him”

“Well you know him right?”

The both laugh before sitting down and ready to eat.

“Woah. I miss this so much” Changmin exclaimed excitedly, and put a meat into his mouth.

“You should tell me that you will come home, I could prepare something more special”

“It’s okay, this is special. And you are special” He said and wink his eyes to her. She smile again.

“Hey, sorry I’m a bit late about it, but congratulation on your bakery”

“Yeah, is okay, you did congrats me in your email.” Changmin could heard a disappointment reply form her.

“About  that, I’m sorry to, I start to email you rarely over this past few month”

“It’s okay…but w-why?” She have strong urges to asked, even though she nervous with his upcoming answer. Maybe he did have someone else there. Well they never said that they have a relationship with each other. So they never be official. Yet.

“Yeah, about that. I having a stress out. Assignment, work, college, everything was mess up, especially when I lost my laptop. All my assignment was there is lost. I feel like having a mental broke down. I feel like give up. But luckily, Yunho Hyung come, and stays with me. Yeah he help me to get up, he make me realize that someone has put a hope on me. I shouldn’t just give up. I want to the best for her. I start to refocus again on my dream and study. I don’t want her to regret to choose me” Changmin explained while staring straight toward her. She reply with a small smile and blushed over her face.

“It must be hard on you” Victoria reply with persuade tone. She feel sad for him, but the same time glad, because she finally know the real reason. She should throw away anxious feeling about him having someone else.

“No it’s okay, because it worth” He replied with another with wink, that sure get Victoria giggling.

“Why you giggling?” Changmin asked with oblivious expression.

“You are cheesy” She continued

“Told you” He smiled before take a full moth of meat.

*****

“It’s getting late. I should go” Changmin said while looking at the watch.

“Yeah” She mumbling.

They walk to infront of the door.

“Hey” Changmin pull Victoria, and hold both of her shoulder with his hand. Victoria get a bit nervous with this sudden closeness. Her face starts to turn pink as well, and not to mention the heartbeat that getting faster every second.

“So, I get it right?” He asked with serious stare, event though his tone sound a bit nervous in Vic opinion.

“G-Get what?” Victoria stuttering

“My chance. Redeem my chance, to be with you” Changmin look relived after he said that.

Victoria just stares at him. Silent. With unreadable expression.

Changmin slowly pull away his hand from her shoulder, and show a bit of hurt and disappointment expression.

‘I know, I’m not working yet. I’m just finish my study, but I will try, I work, I will never disp-“

He couldn’t continue, when suddenly Victoria giving him a small kiss on his cheek. He slowly reach his hand to his right cheek, still could fell the warmness of her lips.

“Is that answering your question?” She asked, try to hide her shyness with her own bold action.

Yes it is

“No…” He answer, and show his left cheek toward her, hoping that she will answer it again.

“Ah, sorry… Goodbye” She push him slowly outside the house.

“Maybe next time” She added with a playful smile.

“I will make sure that!” He exclaimed before stole a kiss to her cheek.

“Goodbye and dream of me” Changmin pad her head lovingly, while she still in dazed from Changmin sudden kiss.

He slowly leaves her house, even though every still feel heavy. But he decide to feel glad and relived cause he get to redeem it. Victoria on the other side lean back on the door, right after close the door. She feel extremely  heart fluttering while her face content with smile.

I have no regret

 

*****

It has been a week that they are officially dating since she answering him that night. She couldn’t hide her happiness, cause finally she could finally there someone for her. Someone she can depend on, someone that always care, someone that love her.

“Thanks” Changmin take a caramel coffee from her hand and pulling her closer, but she stop him.

“Why?” He asked, with unbelieves faced.

“You love to hug me” He added and Victoria role her eyes playfully.

“I don’t want your shirt to get wrinkles” She explained.

“And hey! You the one that love to hug me!” She snap his arm playfully.

“Yes. I love it” He said in seductive tone. While Victoria just shook her head. ertly cheesy.

“So are you okay?” Victoria asked.

“I’am okay” He replied, but of course she can feel that Changmin try to hide his nervous feel inside. She observe him, he rub his nape a few time, and glance toward the clock from time to time. And play his fingertips at the coffee cup mouth. She know when he get nervous.

“You going to be okay, I know you can do it” She took his hand and rub slowly to help him pull away sort of nervous feeling, while Changmin took it and intertwined their finger.

Today, he is going to go for the interview at one of the famous music company in Korea. To said that he nervous in an understandable.

“I can do it” He said and give her warm smile.

“Yes you are” She beamed, before yawn.

“Are you sleepy?” Changmin asked with an apologetic tone.

“No-not really” She smiled.

“Yeah.I’m sorry to wake you up, and drag you to the café in the early of the morning. It just- I need your caramel macchiato” Changmin sound sorry.

To be real fact, it is still early in the morning, but they are already in the café. She got call from him at 7, said that he waiting for her in front of the apartment. Without any complaining, well maybe a bit, she went at meet him. When she saw him with a full suit appearance, she realizes that today is the day. The day that he will go for interview at the Korea famous entertainment company that he dream to work at.

And that the reason, why both of them now sit at the cafe together, early in the morning.

“No, I’m glad to be here with you” Victoria shyly confesses while looking at their intertwined hand.

“Thanks you, love” Changmin replied and give a kiss on her head

They stay together enjoyed each other accompany until the clock shown at nearly 8.30 a.m.

“I should go” Changmin stated while standing off to the front of café.

“Yeah, good luck” She shown an encouragement face.

Changmin nodded and start to leave.

Victoria just look at back of him with a proud smile.

But suddenly Changmin turn back and come to her in rush.

“Changmin?” She exclaimed.

“I need this” The only word that come out from his mouth before he reached out, held Victoria surprised face in between his hands, and kissed her.

Victoria who was shocked at first, but returns it back and closes her eyes follows his lead.

Every single moment when their lips against each other, was very slow and giving them a heartwarming feeling. Both feel like sending to the cloud. It was slow and soft.

A few second later, their broke their lips, happily gasping for air. Flush cheek over Victoria face.

Changmin grinned, eyes twinkling brighter than ever.

“That was our first kiss” He said softly while caressing her face.

“Yeah” The only words come out from , still slightly shy.

Changmin smiled and lean down to give Victoria a quick peck on lips again.

“That second” He said again before pulling her on his chest and hug her.

“Your embarrassing” Changmin could hear Victoria mumbling onto chest, try to hide her blushed face.

Changmin giggles and pull away.

“I go first” He said before kiss on her forehead. Leaving her behind with a wide and adorable smile on her face.

******

“Unnie, are you waiting for Changmin oppa call?” Luna asked, she realize that Victoria keep holding her phone tightly, and took a glance from time to time.

“Erm- what?” Victoria asked back. Luna realizes that she not paying attention in her question.

“Nothing. I just go clean the table” Luna said, she don’t want to interrupt her right know.

Victoria nodeed before looking back at her phone. It already 2p.m, but she don’t hear anything or any news from Changmin.

Its everything okay. I hope it is. I believe he can do it.

“Unnie are you spazing again?”

“W-What..no I’m not”

“I think you just need to go home”

“I’m not-“

“Yes you will”

Amber put Victoria bag on her shoulder, and slowly drag her toward the café exit. Ignoring the frown from the elder.

“Have a rest, bye!” Amber push her again slowly.

“Aish, this kid” Victoria mumbling, and shoot a last glare to Amber before slowly leave the café.

*****

Victoria toss around her bed. She couldn’t get sleep, even though her eyes lid getting heavy every single second result from early wakeup call this morning

Changmin..Changmin..Changmin

That man face play on her mind, she really can’t believe it. It almost 7p.m, but she still don’t hear anything from him.

She really wants to call or at least message him, but then she don’t want to disturb him.

Maybe the interview was delay a bit late.

Or maybe he already be hired, and was proceed to look at his new workplace.

Or maybe h-he didn’t g-get it, he might be go toss a drink- NO-NO

Upon of that taught, she quickly gets up from her bed. And in a flash he runs to the door.

“Changmin?” Victoria said when he saw him in front of her door apartment.

She was relived but only for a second. It is because he could see unreadable expression from his face.

“Changmin?” She try again, when only meet with the silent.

Suddenly Changmin come closer to her a pull her into a hug. She gladly return it, even though she feel worried with Changmin expression.

“Are you okay” She asked calmly.

“Hurm” He humming on her shoulder.

“It’s okay..It’s okay” Victoria said, she don’t know what happen to him, maybe it true he didn’t get the job, but she not sure about it, what more important is she must be  here for to persuade him.

Victoria remind back the first hug that he gave to her, when she cried in Putrjaya Garden, even though they still stranger at that time, but stayed in his embrace sure giving her a warm and soothing feeling

This time is my turn to calm you.

“It going to be okay” She added while hug him tightly, not long after that she heard small chuckles from him. She quickly pulls away and scans his face plastered with small smile

Whoa that fast!

But Changmin pull back for a hug, and she gladly return it.

I know my hug really help him to felling bett-

“I did it” Changmin whisper into her ears, still in a hug.

“Yes you ar- You what!!!” Victoria half scream and pull away.

Eyes big than usual, looking disbelieve with the man in front of her, while he return it with small chuckles.

“But why you look s-sad” She asking.

“Because I can get free hug” He exclaimed, while try pulling her for another warm hug.

“Yah Shim Changmin! You make me worried!” She pushes his arm away, and leaving him.

“Hey I’m sorry, but don’t you hear it. I did it!!” He follows her to the living room.

“And we should celebrate it” He add.

“Not after you trolling me” She mumbling while cross her arm around her chest.

“I’m sorry” He pecks her cheek and she quickly try to control her expression that start to blush.

“I’m sorry” He repeats again and give another quick peck on her cheek.

Don’t give in, don’t give i-

Her lip was crash by him, it was warm again and she couldn’t control smile into that kiss, both of them.

“I’m sorry” He said again after they pull away, And when Changmin see her crack into a small smile, he know he was forgiven.

“So it work that way” Changmin said.

“What?” Victoria didn’t understand.

“You like it here instead here” Changmin index finger point at her lips than her cheek.

“Aish, you really drive me crazy” She mumbling, before been pull closer into his arm. Hide her blushed face at his chest.

“Yes. Crazy for me only” Changmin replied, and they just sharing a hug together on the couch, spending the evening together. In happiness.

 

Author Note: Well finally fluff at the end, I’m glad that this has reached the end. I’m really sorry for those who are waiting for so long. Thanks for waiting, and waiting and waiting. I’m a bad author, but then I still glade you guys give me a chance. So this is goodbye, but I’m planning to make one shot for this sequel (maybe after married au). But I don’t know yet. It depends on time. Well thanks for everything. For commentor and subcriber and upvote. I’m gonna miss this story. Bye guys~~