She

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

”What..what you mean oppa?” Victoria voice is  trembling.

“He had an accident this evening…” Siwon said. She felt down after heard the news.Silent.

“Victoria??” Siwon asked when Victoria is not answering. Silent

“Op..Oppa..where is him?” Victoria  finally asked.

“He is in the Hospital near at the University..” Siwon answer. She hung up, than quickly grab her cardigan and run leave the house.  Changmin blinking in dismay to see her leave the house quickly. He also run to the door and calling her name.

“Victoria!!” Changmin shouted, she didn’t hear it and just run like a lost child. Victoria run toward the near  station bus. Her mind is totally blank. At the bus station, her eyes choatically find the taxi. But there is no taxi, that she run again. But suddenly her wrist was pull and her body stop and move backward. Changmin hold her waist tightly.

“Where are you going? It’s already late…” Changmin asked and look at her with a worried gaze. Then Victoria let go her hand from Changmin roughly. Her eyes turn red, she shook her head and pull him aside and start to run again. She running and at the same time she was about to cross the road, and at the same time there a car approaching her. She not realize it until the car is start honk at her.

Honk!!! Honk!!

Her body was froze,Changmin run toward her when he see just stand still, he quickly grab her body and both of them fall together at the side of the road. She was fall top on him. Their breath sound heavily.    

“Yah..what wrong with you?” Changmin look at her. She look dazaly and not answering the question.

“Yah..are you okay” Changmin become more worried, when she jut keep silent, her body is shaking. He hold her back and rub a few time.

“Changmin..my boyfriend..he..accident..” Victoria finally open , Changmin forehed frowning.

“Where is he?” Changmin asked.

“In hospital..” Victoria answer.

Suddenly Changmin grab her waist, and pull her to stand up slowly, then he pull her run together with him, Victoria just follow him bluntly, she just don’t have strength to said anything, her mind is only think about Kyuhyun.

“Get in” Changmin open the car door and Victoria just follow. Then Changmin car start to accelerate speedly direct to th hospital. Both of them keep silent in the car, sometime Changmin sneak a glance at Victoria.

I never seen her look so sad like this…she must really love him…

As soon they arrive at the hospital, Victoria run from the car quickly, then she went to the counter to asking about Kyuhyun, Changmin  was hesitated to follow her, he wait at the car for a while, he just worried if he was not really need to be here and would bring misunderstanding. Then not so long he finally stood outside from the car. He walk slowly to th direction that have been told by the nurse. From far he could see her waiting with two other man, the man is comforting her. By looking at them, he finally decide to leave the hospital.

I should not be here

                                                                  ************************

“Kyu..wake up please..” Victoria voice shaking, it have been an hours Kyu transfer from operation room to the ward. Victoria wait faithfully Kyuhun beside his bed. Siwon and Donghae just look at Kyu with weak sight. Victoria cannot control her tears, when look at his condition, there bruised everywhere in his body, he look very liveless.

“Vic..Vic” Siwon shake her shoulder lightly. She was fell asleep on the chair beside Kyuhun bed. She quickly turn to see if Kyuhun wake up. Unfortunately his eyes is stil closed.

“Vic..I think you should go home first and take rest..you have been here for a whole day” Siwon said. Victoria didn’t replay, and keep stare at Kyuhun.

“Oppa..what did doctor said..why he didn’t wake up yet?” Victoria look at Siwon.

“Doctor said he will wake up soon, just wake patiently..now please..let me send you home..”Siwon answer

“No Oppa..I will wait  him to wake up”  Victoria hold Kyu hand tightly. Siwon take a deep breath, he know that she will never leave. He has no more word to say, sometime Victoria cannot be considerable. Siwon leave the room and decide to buy something for her to eat. Donghae is already left, because he had class.

                                                                             *********************

“Changmin..where is Victoria? I’m so hungry” Yunho grineed when he wake up from sleep.

“Hyung..you thinks she is your maid” Changmin push Yunho from the couch. Yunho wake lazily, the walk to the kitchen. He was looking at the dine table, but it was empty.

“No..I mean..she is good cook..but where is her? Not wake up yet?’ Yunho knocked Victoria door.

“She is not in there..” Changmin said

“Where she going?” Yunho asked

“Hospital..”

“Hospital? Why?” Yunho shocked

“Her.. boyfriend accident..” changmin answer.

“Boyfriend? I thought you going to be her boyfriend”

“Stop it hyung..” Changmin said.

“Why? It’s have been to long since she left..” Yunho said. Changmin stare at Yunho

“She never left my heart..” Changmin leave Yunho behind

                                                                        ****************

“erhm…erhmm…” Victoria turn as soon she listern the body infront of him make a sound.

“Kyu!! Kyu!!” Victoria half scream, when she saw Kyuhyun move his finger lightly. He finally wake up. He opend his eyes slowly. He felt his body is trutly weak. Victoria rush out from the room to call the doctor. Soon the Doctor arrived and do some check up at him, Victoria cannot control her emotion, she smiled at the sometime her tears start to fall. After the doctor leave, she run to Kyuhun and hold his hand.

“Why are you crying?” Kyu smiled and wiped Victoria tears. She can’t answer it, then she kiss his hand. Kyu slowly wake and sit on the bed, he endure the pain.

“Don’t move..” Victoria stop him from moving

“It hurt right..so don’t move ..” Victoria added

“It’s more hurt to see you cry..”  Kyuhun pull Victoria body to the bed. She hug him.

                                                                         ******************

“Yah Kyuhun!!” Donghae shouted a soon he reach infront of kyuhyun room.

“Slow your voice..dont you know how to act in Hospital” Siwon said while put a basket of fruits on the table.

‘Hyung..you so noisy” Kyuhun said,Victoria just glad to see kyuhyun is getting better.

“I’m worried about you, when you said I’m noisy” Donghae sound sulky.

“Ah..hyung..come here” Kyuhyun call Donghae to get hear to him. Then Donghae aproaching to him and give Kyu a big hug.

“Oppa have a sit..I will wash and cut the fruits” Victoria said and leave the room after grab the fruits basket.

                                                                                ********************

Victoria stop at the door, when she heard something.

“Hyung, how was she?” Kyuhyun voiced seem worried. Victoria wondering. Who is “She” that Kyu talking about.

“She still unconcious..” Siwon reply

“Unconcious..is she also in here?” Kyu asked

“Yes..how this happened? How could you two be together in the car, I thought both of you already not seeing each other anymore..” Siwon

Victoria heartbeat getting faster. What just happened, what are they talking about.

 

 

Author Note : Hye..I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for all the comment and subcribders. I will try my best to continue writing as soon as possible. By the way how is “She” ??. Coming to you the next chapter. Thank You ^,^ bow