Ask for date?

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

I..I don’t want this..” Sulli said in shaking voice, while putting her hand on her stomach. Kyuhyun eyes getting wider, he realizes what Sulli means.

“NO!! you can’t do that!” Kyuhyun doesn’t believe with what Sulli just said.

She thinks about doesn’t she?

“You don’t understand!!” She yelled

“Dad will kill me…” Sulli low down her voice. Kyuhyun exhaled her breath slowly, and the young girl hair slowly.

“There must other way-“ Kyuhyun told before been cut by Sulli

“What way!?” Sulli half yelled again.

Silence

“There’s no way..,” She continues before lean to her bed. Kyuhyun stood there for a moment, froze.

I don’t know…

                                                                                *****************************

“Yah, don’t you know how to cook ramen” Victoria snap Changmin arm when she saw, he put the the ramen inside the pot and burn in without put any water inside pot.

“What” Changmin blinked doesn’t realize his mistake yet.

“Seriously Mr Chef, boiled the water first” Victoria pointed at the pot.

“Wate-..” Changmin mentally cursed himself,

Ah..pabo

He saw Victoria shook her head a few time, and smirk. Changmin feel dumb, but wait he good in making excuse

“No, this my style!!” Changmin put a proud face, and continues like nothing wrong with his way of cooking. Victoria jaw drop with Changmin excuse, can’t believe that he will use this kind of excuse.

Changmin smirk, he don’t want to be loose.

“Ah…whatever Chef” Victoria said, then take a sit at the dine table, pour some water.

“Sit there and relax, let the Chef do the cook” Changmin act like the waiter of the restaurant. While pouring a glass of water for Victoria. She chuckles and take a sip of the water. Somehow she feel glad today, she don’t why, but after the confession there become less awkward toward each other. Weird.

That should have the biggest AKWARD ever, but it doesn’t not happen. Are they weird people ever?

POP!!

“Auch..”

The sound a blister, and Changmin manly voice snap her, she quickly goes to see what happen. Changmin currently wipe his hand with his shirt.

“Why?..are you okay?” Victoria look at her worriedly. Changmin nodded and rubbed his hand continuously. She then take a look inside the pot.

“Seriously Changmin?? Oil??” Victoria can belive that Changmin not yet putting any water, but replace it with a small amount of oil. Changmin nodded like a child.

“My style..” Changmin said in low voice, Victoria give him a glare.

“..not so good..” Changmin continues before grinned like a dumb.

“Aish..” Victoria push Changmin backward slowly, then she put amount of water into the pot.

“Let the real Chef do this” Victoria smirk, while Changmin feel kind a dumb.

“I should take a rest...” Changmin said bluntly, before sit at the place where she sit before.

“You more match to sit there…” Victoria said, while cutting an onion.

                                                                                ***************************

“What!!?? Pregnant” Siwon half scream, Kyuhyun put his hand toward Siwon mouth.

“Hyung, stop screaming!” Kyuhyun begged, he decide to told Siwon because he don’t know what else to do. He don’t know what the best way to help Sulli.

Siwon nodded, the Kyuhyun slowly pull his hand away from his hyung mouth.

“Kyuhyun…” siwon said, Kyuhyun wait, maybe his Hyung come out with some brilliant idea.

“Are you sure..the baby..” long paused from Siwon, while Kyuhyun wait patiently

“…the baby..Is not yours?”

                                                                                **************************

“You like boiled egg?” Victoria asked Changmin that look busy playing game but still, accompany her in the kitchen.

Changmin stop play, and look at her.

“I like anything….that you cook” Changmin give her a deep gaze, Victoria was a bit surprised with Changmin sudden reply, she quickly avoids the gaze, and she could feel her cheek a bit hot. Changmin realize that he throw her a deep gaze, he also wonder why he become a bit cheesy , but it was not his intention, it just what he feel, he  then continues play the game even though her heart was a beat unstable.

Control yourself Changmin, she belong to someone, stop making it awkward

“Ah..I’m hungry..chef-shi, why you so slow today” Suddenly Changmin said loudly, but his eyes still lock at the game screen.

“…so slow? Hello, ask the granny chef okay?” Victoria reply, while putting the pot on the table, the smell can be denied was very delicious, even just a ramen.

Changmin chuckles but keep playing the, game.

“Help me please, take the bowl…” Victoria asked him a favour, while she looking at the boiling egg.

“Yeah..” Changmin reply, but still not moving from his chair.

Victoria just shook his head.

PACK!!

“Ahh..” Changmin exclaimed, while rub his head.

“Gotcha!!” Victoria laugh, while clean the egg that already crack after hit to Changmin head.

“It hurt…” Changmin pout, still rubbing his head.

“Come on, it just a little knock…” Victoria eat the egg with full mouth.

“..you are to occupied with your game…and not helping me at all” she added

“Fine, after this I do the dish..” Changmin put the ramen inside the bowl.

“Woah, look so delicious” Changmin taste the soup.

Mmm

Victoria was a bit amazed, this is the first time Changmin show a cute kind reaction in front of her, usually childish act will shown by him, that turns into arguing.

“Great!!” Changmin give a thumb up toward her. She nodded and dance a bit in her sit, like usually she react when eating delicious food. Both of them enjoyed their food very well.

“Are you free after this?” Changmin asked, while add another ramen into his bowl

“No…why? wait!!” Victoria paused a liitle, try chewing the ramen

“..don’t tell me you busy, and want to run from doing dish..” Vctoria give him a big glare.

“No!!..you think I’m lazy as-“ Changmin stop, realize his not really proper word.

“You are lazy !!” Victoria suddenly exclaimed,  Changmin eyes getting wider, she never cursed infront of him.

“What?” She look at him and continues eating.

“Lazy what?” Changmin bluntly asked.

“Lazy as-Opps” Victoria cover , realize her mistake, her face turn to red. Changmin laugh hardly.

“Lazy--Opps!!!” Changmin said aging teasing her, She bite his lips

What have I said..duh

Yah, Shim Changmin stop it” Victoria give him another glare, but still he laughing so hard.

PACK!!

“Ahh” Changmin laugh turn to scream, again knock by the egg.

“That better..” Victoria smirk, while he rubbed his head again.

“You know you actually are more fierce than you look” Changmin mumbling.

“Fierce in the eyes of beholder..” Victoria smirk.

“Can’t agree for more” Changmin nodded.

“So what about this evening?” Victoria asking back

“No, if you free, I want to go to the supermarket, so I’m inviting you to go with me”

“Inviting?? haha, you sound like asking me to go for a prom night dat-“ Victoria stop

Okay, stop it Vic, you making it awkward again

“Yeah, would like to go date with me to SUPERMARKET” Changmin cut, and highlight the supermarket, then he chuckles a bit. Victoria roll her eyes playfully

“Yeah..after the dish” Victoria stand up and put her finish bowl at the sink, and leave Changmin behind.

                                                                                **************************

 

 

 

 

Author Note: Hey, hope you guys enjoy this chapter, thanks for new subscriber and comment, I know that I was crap author ever, sorry guys