Seaweed Soup

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

The smell of fresh coffee and french toast has wake up  Changmin from his dream, he walk to the kitchen, its been a long time the house fufill with delicious smell.  At the kitchen he saw Victoria is flipping the bread on the pan, Changmin stand against the wall at the enterance of the kitchen looking at  Victoria, while she still not realize that Changmin was there, and  without he realizing he was looking Victoria with a small smile in his face. The light blue long-sleeve dress  and a brown apron on her body look perfect and fit. Victoria ponytail and dark brwn hair has got Changmin attention for the first time. Changmin was looking her from head to toes. Changmin smile is getting wider when he see Victoria bite a bit  of the french toast and make a passionate action by making “emmm…” sound and express the taste by dance her body like a baby, then she turn arround and saw Changmin was looking at her.

“Omo!! You shocked me..” Victoria rub her chest, Changmin also was startle for a second, his smile also vanished from his face.

“So you wake up early today…great!! Lets get breakfast” Victoria pull Changmin arm and lead him to sit, she take him a plate and pour a coffee on his cup. Changmin dazed for second.  Victoria act is totally different today. He was confused.

“Try it..” Victoria put a French toast on his plate. He take and eat them slowly, while his eyes is still on her. Victoria sit infront of him.

“What is going on here, are you try to put a prank on me?” Changmin suddenly said, while his hand is grabing another of the french toast.

“Yah..dont you know how to thanks people that…” Victoria face suddenly change, but then she start to smile again.

“It’s okay…I don’t want to fight with you today” She added. Changmin get more curious, what just happen to her. But to see her smiling and bubbling this morning, also make him feel somehow glad.

“emm..where you want to go today?” Changmin suddenly asked, this was a first time they were talking with each other with out yelling or arguing. Victoria keep smiling.

“Today…actually is my birthday” Victoria said  while bite the bread. Changmin paused for a second

“Ohh..em..happy birthday…” Changmin said it akwardly, it  just to sudden.

“em..thank you…by the way do you know where is Putrajaya Garden?” She thanks and asked.

“Putrajaya Garden…yup…why” Changmin asked curiously

“My boyfriend asked me to meet him this evening…” Victoria tell

“The man in the bakery?” Changmin asked, Victoria nodded

“Why don’t you go with him?” He said

“Don’t you think it so obvious?” Victoria said

“What?”

“Today is my birthday, he must plan a surprise party for me, so I think that why I have to go on my own” Victoria said, Changmin pretend no to hear it and finish his drink and leave the kitchen.

“Wait..i’m not finish yet…hushh” Victoria bite her lips.

“Yah, can you at least wash your own plate?” Victoria yelling from the kitchen.

“No!” Changmin shout back from the living room.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The vanilla perfume strongly smell right after Victoria came out from her room, she is wearing a sleeveless white dress with a pink cardigan, she let her wavy hair untide and put a slightly make up. She went to the living room,  Changmin was watching television.

“Changmin…” Victoria call him, He turns to look at her, he was amazed, she indeed really beautifull, the hair, the dress was perfectly match on her. She was indeed a natural beauty, he was compliment her not in word but only in his heart. He was staring at her with out missing a second of time.

“..hmmm…” Victoria clear , when she see Changmin was glaring at her since she came to the living room. Changmin turn away, and change the television channel

“yah..why the channel its very boring today” Changmin change the channel continuesly, Victoria nodded her head.

“emm, is okay…I go first..mmm..see yah” She said then ready to leave the.

“Do you know where is the place? “ Changmin stand and look at her

“Yes..internet!!” Victoria nodded and show her iphone.

“Okay then..” Changmin sit back on the couch, Victoria leave the house. After Victoria left the house, Changmin quickly go to the balcony, to see if she already get down. He see her walk to the bus stop near their appartment.

“owhh..what am I doing” He get back inside, when he realize that he was acting like a stalker. But he have to admit, that he really feel worried about her. He laying on the couch and fall asleep.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Victoria take a walk at the Putrajaya Garden, as soon she get down from the bus, she already late, but she can’t see Kyu existance there. She wandering arround, the place was full of  different types of colored flowers fragrant,she was occupied with it. Then she walk and sit at the bench, at the garden, there a few couple also sit at the bench while enjoy the beautiful scenery at the garden. She still waiting, after half an hour, she decide to call Kyu, but he didn’t pick up the phone. She start to get frustruated, but yet she still waiting there, the sunset has appear, the people left one by one. Then suddenly her phone is ringing. She pick up

“Yah..Choi Kyuhyun!!!” She yell as loud as can she be.

“Ouchh..”Kyu was shocked, his ears in pain because of Victoria screaming.

“where are you!!”

“I’m sorry, are you already there?”

“Of course!!”

“ I’m really sorry..i can’t make it”

“Ah?? What do you mean??”

“ I was on call..”

“on call?”

“yes..i’m sorry, I should call you earlier”

“But today is my birth….forget about it”. Victoria hang up, she feel so sad. She take a deep breath and close her eyes. There water falling down to her cheek.  The phone is ringing again, she off the phone.

“Yah” Victoria turn arround when she heard a man voice.

“Changmin-ah” Victoria quickly wipe her tears, try to avoid the eye contact with him

“What are you doing here?” She asked him.

“emmm…I met my friend just know…then I saw you here..” Changmin answer hesitately. Actually Changmin lied, after wake up from sleep, he keep thinking about Victoria, he just feel something wrong will happen to her.  Then he use the Victoria safety as an excuse to go look for her, even he know that his boyfriend will be there to protect her, but he can’t just ignore it and without he realizing it he was already at the Putrajaya Garden for almost two hours, just keep looking at her from far.

“Are you alone?? Where is your boyfriend” Changmin asked

“No..I mean..he here just now, but he already left..he got something to catch up” Victoria lied, she feel embrrased about it, Changmin nodded, he know the real thing. Changmin know she feel down right now.

“Well, are you going anywhere after this?” Changmin asked

“Yes.. I want to visit my friend’ Victoria lied again.

“Oh, I thought..I just wanne a give you a ride” Changmin pointing at the Black Vios car not far from them.

“ That is your car…eee..liar” Victoria smirk. Then Changmin go to the car, enter it and start the engine. Victoria was startle then  she run to the car.

“Since when you have a car??” Victoria asked.

“Since when I have to tell you everything…” He said, and the car is start to accelerate and leaving Victoria behind.

‘Yah..are you leaving me!!” She scream loudly after his car left , then she don’t know why suddenly she feel like tears like to burst from her eyes. She bite her lips try to endure the tears.  She suddenly feel more sad, after Changmin left her. She walk slowly, and look down. Then suddenly there a car aproaching her, it was Changmin. From inside the car, Changmin was shocked when he saw that Victoria cheek is already wet. He get out from the car and hold Victoria shoulder, she stand still but still look down and not looking at him, Changmin feel really guilty. Then suddenly Changmin hug her warmly, then he heard she sobbing more louder, her body is shaking because of crying. He hug her tightly than before.

“I’m sorry” Changmin said slowly.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Victoria..” Changmin open Victoria bedroom door. It have been an hours they get home. Victoria was stand at the window, she not turning to look at Changmin.

“Changmin..can you leave…I need time on my own” Victoria said. Changmin stop at the door, he was disppointed. He close back the door and leave.

Changmin go to the kitchen, he look at the bowl of seaweed soup, it’s a korean traditional food when they are celebrating a birthday. He take the bowl and put in the refrigerator and walk away from the kitchen. He stop infront of Victoria room, he touch the door.

"Happy birthday..." He said slowly then enter his room.

 

 

Author note : I wrote this chapter a bit short (sorry) and quit boring (sorry again -.-),  kind of busy nowday, but thank you so much for comment and subcrised, next time I will try to do more. Awww poor Changminie and Victoria Thanks to silent reader too (bboing..bboing)