Oppa..oppa..

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Victoria wake up a bit late today, her eyes a bit swollen, last night she cried badly at the bad until she felt sleep She never thought that coming to visit Kyu, bring more tears than just hearing his voice from distance. At least when she is in Korea, Kyu will give her a call and sing her a romantic birthday song, but in here everything turn upside down. She took the phone, there a 5 miscalled and 3 massage from Kyu.

“I’m really sorry..call me back please”

“Where are you?? Call me”

“yoebo..sorry”

She feel like crying again, yesterday is truly a nigtmare, up till now she can feel the pain in her heart, mad, angry, furious, sad, all the feeling was mix together. She put her phone away, and wipe the tears that start to fall again.

Kyuhyun, why are you doing this to me…is it me? Or you that already change

She take a deep breath then the phone start to ringing, Kyu name is on the screen, she look away then let it ringging she just stare at the phone, after 5 miscalled the phone stop ringging. Victoria lay on the bed again and look at the phone.

“Instead for calling, you should come…”

Victoria closed her eyes, and not so long she fall asleep again. That afternoon, she wake up and look at the mirror.

Yah..Choi Kyuhyun you make my eyes swollen..pabo!!!

Victoria took the towel, take a bath to refresh herself, then she go staright to the kitchen, she feel really hungry, she didn’t even eat yesterday. She look at the kitchen, to see if there any food to eat. Then she open the refrigrator, there a bowl of seaweed soup. She take it out and put at the table. “Changmin” that name suddenly appear in her mind, it reminds her about what happened yesterday.  Changmin hugged her tightly, strangely she feel comfortable and secure,  she actually glad when Changmin came back to get her. Victoria quickly run to Changmin room, she knock the door, no answer. Then she slightly push the door, no one in the room. She enter slowly, this is a first time she enter Changmin room, she have to admit thet room is so neat and clean just like his personality. She walk to the table beside the bed, then the pitcure on the table got her attention, there a pitcure of Changmin with a girl, the girl is so beautiful and they also look so close, the girl link her arm around him and put her head on his shoulder, while Changmin smile brightly.  The smile that she never seen before.

Who is she…girlfriend…maybe

Doom!!

A door slam, has make her shocked. She quickly put back the pitcure, her eyes getting wider and her body  tend to shrinking, she really scared to get caught sneaking in his room.

Omo!! Changmin must be back, I am so dead if he see me in his room

She don’t know what to do, then she duck and hide under his bed. Silent. Victoria heart racing faster. It pass 10 minute but still silent, she crawling out from the bed. Slowly she approch the the door, and open the door slowly. Silent. She step out from his room, then slowly walk to the living room. There is no one in the living room.

“I thought I heard something…ahh it’s oly my feeling” Victoria look around then sit at the couch.

Bamn!!!

“Omo!!” Victoria jump from the couch, her eyes get wider because of sudden loud sound. The sound is came from the kitchen, she slowly walk to the kitchen

“Changmin…” Victoria calling. Silent.

“Changmin...yah, where are you?” Victoria calling again.

“Chang…” Victoria paused, she froze when she saw there man at the kitchen, he like finding something. Victoria her hand around . She definitely sure that man is not Changmin, eventhough she can see the face. Her heatbeat getting faster.She quickly run back to the living room, to find something useful that can protect herself from any horrible circumstances, she saw the broom than grab it with shaking hand. She stand against the wall, waited for man came out from the kitchen.

“Ahh..yah..it hurt” The man shouted as soon as he get off from the kitchen, it is because Victoria was hitting him straight on his head with the broom. Victoria keep hitting him, then the man run all around the house

“Yah..stop it” He said while rub his head, and run around the living room. Victoria run after him.

“Yah!! Don’t you run your burglars” Victoria then pull his hair.

“AHHH” He scream even louder. He kneel down to the floor, there is no way to run.

“Yah!! What are you doing in my house!!” Victoria yelling

“I’m sorry..i’m sorry, please let me go” He endure the pain. Victoria still pulled his hair, to make sure he is not going to run away.

“Hyung!!!” Changmin appear at the door.

“Yah!! Changmin where are you going?? This man is try to sneak in to…what??..Hyung??” Victoria slowly let his hair free from her hand. Changmin came near to the man and help him to stand up.

“Yah..my hair..Changmin-ah..since when you have a fierce girlfriend?” The man stand up and rub his head, Victoria realize that she aleady make a mistake.

“She not!!” Changmin cut. Victoria just look at them, she feel a bit embrassed with her action toward the man just now.

“Not fierce??.. She hit me with the broom, than chased me…and messed up  my cool hair style..” The man pounting to her,while try to style up back his hair.

“I mean, not my girlfriend!!..but serve your right hyung…why didn’t knock the door first. Changmin said bluntly.

“The door is not close so..”

“I’M SORRY!!” Suddenly Victoria jump in, and bow towards the man, Changmin and that man look at her.

“Oppa..I’m sorry” Victoria bow again.

“Oppa??” Changmin make weird face

“Oppa??..Is okay..is okay, oppa is not mad..”That man answer it happily, while Changmin make annoyed face.

“Yunho Oppa..you can call me Yunho Oppa” Yunho introduce himself  and walk near to her and  streched out his hand to shake hand with her.

“Yea oppa..I’m Victoria..I’m really sorry about what happened just now” Victoria also introduce herself and ask for forgiveness.

“Is okay..Is okay..it was my mistake. Yunho said.

“Your name is so beautiful, just like you..” Yunho praised Victoria and wink his eyes to her. Victoria laugh bubbly.

“You to oppa” Victoria also winked back to him, and they laughed together. The atmosphere suddenly change warmly. But there one person that still look at them with annoying face, he turn his head when they laugh together.

“Yah..Hyung..why you come??” Changmin said loudly, then Victoria and Yunho stop from laughed.

“Of course I come to visit you..” Yunho then jump to Changmin and hug him tightly.

“Ahh..hyung” Changmin push Yunho away.

“Ahh..why??” Yunho try to hug Changmin again. Still Changmin try to aviod Yunho from hug him, then Yunho stop and make sulky face, Victoria just laughed

“Yah..Changmin-shi you should treat your hyung better” Victoria said while look at Yunho.

“Your right Victoria..he always treat me like this” Yunho came closer to Victoria

“Maybe I should just hug you..” Yunho look at Victoria, while his arm is opened and ready to hug her. Victoria just laughed, but Yunho is getting closer step by step toward her. Look at Yunho action, Changmin quickly pull Yunho T-shirt from back.

“Ahh..why??” Yunho said

“Hyung..are you crazy??” Changmin stare at him.

“Then you should let me to hug you!!” Yunho finally hug Changmin tightly, Changmin take a deep breath, just endure it and let Yunho to hug him. Victoria smiled widely when look at them.

“Ah my lovely dongsaeng” Yunho said warmly. Victoria smiled watching them

                                                                                                ***************************************

“So you been cheated and have stay here with him..” Yunho said while his mouth was full with rice. They are all sitting together and having a dinner.

“Yeah..” victoria answer.

“It must be a burden for you to stay here with him..” Yunho added. Changmin cut the word

“Ahh..why?? Is not my fault she have to stay here”.

“Oppa..i’m still trying to adapt with it..” Victoria ignore Changmin word, and smile at Yunho.

“HAHA..he nagging a lot than our grandmother..” Yunho said, and Victoria laughed.

“Hyung..you should sleep outside tonight!!” Changmin bit his lips and stare at him.

“Our Changmin look cute when he mad right?” Yunho reply back, and look at Victoria. Victoria slightly nodded and smile. Changmin ignore it and keep eating.

They are eating together happily.

“Wah..Seaweed soup??” yunho said loudly when he opened the refrigerator

Yunho look at both of them, and take out the bowl from the refrigerator.

“It look tasty” Yunho put the bowl on the table. Changmin and Victoria look at each other for a second, the Changmin quickly turn away his face from looking at her, she take bowl and put in the microwave.

“We should heat it up first” Victoria said, Yunho nodded. Changmin continues eating. He feel a bit akward

“Emm..it tasty” Yunho said brightly after he taste a spoon of seaweed that Victoria just served out from the microwave. Changmin just stare at him and bite his lips.

“You should try some” Yunho then give a Victoria taste the soup, she taste it, and without Changmin realize he also look at her waiting for her raection

“Is tasty right?” Yunho asked and having the soup again.

“Yes..” Victoria said while look staright to Changmin eyes. Changmin then avoid his eyes from looking straight to Victoria. The he stand up and go to wash his dish. Look at her action make him a bit sastify.

“Thanks…” Victoria said slowly, Changmin heard it, he try to hide his smile from her.

“Thanks?? What you mean?” Yunho suddenly asked, while he still continue eating.

“emm..thanks..thanks for eating the meal that I cooked today” Victoria said and finish her food.

“I’m the one that should be thanks!!” Yunho said loudly.

                                                                                                          ********************************

Yunho already laying on the couch and fall asleep, he looks full and tired. Changmin is watching the movie with Victoria. Silent. Changmin stealing a glance at her and at the same time both of their eyes meet, then both of them turn away. Silent.

“Thanks..for the seaweed soup..” Victoria said without looking at him.

“Emm..” Changmin reply and nooded his head lightly

Silent again.

Ring..Ring..

“Your phone??” Changmin said while pointing lazyly at bedroom. Victoria look at him and recomfirm it, then she run to her room to pick up her phone.

“Hello..”

“…” Victoria silent.

“Hello!! Victoria” Siwon was on the line

“Ahh..Siwon Oppa??” Victoria asked.

“Yes..it me”

“Why you called me using Kyu phone?? Where is he?” Victoria asked again

“Victoria..” Siwon with shaking voice.

“Oppa, did he asked you to call me and persuade me” Victoria cut Siwon words.

“He is evil men oppa!!” Victoria added

“Victoria..”Siwon said again but his voice is more firm.

“Why oppa?” Victoria asked when she realize that Siwon voice change

“Kyu..he..accident” Siwon said. Victoria froze for a second.

 

A/N: Hye guys, thanks for reading and wait patiently, I hoped you enjoyed this episode . Ahh..Kyu accident..what will happen next. btw Kindly comment or subscrised. Kamsa Hamida ^,^