The Truth

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Victoria slowly helping Kyuhyun to sit at the bench at the garden at the hospital. Then Kyhuyun pull Victoria hand slowly, request her to sit beside him. She do as follow, Kyuhyun keep hold Victoria hand. Silent.

“Kyu..are you okay?” Victoria asked when there no reaction from Kyuhyun since she sit and her hand was hooked tightly with Kyuhyun hand.

“..Sulli..she actually someone that really special for me back then..” Kyuhyun said. Victoria try to loose her hand from Kyuhyun, but still he not let it go.

“ We were really close..just like my little dongsaeng..” Kyuhyun said.

“…and..I broke my promise…and leave her..” Kyuhun keep talking, while in Victoria head was spinning wit a lot of question.

“Promise? What was that?” Victoria asked.

“She once..had a brother..a really good friend of mine..Heechul..”

“We are so close with each other, he the one that always take care after me…teach me a lot of thing to survive..” Kyuhyun said refresh his past, while Victoria remain silent.

“..I didn’t told you…back then,when I was in School..because of..our poor family..I..I was bullied by other kids..going to school everyday, feel like…hell”

“For them poor people is a rubbish, who don’t deserve to go to school…is it being poor is criminal.??” Kyuhyun sound sad and at the same time mad.

Kyuhyun let go Victoria hand, then he stand up.

“There one day..Heechul..he came into my live..he the only one that willing to be my friend”

“..he never look down at me..eventhough his word sometime a bit sharp, but yet..i know deep inside, he was the one that really care about me”

“..when he know, that my house has no food for me to eat because of my appa is jobless, while umma was sick, he will invite me to his house..meeting his family, is the answer of his good deed…his family just to perfect. Apart from rich, they also humble, and really welcome me…his parents treat me like their own child..”

“…and, then I meet his sister…Sulli..,she is very cute and can make people adore with his bubbly character..”

“..Heechul really love and care about his little dongsaeng…then I’m turn to become care… over sulli to...we become so close”

“…but there one day, it change everything..” Kyuhyun close his eyes, he look hurt.

“…My umma..she really sick, we couldn’t afford to buy medicine..I..I have no choice..I decide o help some of gangster group to..” Kyuhyun said with shaky voice, the chilhood secret that he really scared to shared. Victoria just stay silent, it just to sudden.

“…I was command to sold…ecstacy..”

“Haaa?? “ Victoria was shocked. Kyuhyun nodded

“Ecstacy..for kid in school…but of course, Heechul know about it..

Kyuhyun chilhood flashback

“Let go of me!!” Kyuhyun yelled at Heechul, when heechul try to took the packect of ecstacy inside kyuhyun bag.

“Yah!!! Are you crazy!! I know what are you doing!!” Heechul not let go his hand.

“You don’t know anything!!!” Kyuhyun screamed, then push Heechul.

“Kyu..this is not the way..” heechul stand up and approach kyuhyun slowly, kyuhyun look confused. He dontknow what to do.

“..I..i’m sorry but..i have to..” Kyuhyun said, and leave.

Dushhh

Suddenly heechul is go after kyuhyun and punch his face,Kyuhyun was fall in the ground, He touch his cheek.

“..Its hurt?..”

“…but I was more..hurt to see you like this..” Heechul bite his lip, there water in his eyes.

“…Tell me!! You will not doing this anymore!!!” Heechul grab Kyuhyun shirt, Kyuhyun just stay silent.

Panggg

Heechul slap Kyuhyun face, Kyuhyun still remain silent.

“..Tell me!!” Heechul said, he fall infront of Kyuhyun, his hand still grabing Kyuhyun shirt.

“…stop doing this..you are my brother…I love you…” Heechul said, there tears drop in his eyes. Kyuhyun look away, he couldn’t stand to see his friend crying.

Suddenly there a group of gangster come, the one that command kyuhyun to sold the esctacy. There about five of them.

“Yah..kid!!..what wrong..” One of the man asked him, the bigger man. Then he look at Heechul.

“New customer?? Hahah..great, you doing well kid..” That man smirk, and laugh. Hearing that make Heechul become mad, ha than stand up and give a piercing gaze toward that man. The man stop laughing.

“You!!..you are the one that told him to sold this stupid stuff” Heechul screamed toward them, he cant contral his anger any longer. Kyuhyun quickly hold Heechul, to stop him.

“What? What you say!!!” The man stare and aproach to Heechul, Kyuhyun quickly stop the man from getting near to Heechul, but then he was push beside. The man then grab heechul t-shirt.

“Don’t you ever…interfere in our bussines” The man yelling straight into Heechul face, then push him on the ground. Kyuhyun quickly stand up and help Heechul. But then heechul suddenly take off kyuhyun bag and took aff a packect of esctacy.

“Look here..” Heechul yelled and throw the esctacy on the big storm drain nearest, the man was shocked.

“Catch him!!!!” the man yelling.

Kyuhyun quickly grab Heechul hand,and run as fast as thay can. They was still behind, run after them. Both of them dying of run, unfortunately, that the end road. They was trap. Kyuhyun stand infront of Heechul, try to protect Heechul.

“Yah, your stupid moron”One of the man punch Kyuhyun away, while the other one catch Heechul and beating him.

“You..mess with a wrong man” The man punch him again. Then come another man also beating heechul until he couldn’t move.

“Stop..stop it!!” Kyuhyun crying beside him, he has no strength to do anything, he was hold by the other man.

Heechul was not moving.

“Stop..stop” the man asked them to stop, when he realize that heechul is not moving anymore. That man look bit surprised.

“He is not mov..moving..let go..let go!!!” That man command his people to leave that place. Kyuhyun crying he qiuckly approach Heechul. Heechul look weakly. Kyuhyun put heechul head on his lap.

“Heechul..heechul-ah..” Kyuhyun wake up Heechul, then Heechul opend his eyes slowly, there tear on his eyes. Heechul took Kyuhyun hand and hold him

“Kyu..promise me..that you..will never do this stupid job anymore..” Heechul voice unrestricted, Kyuhyun nodded.

“…One more thing..Sulli..take care over her please…tell her I love her so much..promise me please..” Heechul added, Kyuhyun nodded and crying.

“Don’t cry..you look ugly..” Heechul siad and smile at Kyuhyun, then he wiped tears in kyu cheek. Suddenly heechul cough, there a blood. He face show  that his enduring the pain, then his eyes slowly closed.

“Heechul!! Heechul” Kyuhyun shook heechul body, but his body is not moving anymore.

“Heechul!!!”Kyuhyun crying.

End of Kyuhyun flashback

Kyuhyun fall, his crying while told about Heechul. Victoria quickly help him.

“This is my fault…” Kyuhyun crying.

“I’m the one should dead..” Kyuhyun said, Victoria hug him and padded his back.

“Kyuhyun..dont say like that..” Victoria try to calm his.

“..and I broke my promise..i leave Sulli, eventhough I know she is dying of sadness when she loosing her beloved Oppa”

“..at that time, I don’t have strength to confront with Sulli..her brother dead because of me…” Kyuhyun crying loudly.

“It’s alright..it’s okay..He will understand that..” Victoria persuade him,and wiped his tear. He then pull Victoria closer and hug her tightly

 

 

Author note: Hye, thanks for waiting, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for comment ^^ Kyuhyun pass is so shocked and yet sad, that the realtionship between Kyuhyun and sulli..but Sulli seem want to rebuild the relationship, with this guilty feeling what will Kyuhyun do next..Coming soon..Thank you ^^,