Baby

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

I like..you”  The word broke from Changmin mouth.

 Victoria eyes getting wider, but still both of them can’t take their eyes from each other. Her heartbeat slowly getting faster, she confused with what she feel about Changmin confession. The mix feeling that she can’t explain. Changmin then turn her head.

“I don’t know...when or how, but I don’t want to lie to myself...” Changmin explained calmly while Victoria still has an eye for him.

“Yes…you are the troublemaker when we first meet…i don’t like it”

“But then, every day, every time we spend toward with each other, even we usually argue or whining toward each other…it seems pleasure moment for me…heh” Changmin continues and chuckles

“Pleasure moment…I must be crazy”

“I act annoyingly toward you, well I try to resist the feeling…but I can’t lie about what I really feel”

“Every time you feel sad, I hope you will always come to me…cry to me…share with me…”

Changmin exhaled his breath heavily. Victoria feels stuck, there is no word that could come out from .  She can’t explain anything, but she feels slightly the same feeling toward him.

“Changmin…knowing you..it’s very gratefully”  Victoria said while Changmin look at her attentively.

“But...live is not that easy..I do have… some…” Victoria stuttering, Changmin slowly nodded.

“Its okay…I like you...really like you..but I don’t…don’t love you..” Changmin stand up, he bits his lips.

“Stay here, I look for medicine…” Changmin leave her.  As he loss from her sight, Victoria slowly put her hand on her chest. She feel pain that she could never imagined, she feel her heart was heavy. Her head turn down, and suddenly a tear drop from her eyes.

“I can’t have this kind of feeling to…I shouldn’t...”

                                                                                 *************************************

Kyuhyun throw his phone on the bed. It almost several time he try dialing Sulli number. He was worried, never see her after she left the hospital without inform anything to him. He walk off to the nearest park in his apartment.

He sit on the bench, and looking at the children that play at the playground. Then Victoria face pops in his mind.

“She like children…like to have many children”

He said slowly while recall that Victoria has mention before that she want to have a lot of children and will cook delicious food for them, remember it make his smile turn widely.  Then he quickly take of his phone and push call button on Victoria number.

“Oppa..”

Kyuhyun turn his head, Sulli was infront him.

“Sulli..,” Kyuhyun stand up then he push the cancel button.

“Where are you going??” Kyuhyun come closer.

“Are you okay??” Kyuhyun hold her shoulder, Sulli slightly smile and nodded.

“Let’s walk..” Sulli asked and put off kyuhyun hand from her shoulder.

“Hurm…” kyuhyun agree and follow her.

“Oppa, how you feel?” Sulli asked

“I’m fine…and you?”

“Me too...” Sulli smiled, but Kyuhyun can smell something was not right with her. It seem like she try to hide something.

“Oppa are you happy?”Sulli suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun look at her strangely, never expect this sudden question.

“Well..you must be happy” Sulli said and sighs slowly.

“Oppa..about that night..before the accident..”

“I hope you forget what I asked you to do…I’m sorry” Sulli said slowly

“I don’t know you have someone…I shouldn’t  force you to married with me…” She continues

“I’m so scared that time…I don’t know what to do..” Sulli continue 

“Scared?? of what?” Kyuhyun hold her arm.

“What wrong??” He asked again, Sulli keep silent.

“Tell me..” Kyuhyun asked. Sulli look down, try to hide her face.

“Hey, come on..” Kyuhyun hold her face up slowly, and then there eyes drop in her face. Kyuhun was shocked. Sulli bite her lips try to stop herself from crying, but then it start to become more loudly. Kyuhyun then give her a warm hug and pat her back.

“It’s okay..it’s okay..” Kyuhyun calm her down. Then suddenly Sulli push he away. Her face was wet, she look scared and sad.

“Hey..” Kyuhyun try to hold her hand but she push it away, then she start to run, but then she felt down. Kyuhyun quickly get her, she unconscious. Kyuhyun slowly shake his check but no respons.

                                                                                              ***********************

Changmin knock the door

“Come in…” Victoria is sitting on the bed. Changmin approach her slowly and give her a glass of milk.

“Thanks…” Victoria drinks it slowly. Changmin just observed her.

“Well…get rest” Changmin walk off from Victoria.

“Wait…” Victoria stop him, then he turn around.

“About that …I..I…wish..” Victoria stuttering, then Changmin quickly shook his head

“It’s okay..just…just forget abo..” Changmin added but Victoria cut his word.

“I wish that I like you…”Victoria finish her word, both of the eyes meet., then Changmin slowly walk near to her bed.

Changmin put his hand and Vctoria head, and slowly touch her hair while Victoria just looks at him, they were in that positon for a minute, silent.

“Go sleep…” Changmin pull the blanket then cover her, and he leave the room.

                                                                                    ********************

“Take a good care of her, both of them is okay...she just need to get more rest” the doctor told Kyuhyun as soon he check up on Sulli.

“Both? both of them??” Kyuhun asked

“Yes, the baby also fine...” the doctor answer that make kyuhyun frown

“You…not her husband??” the doctor asked, when he saw kyuhyun shock expression.

“I..I..baby?” kyuhun still can believe it.

“It almost 11 week…well anyway don’t stress her out” The doctor said and leave, while Kyuhyun look lost.

 

Author Note: Well I update again, try for update less then 24 hours,,well i just hope you guys enjoy this chapter, Victoria feel the same, but live..well not that easy. Sulli and baby...and what will happen to Kyuhyun..Coming to you soon. Thanks for reading and comment. Fighting!!!