Guest

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

Yes. I know. I’m a bad author, but please enjoy. Warning : Angst

*****

Kyuhyun fell frustrated with these whole things. Sulli. How could he help her?

Victoria. Himself mumbling the name that he adore since they become friends and turn out to be the person that he love and cherish the most.

Maybe I should talk to her, maybe she can figure out something

Kyuhyun nodded to himself, feel a bit ease. Maybe this not really a good idea, but it didn’t hurt if he try to share this problem with the girl that always be there for him. Even though it’s involved the girl that almost create a biggest misunderstanding in their relationship.

***

“mmm…woah it’s so tasty” Victoria gave a full bite of fresh Mexican bun into .

“Tell you” Changmin smile, while having another sip of his favorites caramel macchiato.

“You know what…I really hope one day I could open up my own bakery” Victoria show off the hand of in proud manner.

“You should”

“Yeah… I shoul-..” Victoria agree, but then stop

“What you mean I should?”  She suddenly asked again. Did he know about my dream.

Changmin just gave adorable smile and still stare straight to her eyes, that sure gave a bit of tingly feeling inside her stomach, that advance with blushed on her cheeks.

“Why?” She whispering that almost unaudible and avoid his gaze, and continue eat her bun with eyes drift to the plate.

“Course I think you will be a good into anything” Changmin said calmly. Anything that involves you is good.

“Haah?” Victoria stuttering but to return his gaze, she could feel the pink tinted on her check start to get brighter again.

“Yeah good…”

“..good to finish my Mexican bun too”  Changmin lean forward to the table, and show the bun on her firmly both hand.

Victoria flustered

“But, you give it to me!!” She almost scream. Oh Changmin you never to impress me your word. How could he. He must think I’m a big eater. Dush.

“Yeah I give it to you…” He chuckles. I would give anything for you

“Your bad man” She almost whispering but, Changmin indeed heard it.

“Yeah a bad man that willing to giving his one and only Mexican fresh bun” He smirk. Way to go to tease the girl, he realizes that teasing Victoria becomes one of his favorite’s routine nowadays.

Aish..I hate you” Victoria emphasis, but continue to eat. Roling her eyes playfully

“But I…I like-“ Changmin snap, but stop halfway.

No. Keep a line Shim Changmin “I like to treat you again. So please eat it okay. I’m sorry for tease you like that. Eat deliciously.” He added and gives graceful smile toward her.

“Thanks…and apologize accepted” She said and reply the smile with a wide one. That sure gives Changmin hard time to sleep tonight. Well might be both.

*****

It almost late in the evening when they arrive home, Changmin bought all the shopping bag upstairs. He strongly push away Victoria help and gather all by his own hand, while victoria just following behind with a cup of caramel machiatto that Changmin order another one for her to try, while mumbling something like “ I also can help it with it” . Changmin just smile and ignore her mumbling and lead them to the house.

Well, after settle down all the stuff on the island counter, he straight lay down to the couch. Feeling a bit tired today, but then extremely enjoyable evening. He cannot deny anymore. He lay day with arm covered his face and close his eyes.

If this just a real things. All of this.

He bitterly smiles, realize the actual things. And slowly drift apart for nap.

“Hey-“Victoria stop, when he saw Changmin figure that lay down on the couch. He must be tired.

She slightly smile, and off to the kitchen. Her eyes lead to the caramel macchiato cup on the dine table. She takes a sit and stares to the cup. Slowly put her hand around the cup, her hand could feel the warm of the liquid, which gave her a cozy feeling.

It feels warm, to warm for me to let it go. I can’t…I can’t have this kind of feeling. This is wrong right. Sad fully wrong.

She sigh, and slowly unwarp all the food they buy and the store and put in in the cabinet.

***

Changmin rubbed his eyes several time and wake up slowly.

“Arghh..What time is it” He lazily sit on the couch, and try to get a good look on the clock at the wall.

“It’s 9, your sleeping beauty” Victoria answers right after she went to the living room.

“Ohh, hey! I’m not beauty! I’m handsome” Changmin groan while Victoria chuckles.

Yes you are

“Take this” Victoria give him a glass of water to him, he take it and have sip of it.

“Thanks” Both of them smile.

“Let’s grab a dinner” Victoria leave the living room, follow by him a few second latter.

 

Ding Dong~

 

“I get that” Changmin turn back to the living room. Right after he open the door

“Hell-“ Changmin froze.

No word can come out from his mouth, he throat become dry. Unexpected guest or literally uninvited.

Kyuhyun. Yes. Victoria boyfriend is in front of his apartment. Even though he not really sees him really close before. But he could still remember his face, when they meet before in the café.

“Argh-Hell..Hello”  Kyuhyun on the other side look a bit taken aback and weird. Am I getting the wrong address?

Changmin still froze his mind like functionally lost.

“Hey, sorry. Maybe a wrong house”kyuhyun state, while scrolling the address that he got from international student council.

“Oo..okay” Changmin stuttering. That the only word that could come out.

“Maybe I should just call her-“ Kyuhyun mumbling.

“Changmin? Who coming?”

Oh no!

Victoria stop on the hallway, her eyes getting wider and try to control herself from gasp. While Kyuhyun immediately look up when he could hear a voice belongs to someone familiar.

No. it can be her.

But then, it was right. Victoria was there. Kyuhyun can control his shock expression from his face. Changmin that between of them, still froze.Silent for a minute, its turn to become piercing and gazing competition

How bad must it be?

“Who..who is he?” Kyuhyun asked, voice stern than usual, he walk forward, there frown in his face.

“Kyu..” That the only one comes out from her, she slowly moves toward the door.

“It is just…both of you in this housed?”  Kyuhyun blurt, the air become thick.

“I can explain…” Victoria hesitate  hold Kyuhyun arm. Kyuhyun pull his arm away from her.

“Explain…” The voice getting cold.

“I..I.. was cheated by a man..then..” Victoria slowly to put her word but then cut loudly by Kyu.

“NO!!” Kyuhun scream, that made a tears form in the corner of Vic eyes.

“You. Are. The. Cheater.” He continues by giving her disgusting look, she shook her head and step closer to him

“No Kyu!! this just misunderstanding” She cried while slowly reach for Kyu arm. But Kyu quickly flinch away.

“Don’t touch me!! I believe in you, I believe in you!! But damn this what I got..” He giving a look toward Changmin, with hate and sharp gazing.

“No wonder, you never let me go to your apartment..” he continues

“Hey, I’m sorry to interrupt, but can you at least give her to expa-“ Changmin try to loses the tension,

“BACK OFF!!” Kyuhyun push Changmin harshly to the wall. Before Changmin could react more, a punch fly straight to his left cheek, that turn him fall to the floor.

“Stop it Kyu” Victoria quickly hold his arm, but then was slightly push back by him.

“You to back off, I don’t need any… in my life” Kyuhyun give her a last glare, before disappear to the door.

Victoria cover , not believing what accused that she heard from his mouth and she start to sobbing loudly. Her leg weakly fall to the floor, and mentally process with what just happening.  Her heart is pounding in her chest and she feels as if she could not breath.

Changmin quickly come to her, reach her arm.

“Don’t!” She flinches with sobs, Changmin stop.

“Leave me alone” She mumbling with tears, and slowly stand up, walking to her bedroom. Changmin just stand there watching the girl escaped to bedroom.  He sighs deeply.

***

Kyuhyun sit on the bench at the park, near to Victoria apartment. He never expect this happened, slowly putting his right palm to the chest, he could feel extremely unbeard pain that never he felt before. The heated up in his chest seemed to flare up. His run his finger through his hair, frustration.

His minds flash back toward the scene that happens just now. The images of the man that open up her girlfriend apartment door really turn on his rage mode. Damn

I don’t need this, I don’t need…her

After a few second he slowly took off from the park.

***

Ding…Dong

“Hey Vic you come” Donghae invite her in. She smile weakly

“Thanks..”  Her fidgeting around the living room.

“Hey, are you okay?” Donghae can detect something wrong with her, she not like usual, no happy and bubbly face.

“Yeah..yeah, I just a bit tired..” She tries to avoid eyes stare. Donghae nodded

 Victoria hesitates to asked. “Is Kyu in his room?”

“Yeah, I guess, it’s still early, and you know he not morning person right, probably still drooling inside” Donghae answer, while making his way to the kitchen.

“Just go in, and knock him out” He added.

Victoria slowly approaches his boyfriend room, every step feel heavy. Her heartbeats start getting faster, scared with what will happen.

 Last night incident still fresh in her mind. She still a bit shocked with a word that came out from Kyuhyun mouth. How could he. But then she try to persuade herself by thinking maybe Kyu is to mad and shocked, he doesn’t mean to said it.

I have to come clean this misunderstanding

Knock..Knock

She knocked the door, no answer. Slowly she opens the door, and come in.

Empty

She looks around again. Kyuhyun is no where to be found. Where is he?

“Oppa, he not here..” Victoria claimed after look again toward the empty bed.

“What? Oh really? Where does this brat go” Donghae come and look around to.

“Did he come home late last night?” Victoria asked

“Or did he come home last night…” Donghae add.

“He not come home?” Victoria asked again a bit shocked.

“No. I don’t know, I sleep early last night.” He answers.

“Maybe you can call him” Donghae suggest, Victoria just nodded weakly.

To be true, she already call him countless of time since yesterday night until this morning, but none was answer.

Where did he go?

 

Author note : Do you guys thinks it to rush. Or okay. If you guys don’t get it anything, just ask.Okay