Chance

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Victoria look again at her phone, there no sign of call or message. She look around the house. Quiet. She has no idea what to do, he been searching for Kyu, but still nowhere can be found. All sorts of call and message were not return.

Buzz..buzz

She quickly check the message

From: Changmin

Hey, don’t forget to eat, I’m kidding about diet before, you don’t need to. Just eat happily

She chuckles a bit, even though Changmin was not stay in their apartment anymore, but he annually send message to her. Well to say that the house starts to turn gloomy and all quit in understandable. No nagging changmin, no childish Changmin, no annoying Changmin, but then she feel a great loss in for a past few days.

******

Again today, Victoria went to Kyu house, hoping that he could meet him and clear all this misunderstanding, but unfortunately he was not there, but then at least Siwon know where is he.

“Vic, he went to the h-hospital” Siwon hesitated to told her.

“W-What? Why?”

“He okay, he visiting someone-“

“Who?”

“Sulli”

Siwon could see that Victoria try to hide her disappointment. She must not expect that.

“Thanks Oppa, I go first..” She took a leave.

******

“Hey, good morning” Kyuhyun greet Sulli as soon he enter her room. She giving a warm smile that has been a while missing from her face.

“Morning Oppa” Sulli greet back, sound excited than usual. Kyu hand her a banquet of Lily, then took a chair near the bed.

“Have you eat?” He asked

“Yes”

“And you feel good today?”

And instead of answering she hums.

She look a bit nervouse, but yet she asking something.

“O-Oppa, yesterday..d-do yo mean it?” She bit her lips.

Kyuhyun stare at her by his mind now rolling a scene that happened yesterday. Seeing the little girl in front of her make him feels like jerk if he disappointed her.

No, I’m sorry, I just made it up because I’m angry toward Vic. He have strong urge to say that, but then-

“Yes” He try to sound calmly even though he feel far from it.

“B-But, you girlfriend, you already have her. I don’t want to-“

“It’s ended” He felt his throat dry, he not expecting to say that, but that the only thing comes out.

“Why, it is because of me? I don’t want you this Oppa, you shouldn’t take a responsible on me-umph“

Sulli blinking her eyes in eyes in shocked, Kyuhyun lips is on her. She could feel his warm hand that cupping her cheek. She deeply blusher, but then slowly closed her eyes, returning the kiss.

On the other side at the door, a pair of eyes witness a scene with a broken heart, feeling weak in the knees, Victoria learned against the door after she closed it. She slide down on the floor and shook her head repeatedly, unable to believe the circumstances. Her heart clenched and she just wanted to scream. She felt her stomach twisting to the point she almost felt sick.

She was pulled back to the reality when she saw Kyuhyun at the door with shocked eyes, she quickly stand up and turn around and walked away, before she was stumbling back by a firm grip of hand on her wrist

“Vic, wait up-“

“No, let me go” She struggling to released her wrist.

“Hey, it is any problem here?” A sudden voice interrupt them, it is nurse that pass through the area. At this state Vic quickly snatch her wrist away from him, and quickly make her way out from the hospital. Kyuhyun just stood there, not moving anywhere.

I’m sorry to hurt you. It over, we can’t work it out

He turn a glance on the door of Sulli room.

It’s too late.

*****

He knocked a few times, no answer. So he dicide to enter the house.

Silent.

She not home? He slowly knock her bedroom door.

Silent.

When he was about to pass the kitchen, he saw a pink note stick at the refrigerator.

Changmin,

I’m leaving back to Korea, I’m sorry that I couldn’t call you. I’m sorry for troubling you. It’s nice to know you. Thanks for everything

Victoria

His chest felt tight, and blood rushing through his face

Changmin quickly grab key car and rush to the airport.

What? She leaving?! What happened!?

He accelerate as fast as he could, when he get in the airport. He was running around on departing area, searching for her, his eyes wandering around. Several time he almost caught trip to other people around when he walk there to fast ignoring the people around.

No, no, no…

After 10 minutes searching, he gave up, she was not there anymore.

I’m late

He sit there, and palm his face with both of hand.

Again, the women that he love, leaving. It’s exactly what its feel when he was left by her fiancés before.

“Changmin?”

Changmin look up and not beliving what he see, he eyes getting wider. She stand there, not far form him.

Without any thought, he rush toward her, and claiming her a hug. She was taken aback by his action at first, but then just stood still not retuning or pushing it.

“I thought your already gone” Changmin murmur onto her hair, still hugging.

Slowly Vic pull away.

“I will” She gave him a bitter smile.

“Why so sudden?”

“W-We can’t make it, it’s over” Victoria stuttering, try to control her clenching heart, she have go through enough.

“He don’t listen to you?”

“No, it does not necessary anymore..”

“But-“

“Changmin-ah, I’m tired of all this..” Suddenly she couldn’t control her tears anymore and bursting.

Changmin quickly pull her into his hug. Seeing her like this, was like giving a stab straight into his heart. She looks very fragile. Broken.

“It’s okay, it’s okay” He whisper in her ears while patting her back in soothing manner.

*****

“Vic, I want to go home to” Changmin said, after the sit in silent for a while, after she already calm down.

“I want to- take care of you” He muttering, he try to look at her for any reaction. Unreadable.

“Changmin-ah, its..” She couldn’t finish, no word come out.

“It’s not easy? Life it’s not that easy?” Changmin asked.

She bit her lips, don’t know what to response. A part of her heart was saying that maybe, but the part of other said maybe not.

“Can I get, at least a chance?”

“To prove to you” He hold her hand tightly

“I will following you back home-“

“No”

“But-“

“No Changmin, I know you really mean it, but can you think back again. Are you really want this? Don’t you think it to rush?-” Victoria stare at him.

“Loving someone it’s far from rush, and Yes I want it” Changmin said seriously. I want it so much and it hurt

“Yes but, I need to take time, You need to take time. We need to take a time. Look what just happened to me, I don’t want to hurt anymore, and at the same time I don’t want both of us hurt. If you leaving with me, you leaving your life as well. How going to be with you study? your dream?. My dream has crashed enough because of love, I don’t want it happened to you, so please”

“But please give me a chance someday, I will never asked anything”

The flight announcement, interrupt their last conversation. Both of them stand up and Victoria picking up his luggage.

“I think it time for me to go” She gives him a warm smile, before giving him a hug, which Changmin gladly return it. Not wanting to let it go.

They separate, after the second announcement was echo through the departing area.

“Bye.” Victoria start to go, and waving her hand

“Bye, and wait for me!” Changmin said

“I will come to redeem my chance” Changmin said a bit loud, while Victoria returns it with small nod and smile. I will come for you

 

*****

Author note: The next chapter will be the end~~  And thanks to Dianayu93 for ur upvote. Auww, didnt expect that.