Yunho Task

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

Ding..dong..

Siwon opened the door.

“Victoria, come in..” Siwon welcome Victoria.

“Yeah oppa..”

“Whoa..is that food?” Donghae suddenly appear, pointing at Victoria hand, that full with plastic bag.

“That is for kyu, not you..” Siwon said while help  Victoria put the plastic bag, that full with grocery at the kitchen.

“Oppa, I will cook for you to ” Victoria smiled toward Donghae and Siwon.

“Victoria jjang!!” Donghae said loudly, Victoria smiled.

“Vic..Kyu is in his room, sleeping I guess..” Siwon said.

“Ohh, If like that, I cook first..” Victoria staright to the kitchen.

“Victoria really jjang!!” Donghae said again loudly and claping his hand, Siwon just shook his head, toward his friend.

                                                                *************************************

Since get back from the hospital, that afteroon, until now, Kyuhyun couldn’t sleep. His mind was floating about Sulli. He remind back, when the first time he meet Sulli after 10 years, a month ago, when they bumped into each other.And what give him more surprised it is, He never thought that in their first meet, Sulli would confessed to him.

“Oppa, I know that we briefly meet after this whole year..but I really like..you”

“…and I think I couldn’t live without you anymore..”

The word that playing in Kyuhyun mind, for the whole day. The conversation happened between them a month ago, when they meet again after 10 years. Kyuhyun never thought that Sulli become bolder to tell her true feeling toward him. He also didn’t replay anything, as he never thought that Sulli would confessed to him.

Kyuhyun then quickly take his handphone, and call Sulli, no answer. He lay back on the bed.

Did something happened to her…

Kyuhyun call again, and then the phone was answer.

“Hello..”

“Hello, Sulli, where are you?..”

“…Why you didn’t pick up the phone?..”

“…and you should tell me, that you already been discharged from the hospital..” Kyuhyun asked, while Sulli on the line, was put in silent.

“Sulli..sulli..do hear me?” Kyuhyun call, when there no reply by Sulli.

“Oppa..”

“…let’s not meet again..” Sulli said and hung up.

“Hello…hello..Sulli?” Kyuhyun calling, he just don’t get it, why Sulli suddenly acting this way. Kyuhyun quickly jump of his bed, and open the room door rushingly. He don’t where to go, but he really want to meet Sulli, he just don’t get it, why Sulli don’t want to meet him again, but his step was stop, when he saw Victoria was preparing food on the dining table.

“Vic..” Kyuhyun said.

“You awake..” Victoria come near to Kyuhyun, and hold his hand.

“Yeah..” Kyuhyun smile.

“You want to eat? I made a special dish for you..” Victoria show at the table that already full loaded with delicious food, Kyuhyun smile and slightly nodded. Then Victoria lead Kyuhyun to the table, and serve him.

                                                                *******************************

“Changmin..” Yunho calling him, while Changmin was laying on the bed lazyly.

“Don’t you feel hungry?” Yunho asked again, and pulling Changmin pillow.

“Hyung!!” Changmin pull back his pillow.

“Victoria is not coming home yet..where she going?” Yunho asked, but Changmin didn’t seem care.

“If she here, she can cook delicious food for me..” Yunho added, than Changmin give him a piercing gaze.

“What?..you agree with me that she jjang cooker..” Yunho lowering down his voice, and Changmin stil gaze toward him.

“Hyung, she is not a maid in the house..” Changmin said.

“I know, I mean she good..” Yunho reply.

“Hyung, are you will stay here for how long..” Changmin suddenly asked, then Yunho made a sad and sulky face.

“Yah..what kind of question is that…you want to kick me out??” Yunho said gloomly.

“I’m your hyung…your only hyung..” Yunho added.

“Aish..is not like that hyung…it  have been pass couple week thay you were staying here..” Changmin said.

“Woah? Really? I don’t notice that..” Yunho calculate the day by his finger. Changmin just shook his head.

“How about your job..” Changmin asked again.

“That is why I’m here!!..thanks for reminde me Changmin-ah..” Yunho said, then he quickly grab a small bag, on the woredrob.

“This is it..” Yunho take off a Nikon camera from that bag, and checking out.

“..baby..it have been a while since I lock you in the bag..I’m having a summer holiday” Yunho talk to the camera, like it understand it, Changmin just look at him with weird expression. Then Yunho quickly sit beside Changmin.

“Changmin-ah…actually I have task to do..”Yunho start the story.

“Do I have to care..” Changmin said lazyly.

“listern first..” Yunho said willingly.

“I came all over here, because, it reminde me of you..”

“Me? Why?”  Changmin look curious.

“You know, to promote for my dream job, my boss has giving me a task..”

“..so I need your idea…you have travel a lot, then you must be sure, what the place to took fantastic scene here..”

“Well, I’m not feeling intrested hyung..go find someone else to help you” Changmin pull the blanket.

“Yah!! I’m talking to you!! “ Yunho yelled, but Changmin just ignore it.

                                                                                ****************

“So are you have made up your mind” Yunho asked Victoria while she was putting a bread in the toaster, Changmin was sitting beside him was paying attention because he was curious.

“I cant, I have group discussion on Saturday..” Victoria felt sorry toward Yunho. Yunho nodded slowly.

“But..maybe I’m free on Sunday” Victoria added that make turn Yunho face change and smile widely. Then Yunho giving high-five to Victoria.

“Where…where you guys going?” Changmin suddenly jump in. Yunho shook his head.

“Nothing..something that you not intrested of..” Yunho smirk and leave the kitchen, Changmin bite the bread roughly.

“So, you will not coming?” Victoria asked Changmin. Changmin never  thought that Victoria wil help Yunho to go all around the town just to take the picture.

“..How could you...i bet you know all the place all around here..you just need to bring Yunho Oppa..” Victoria babbling.

“And why did you help him? Do you know this place very well?” Changmin suddenly cut Victoria word.

“..ermm…I know!!” Victoria shouted confidently

“Really..i wonder who call me when she lost at Ampang last time” Changmin smirk, while Victoria just bite her lips, she lost.

 

Author note: Hye, I’m sorry for late update, just enter my new sem, a lot of things to do, but still working on for a next chapter, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for the comment ^^,