secret

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

After have a shower she start to dress up and looking up through the house. Silent, its look like Changmin is gone, then she lodly said

“Great, that ert man already gone”

Then Victoria leave the house in rush when she look at the clock that already show approximetely at 8.45 a.m, she not going to be late in her first day in class. As soon she arrive at  the Language Faculty, she take out her class timetable and start to searching the class on the first floor.

Bamm!!!

While she was to busy checking up the class timetable, she was bump into a man, She fell down.

“Aucch” She rub her back.

“Ohh..I’m sorry” The man was also shocked and apologised, he  quickly succumb to help her.

“I s oka…YOU!!!” Victoria was shocked, when she realize that the man is non other, he is  her new housemate.  Changmin also was shocked, his body was move backward, and his eyes turn wider, he quickly stand up.

“Is not you again!” changmin said, Victoria get up quickly.

“wheyo..Mr. ert!!!” she highlight the “ert” loudly.

“Yah!!” Changmin scream, then he turns arround , to see if there are people who are listern to her word. He was relieved, no one was there that can heard was was she saying.

“Look..I’m already tired for you…first in my appartment..and now my university…” Changmin added.

“Excuse me…arghh..if you tired, I’m double tired!!” Victora jump in cut his word. Then he just shook his head.

“Childlish..whatever” He leave.

“Wait!!!” Victoria suddenly calling him. He stop but not turning his back.

“emm..where is the A2-15” Victoria have no choice, she already late for the class, she didn’t think that she can find the class on  her own. He turn back and give grinned smile.

“look..ermm …maybe..I DON’T KNOW!!!”  Changmin half scream, and rushingly walk away.

“Yah!!!...is okay, your turn will be coming soon” Victoria try to be patient, she rub her chest repeatly try to comfort herself.

*************************************************************************************

Sharp at 12 o’clock at noon, Victoria finished from her class, then she walk in hurried to the Science faculty,  when he get there, her eyes was looking arround, she really hope that she could meet someone. Kyuhyun of course. Victoria wandering arround the building, looking and waiting. Then she sit at the small bench near the building. She look at her watch, it already show at 12.30 at noon, the sun was staright on her head.  Then suddenly she heard someone calling her name.

“Victoria”  She turn and look, and run toward that voice with a big smile.  The she give him a big hug.

“Kyu!!” She still huging him tightly.

“Erm..Vic” Kyuhyun slowly try to loose the hug.

“Why?” Victoria step backward after he loose her hug, then she pounding .

“You  know..” Kyuhyun looks around

“Not nice again…” Victoria also look around, and cross her arm arround her body. She walk slowly, then kyu catch her up, and walk with her.

“So how the class ?” Kyuhyun asked.

“fine” Victoria said bluntly

“Ok..and how about your appartment” He asked again.  She stop walking, suddenly Changmin nonsense  face was play around her mind.

“ert..” She said slowly while punch her own hand.

“What you said??” Kyuhyun look at her with curious face. Then she realize that kyu look at her fist that already punch her other hand , she get back to the reality

“ehh..mmm…PERFECT!!” She said loudly, and grinned akwardly.  Kyuhyun look at her with quiant face. She realize that Kyu still look at her supiciously, then she pull his hand.

“Let go lunch!!!...i’m hungry” She make an excuse. Victoria hope her secret will safe.

*************************************************************************************

They sit at the corner of the café, the place is not really busy. Then suddenly Kyu put his hand arround Vic shoulder. While she was still nervous about the incident just now.  She can’t predict what will happen if Kyu know about Changmin. Then suddenly Kyuhyun put her face on Vic shoulder.  She look at him and said.

“Kyu..” She look at his face. Then she look back.

“Its not nice” She smirk, then Kyu lift up her face, then pinch her nose.

“You get me back” Kyu said, while Vic try to avoid another pinch attack at her white cheek. Then they laughing  together.

“How the moccha taste, isn’t it great?” Kyuhuyn ask, when she start to drink the moccha. Then her eyes turn widely then the coffee protruding from splash at the table.  Kyu was shocked, then give her a tissue. Victoria wiped

“Are you okay?” Kyu asked. While at the same time Victoria saw Changmin at the counter smirk at her.

“Okay…it just to hot…” Victoria lied, actually she was shocked when she suddenly saw changmin appear at the counter out from nowhere and look at her with pesky smile. She feel extreamly nervous, in case the secret will blow.  Then Victoria stand up.

“I need to go to the ladies” Victoria said, while Kyu is nodding.

She approach to the ladies, but then she stop and look at Kyu, he is not looking, then she walk quickly to Changmin.

“Yah, why are you here?” she said slowly,while look back at Kyu, to make sure that he not see them. She also lower down her body. Changmin look at her with weird look.

“emm…I don’t know..” then Changmin eyes look at Kyu, and he smirk.

“Yah…what do you mean!!” victoria asked again while looking again at Kyu, she understand Changmin signal eyes.

“maybe I should introduce myself to…” Changmin look at Kyu, while Victoria face was extreamly worried.

“Shhh…it secret” Victoria said while she grasping both of her hand.

“Secret…emm…how about we share it” Changmin grinned.

“No!!! No!!!” Victoria ask for mercy.

“I..I cook!! And I clean…dish to” Victoria add, begging changmin. Then  he look at Victoria

“Stop lowering your body…you look like a duck” Changmin said, then he grab a coffee and leave the café. She stand straight after changmin commented, then she exhaled loudly. She feel glad and run back to the table

*************************************************************************************

“Take this…the house is so messy” Victoria hand was holding a broom, right after she get out from her bedroom. Changmin giving it to her.

“Under the couch, behind the book shelf” Changmin pointing happily arround the house, while Victoria pounding . There promise need too be fufill.

“Araso!!!” Victoria push Changmin away and start to tidy the living room, she was so surprised the house just now was not to messy, but it already turn outside down.

“SHIN CHANGMIN!!!” She shouted, Changmin walk lazyly to the living room, his face was happily smile. That really make Vic feel more frustruated.

“Wheyo?’’ Changmin keep smiling, and sit at the couch like a boss

“You are soooo…” Victoria yell, then she stop when she try to recall what happen last evening. She surrender

“ gre..grea…GREAT!!” She make a big smile,try to hold her anger. Than changmin nodded.

“I know..” Changmin said proudly.

Victoria than just ignore him,start to swept the floor, the dust are everywhere. While Changmin sometime look at her, when she watch the television.

“AHHHH” Suddenly Victoria scream and run towards changmin and try to hide herself behind him.  He was shocked.

“Why??” He asked, while looking at her.

“There are cockroach under the the curtains!!” Victoria pointing at the curtain in the balcony.

“A cockroach??” He sit down back at the couch. While Victoria is stil standing beside him

“Go kill it..” She beg.

“Ignore it, go..go” He push her towards the curtain, Victoria walk slowly her eyes looking arround. Suddenly the cockroah is flying towards her, she run and screaming like hell, then she jump out at Changmin back. He was shocked then try to balance himself from falling, at the same time Victoria is hanging on her back and scream.

“Get down.!!!” Changmin yelling, while Victoria ignore it.

“Its flying!!” She yelling back.

“Just get down, your heavy” He yelling back. Then he took the broom and hit the cockroach with al his might, Victoria stop screaming.

“Can you get down…now” he was breathing heavily, she slowly get down and  her eyes is still looking at the cockroach.

“Your so heavy” changmin rub his back.

“It’s flying..” Victoria said

“I also can be dying, to lift up a heavy girl” He jump and cut her word.

“Sorry..sorry” she said regretly but actually she was quite happy, actually that can be called as revenge and quickly run to her bedroom and laugh like crazy.

 

Author Note: Hi guys, thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoy to read this episode, I’m going to update late for the next chapter to much exam T.T. btw Kindly comment or subscrised. Kamsa Hamida ^,^