Ddeokbukki

My Boyfriend or My Housemate

 

 

Victoria run so fast, and quickly get on the bus, her tears keep falling on her cheek.

“Miss..miss” Victoria quickly open her eyes and wiped the tears on her cheek. The driver bus is calling her several times.

“Where are you going? This is the last station..” The driver bus expalained. Victoria look arround the bus, its already empty, she then quickly stand.

“Ah..i’m sorry..” She take step out from the bus and walk lazyly, her eyes was bit red cause o crying. Then she sit on the bench at the bus station. She start to cring again, she fell truly sad. Victoria didn’t care about all the people eyes on the bus station that drop on her. Then a lady coming aproach her.

‘Miss..are you okay?” The lady look curious and pad her back slowly.

“Are you hurt??” She asked again, while Victoria wiped the tears, then she stand up.

“I’m okay..” Victoria bowed to  the lady and leave her, she walk slowly. The day is getting dark, she just wandering on the street. Her mind obviously was not in good state. The third party always haunted live in remind her to her own parents. Because of the third person in victoria parents relationship, her father leave herself and her mother. She just really scared if the same thing happen to her.

‘Hey.hey, hello beautiful lady” there two man not far from Victoria calling her, she then realize she was standing infront of the night club, she look around then realize the place is somewhere else, not the place where she should went, she getting nervous when the two man is start to aproaching her, realize that she quickly walk faster to leave the place.

“Not so fast..” one of the man able to grab her wrist. While the other man start to laugh.

“Are you in hurried?” both of them smile, while Victoria release her wrist roughly from the man hand.

“Waoh..you look more beautiful when you are mad” The man said and touch Victoria cheek. She then avoid it, and go backward a few step.

“Dont touch me..I..I scream!!” Victoria start to yelling, she look around to see is anyone could help her.

HAHAH

Both of the man laughing.

“Scream? Really?..” The man said bluntly and laugh again.

“Yeah!!” She shouted again

“Help me!!..Help me” The man jokingly scream and laugh again. Then the other man come near to Victoria, his face go near to Victoria.

“This place is mine..scream fo a help…we come..to help ” The man smirk, and try to put his lip into Victoria lips.

Ahhh

The man suddenly fell down, it was so fast, Victoria high kick straight to tha man stomach, he grawling on the ground.

“Yah!!” The other man pull her hair and slap her face. She fell down on the ground.

“How dare you!!!” the man come near to her.

“Arghh!!!! My eyes!!” The man suddenly sceam and rub her eyes, once again Victoria fast hand throw some sand on the ground toward the man face. Then she stand up and quickly running as far as she can to leave the man behind.

After a block of building past she stop, she sit at the corner. Victoria try to calm down herself, her  heartbeat still racing faster. She take out her phone and calling someone.

‘Hello” yunho was on the line.

“Ahh..Hello..Oppa?” Victoria said with shaky voice.

“Ah..Victoria, Where are you? You not coming home tonight?” Yunho asked, Changmin who play game beside him, stop play and try to hear what the conversation about.

“Oppa..I’m sorry to trouble you..but can you pick me up?” Victoria said hesitate, while looking arround at the place, she so afraid if the man will come to find her here, the place is very unfamilliar to  her.

“Right now? In hospital?” Yunho asked.

“Yes..no..no I was not in Hospital, do you know Am..Ampang? I was near at the Station Star in Ampang” victoria answer when she saw a singboard there.

“Ampang?? Ahh I get it, are you okay? You sound weak?” Yunho asked, changmin look straight at Yunho with curious face.

“I’m okay oppa..I hang up..Bye..” Victoria finish the talk, she then sit infront of the café, beside of LRT Station Star.

“Ah, yeah” Yunho also hung up, Changmin then quickly continue play the game. Yunho rushinglly go to take his jacket. Seeing that Changmin quickly stand up.

“Ahh..hyung..where are you going?..did..Victoria call you?” Changmin extreamly curious about it.

“Yeah she calling…she asked me to pick her up” Yunho answer from Changmin room, while looking for his jacket. Changmin then came to his bedroom looking at Yunho.

“She …she okay?” Changmin asked and at the same time play the game.

“Okay?? She hurt right know…She crying!!” Yunho said with loud voice. Hearing that Changmin stop to play the game then go near to Yunho with worried face.

“..Really..ahh..why??” Changmin try to control his face expression.

“I don’t know..by the way, do you  know Ampang? Station star?” Yunho asked

“Why? She there?” Changmin asked back.

“Yeah..” Yunho go outside and put on his shoes. Changmin following yunho back like a child.

“Aishh..” Yunho exclaimed when Changmin was bumped into his back. Changmin then rub his head and step a few backward.

“You know?” Yunho asked again.

“Ahh hyung..you don’t know the place but you want to go??” Changmin shook his head.

“Errmm..whyeyo? You know?...you want to go?” Yunho said and gaze to Changmin. Changmin avoid Yunho gaze.

“No..i don’t want to go!!” Changmin said loudly.

‘Aishh..really..suddenly I feel like my stomac ache…Victoria have to wait..alone..I hope she okay” Yunho step back inside the house and walk into the toilet.

‘Night..alone..” Yunho get out from the toilet and said it with creepy voice and get inside toilet back.

Changmin then stand up, and grab the key car, and rushingly get out fom the house.

Yunho heard the door slam, then go out from the toilet.

“I don’t want to go!!..Ahh..really grany..hehe” Yunho said and lay on the couch.

 

                                                                    ***************************

About 30 minute the car reach at Ampang resident, Changmin can denied that he really feel worried, the girl is alone in night at the stange place, his eyes wandering arround to trace Victoria.

“How can she go here…she dont even know the place very well” Changmin nagging alone, and park his car at the Star Station and get out from his car quickly. He looking around the place.

Changmin stop when he heard there a couple of girl talking.

“Is she okay?” the girl asked the other girl.

“I don’t know..she look shocked..the head was full of blood..” the other girl answer. Changmin had a bad feeling about it, he was about to asked both girl about it, but suddenly he heard someone calling his name.

“Changmin??” Victoria walk slowly toward him, while Changmin quickly running toward her.

“Yah..are you okay?” he touch her head. She then put down his hand from her head.

“I’m okay..” She said and smile lightly.

“Your lips..” Changmin look at Victoria lips, Victoria the quickly touch her lips.

“Auchhh..” She bear the pain. Changmin look so worried.

“Let go buy some medicine” Changmin then grab Victoria wrist and bring her to the car. She just follow him with no word. Changmin drive the car to find any other pharmacy nearest at that place.

“Wipe it first..” Changmin take a tissue and give to Victoria.

“Ahh..yeah..” Victoria do as what Changmin told.

The car stop at the pharmacy.

“Wait for a while” Changmin get out from his car.

                                                              *****************************

“What!!!” changmin half scream when he was about to put the medicine at Victoria lips.

“Yah..you shocked me..” Victoria than take the medicine from Changmin hand.

“The man slap you??” Changmin take  deep breath.

“Do you how danger was that? Did they do anything else to you?? Let make a police report..” Changmin question nonstop. Victoria  ignore it and just put the medicine on her lips. Changmin still look straight at her. How she can be so calm with what just happened. He just don’t get it. Victoria then look at Changmin, their eyes meet.

“Changmin..” Victoria smile lightly.

“I’m okay..let go home..” Victoria added. Changmin take a deep breath and car start moving.

“Hurm..Changmin..” Victoria suddenly said, Changmin look slightly at her while drive the car.

“Why?” Changmin asked.

“I’m hungry..” Victoria said while hold her stomach.

“You..you want to eat?” changmin asked again.

“Yeah…I don’t want people call me weirdo..” She added and smile, Changmin look at her and smirk.

“Ddeokbokki!!” She said loudly.

“Aishh..this is not korea..not easy to find it during night..” Changmin don’t like the idea

“Ahh yeah..” Victoria pounting .

                                                                                *****************************

“Let go..” Changmin said after he park the car.

“Already arrive?” Victoria get ou from the car.

“Dubu-Dubu..” Victoria read the restaurant signboard.

“Hurry, I heard the ddeokbukki here is deliciouse..” changmin enter the restaurant.

“Ddeo..ddeokbukki? wah really” Victoria following Changmin. They sit at  the corner, the shop was not full by any customers because it getting late. Victoria and Changmin order teo portion of ddeobukki.

“Wah..Changmin daebak!!”  Victoria thumb up her finger toward Changmin.

“Thank you for bring me here..” Victoria smile.

“Bring you here? you think I’m your driver, and will follow what you say” Changmin smirk, Victoria stop smilling and pounting .

“I feel like eating ddeokbukki..that why I came here..” Changmin added.

“Ah yeah…yeah” Victoria just nodded. Aishh this granny.

“How you get to Ampang..seriously?” Changmin asked,

“Ahh..Changmin..am I pabo?” Victoria asked.

“..why?” changmin asked back.

“I think I should not come here..” Victoria said

“Yeah..Ampang is not the place you shoul wandering, you are not used to this place..” Changmin smirk.

“Ah yeah..” Victoria answer, Changmin feel weird because Victoria didn’t not talk back him.

“I will eat..” Victoria said, right after the waiter served the portion.  Changmin grab the chopstick and also eat.

“Yah.. eat slowly..” Changmin said to Victoria, she eat with full mouth and nonstopble. Victoria look at the bowl and keep eating and ignoring Changmin word.

“Aishh..this girl..”Changmin shook her head and continue eating.

“Ah so spicy..” Changmin drink the water, but Victoria still eating.

“Yah, don’t you think it to spicy..” Changmin word stop, he hold victoria chopstick. Victoria turn her head up slowly, there a tears in her cheek, her eyes also red.

“Ah why..it tasty..” Victoria wiped her eyes and take back the chopstick from Changmin hand. She continue eat the ddeokbukki.

“Stop it..STOP IT!!” Changmin said to her, he remove the chopstick from her hand, then she start to crying loudly. Then she quickly stand up and go outside the restaurant. Changmin follow her after paying the bill. He went out from restaurant and see Victoria crying at the corner of the restaurant, she also vomiting. Changmin approach her slowly, and rub her back a few time.               

 

Author Note: Working hard to update, hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much ^.^