.

Hating Kwon Jiyong - By Ghikai

Dara:

How I ended up waking up in Jiyong's bed, I did not know. All I know and I could care about is that I am currently awake and in the confines of their house...er--kitchen, to be exact. I am standing in front of Seungri and Daesung's shocked faces, Taeyang's wary expression, Seunghyun's embarrassed look, and Jiyong's rather expressionless countenance.

And may I add, according to how Seungri pointed at what I was wearing, I am here in front them sporting Jiyong's I scream for ice cream shirt. 

Looks like somebody just had a sleepover at somebody's house.

Back to reality.

"Jumping bananas! Effing flying chocolate chip muffins!" Seungri cursed, almost knocking the pan off the stove. Apparently it already hit on him real bad that I was here in their dorm. Daesung on the other hand almost spat out all of the cereal he was eating in the kitchen counter the moment he realized this as well.

Milk dribbled down his chin, and if it wasn't for my wtf situation right now, I would have been disgusted. "Wha-what-wwww-what is...a-are y-y-you doing h-here!" He didn't even wipe that thing.

"Oh brother," Taeyang muttered as he covered his face in embarrassment and frustration.

Jiyong on the other hand seemed to have ignored my presence. He took a side way glance at me and proceeded with taking some eggs from the fridge, as If my existence in their turf was the most normal thing in the world. I could feel my face blushing up to the roots of my hair. WHAT AM I DOING HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Seunghyun finally cleared his throat and said, "Good morning sunshine!"

Now Seungri actually knocked the pan off the stove. With a loud clank. He hovered under the counter to pick it up, and it seemed like he's planning to stay there until I disappear. 

"Ji..urkkk--" Oh, good. Daesung actually choked on his cereal, too! "Wate-urk-ter."

Jiyong gave him a glass of water, without even looking at him. He's still acting casual! I felt my head spinning. What happened? Why am I here? Why was the other two so surprised, while Jiyong, Seunghyun and Taeyang are not? I felt myself losing my balance, as if I'm about to faint.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Jiyong's voice found its way to my ears. Oh yes, I think I would faint. The floor looks welcoming. 

Apparently it is something that would happen, for Seunghyun went by my side immediately, grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and dragged me away from the kitchen. I clumsily followed him as he brought me to one of the rooms in their dorm. 

"Where are we?"

"My room. Now, sit down." Seunghyun was pacing back in forth that it made me nervous. I sat on the edge of his bed and waited for what he would say next.

"You don't remember?" Seunghyun asked, and he was frowning as he did so. 

I cracked my brains for whatever memory that I could remember. "I wish I did. I don't remember a single thing!" 

Seunghyun stopped for a while, as if remembering something. He then snapped his fingers and rushed to his clothes' hamper, tossing some used shirts as if looking for something. After a few minutes, he went back to me, holding a rather dirty shirt. It smelled gross, like someone puked over it.

"This. This!!! You have to effing remember!" Seunghyun was pushing the shirt in my face that I have to back off a little. 

"Hey!" I wailed miserably. "Stop doing that. I said I don't remember, so will you please just sit down and explain what happened to me!"

Seunghyun looked taken aback by my outburst. "Okay, I'm sorry. I just..." He sighed exasperatedly. "Which part should I tell you?"

I took one of his pillows and hugged it to my chest for comfort. "Tell about everything. Or rather, the night before this morning nightmare."

Seunghyun sat beside me. He sighed for the nth time. "Ok. First things first, you were pissed drunk last night."

I froze. Pissed drunk? Oh no, no, no, no. Although I can't remember everything, memories of me seeing Seunghyun and asking him to have a drink with me came rushing back...

Hating Kwon Jiyong
(Special Chapter)

A/N: This is a special chapter because...well just because. Haha! November is T.O.P and Dara's birth month anyway, why shouldn't we celebrate? ^__^ Hope you enjoy reading this as much I enjoyed writing it.

 

Dara:

November 11th, 6:30pm

He was with Han Mina again. I saw them again together, in the same place where I saw them the day before. Hanging out, sitting side by side and laughing without a care in the world. Goodness, it had been less than a week since I was able to sort out my feelings and yet I felt like I've been suffering too much already. The sight of them together was killing me. It didn't help that he seemed to have gotten over me in a span of three days or something, and the fact that Han Mina might be interested in him as well.

"Aish, Park Dara!" I scolded myself as I walked the empty halls of YG building. I haven't been with the other trainees lately because of that solo routine thing we had to do. I stopped for a minute and fished for my mobile phone inside my bag. With times like this, only Ji Eun can lift my spirits up. I dialed her number. We need to see each other, now. Never mind that she didn't know I was feeling so low because of Jiyong.

"Hello?"

"Ji Eunnnnnnnnnnnn," I answered, my voice almost breaking out. "I need you."

"Why? Are you ok?" I heard Ji Eun turning the television off. "Where are you?"

"I'm about to go home but I don't want to go home," I cried. "Let's meet and have a drink, shall we?"

"Oh god, not that," Ji eun replied darkly. "You get insane when you get drunk. I don't wanna carry you on the way home!!!"

"Ji Eun!!!!!!!!" It was either she'd give in to my request or me getting drunk alone and make her feel guilty when she sees me lying on the ground without anyone to look after me.

"Ok, calm down. Anyway, You know If I can I would, but I'm taking the night shift on my work tonight. I need the extra money," Ji Eun explained. "It's not like I can borrow money from you anyway," She added under her breath.

Ouch. "Yeah, yeah. Go back to your money making schemes, kthnxbye." I cut our conversation before she can give a reply. Great. I guess I have no choice but to drink alone.

Just as I was about to go outside, Seunghyun entered the building. We almost bumped into each other.

"Oh, hi." Seunghyun greeted. He seemed bored. "Still here?"

"Yeah, just finished practicing." I answered back, while adjusting the strap of my bag. "How about you?"

"Oh, well..I'm looking for Jiyong. So bored tonight! If I stayed longer in our dorm I'd be dead meat."

I should have left after hearing him say that, but when I heard Jiyong's name, I just had to make a bitter comment. "I think he's busy now and I bet he doesn't really want to get bothered. So there,"

Seunghyun gave me a strange look. "Whoa. Really? Well then l guess I'll go back home..." He placed his hands in his pockets and whistled. "Let me join you on your way out."

Let me join you. Wait...I know it's kinda crazy but, maybe. I'm turning a year older tomorrow anyway, might as well do something weird.

"Would you like to go for a drink?" I asked bluntly, making Seunghyun jump a little. 

"What?" Seunghyun spat out, a little shocked. "Aren't you tired? I mean it's ok but..."

"Oh please. You choose the place and I'll pay." I offered, ignoring his comment. Oh, goodbye birthday present for myself

He seemed doubtful. "Um...Well. Ok. Um, I know a place near here, and it's quite cozy and private," When he saw how I reacted to his last word, he laughed. "Private in the sense that I won't have to worry about overzealous fans and crazy reporters." I sighed in relief and he laughed even harder. "Did you seriously think that I'm planning to mess with you?! Jiyong would blow his top if..." He didn't finish what he was saying. I guess he sensed something was wrong about us. He ushered me to get oustside and said, "Come on, I'll walk with you there. It's quite near."

-----------------------------------------

"Seunghyun, this place is hella private but the drinks are freakin expensive!" That was all I could say the moment he handed out the menu to me, minutes later. "I'll order but you'll be paying for all of this."

"WHAT?! Excuse me, but it was you who asked me to have a drink with you. I'm sorry, but did you forget how famous I am, like...right now? I can't go to freakin 'normal' drinking places with you!" Seunghyun frowned. "Why are you acting like a queen tonight, anyway? Is it your birthday?"

I gave him a playful smile in return and he sat up straighter. "You've got to be kidding." I nodded at him and he shook his head, unconvinced. "Shut up."

"Yes..well, tomorrow's my birthday. So I guess I have the right to boss you around tonight."

"You better not lie to me or else..." Seunghyun eyed me suspiciously as he took the menu away from me. "Ok. So what do you want?"

"You tell me. You order the shizz since you know this place more than I do."

-------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the most awesome thing, I tell you! The dog actually ignored me. I mean, IGNORED me! How crazy is that?!" 2 hours into the conversation and I was having the time of my life. Seunghyun...Seunghyun on the other hand looked...speechless? I mean, oh yeah. He laughs once in a while, but was that a cringe he just did a while ago?

I took another swig of my drink, making Seunghyun whimper a little. I mean, will he chill? "So yeah that was cool! I mean anyway, will you talk? Have you seen flying frogs before, Seunghyun? I bet ya when I was seven I saw one! Three of them, and they where making little hearts and rainbows and..."

"Yeah, yeah...shhhhh!" Seunghyun was putting all the bottles away from me, which annoyed me a little. Seriously, this guy is so..so...so...*urk* I touched my throat all of a sudden. *urk* *urk* *urk*

Seunghyun's eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. "Please don't tell me you're gonna....HEY!"

And it was all dark and gloomy after that. Did Seunghyun turn off the lights?

Seunghyun:

This is not happening.

I could only stare at the hot mess that is Sandara Park. Okay, so there's a pissed drunk girl who just passed out in front of me. Okay. I have to breathe. I have to close my eyes, breathe, and then look at her again. HOLY SH*T. I've never gotten into this kind of mess before. Why am I so stupid sometimes? I should have known better! I mean...who knew she would be like this after...hell. Other than being drunk, who knew Dara can finish 10 bottles of alcohol by herself?!

I took my phone out and dialed the number of Dong Youngbae frantically. When something like this happens, all I could ever rely on was that man. I can't call Jiyong, especially not right NOW. I just celebrated my birthday and I don't wanna die yet. I don't want BB to disband too, but I'm just kidding on that part because this is SO DAMN EFFING SERIOUS I can't think straight!

"Hello?" Thank god for Youngbae!!!

"Youngbae!!! You have to help me! Please I don't care if you're busy or not but please go where I'm at like right now!!!!"

I could hear Youngbae snickering on the other line. "Ok...you look like you're gonna die something. So tell me, Where U at, hyung?"

Jeezus I'm almost dying here and he's gonna plug that song of his again?

"The club? You know, that quaint drinking place a few blocks or so from YG building? Get your shizz right here!"

"Chill. What happened anyway?"

I hesitated for a while. 

"Hyung?" Youngbae inquired. "Don't tell me you got a drunk girl with you and she passed out. Hahahahahaha!"

My jaw dropped. This is turning to be the worst drinking experience for me. 

"Hyung? Don't tell me...Oh no you didn't!"

"Yes I did. So I f I were you I'd go here right now, it's Dara we're talking about!"

I heard him gasp. "You've got to be kidding me." When I didn't reply he said, "Ok, I'll be right there in a minute!"

"Don't tell Jiyong about this yet!!!" I screamed after him, and the line was suddenly cut.

----------------------------------------------

"DONG YOUNGBAE!!! Will you drive faster?!!!" It's been half an hour since Youngbae arrived to rescue me -- err Dara. She's been unconscious for the most part, and I had to ask for the manager to help me get her inside the car. What did I do wrong to deserve this kind of experience!

"Alright, alright! Will you chill! We're gonna crash if you don't shut up hyung!"

Dara swayed and unswayed beside me, apparently half-awake. "Where am I..." She ended up leaning to me. 

*urk* *cough* *urk* *urk*

"She's gonna throw up!!!" I screamed at Youngbae. "She's gonna throw up!!! I hate it when people throw up at me!!!"

I heard Dara snicker a little. She made a gagging sound, as if to make me more nervous.

"HYUNG! SHUT UP! I can't freakin drive properly!!!" Youngbae was out of his wits too.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?!" I screamed back. "YOU shut the eff up and drive! She's gonna throw up! Please god don't let her throw up..." I wailed miserably. I covered my face and bit my lip. "OMO, why is this happening to me...?"

"Seunghyun..." Dara's drunk voice was heard all of the sudden. "You don't want people throwing up at you?" 

I closed my eyes, willing myself not to cry. "YES. YES PLEASE."

Dara smiled and murmured, "I'm sorry but..." 

ZXSADQAYFGEJXUWLY. She threw the effing up at me!

"DONG YOUNGBAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Carry her, ok...be quiet...shh..." After some sort of miracle happened, Youngbae, Dara and I were able to go home safely. Thank God. But oh, it's not the end of the day yet. We still have problems ahead of us.

Like Jiyong knowing that dara got drunk. He'll get pissed for sure, and I don't want to have arguments with him right now.

"Hyung, stop talking!" Youngbae hissed in return. "Where will we keep her anyway?"

"Here. Just shut up! we'll get..."

We were interrupted by a mobile phone ringing. Shocked, we tried searching for it, Until we felt Dara taking it out from her pocket. 

"Aish, leave me alone!!!" Dara screamed at her phone, still drunk. "Shut up..up..up..and away...kekekeke!"

It was Youngbae's turn to falter. "Hyuuung....this is all your fault!"

"Just shut up! What part of it you don't understand? If Jiyong finds out..."

"I already found out."

We almost dropped Dara the moment we saw Jiyong sitting beside the door, quietly watching us. Youngbae almost screamed, while I gulped. SH*T.

Jiyong stood up and walked over us. "Why was she so drunk?"

EFFIN INVITATION. Should have listened to myself.

Jiyong looked at me, his eyes unreadable. "Well?"

"Stop asking and start helping her," I replied, brushing off his question. Jiyong did what I asked for and started walking inside. 

"She needs to rest. You need to wash yourself hyung, I'll take care of her."

And what happened to Dara the moment she went inside Jiyong's room to rest? I'm sorry, but that is for her to tell. 

If she remembers anything at all.
 

Preview: Special Chapter 2.0

Jiyong:

"I'm going home." 

"No, you're drunk. Please take a rest and think about going home tomorrow."

"Aish!" She stood up and swayed as she tried to answer me. If she wasn't drunk, I owuld have found her beautiful -- swaying and waltzing around like a princess in my room. "I will go home. Like you can stop me."

"Stop this nonsense!" I went to her and held her so she wouldn't fall. "Why are you so drunk anyway?"

"Because," and she laughed that drunken laugh. "Because...I want to. It's my birthday!"

I stopped for a second and looked at her. "Really?"

"Yes!" She answered merrily, but her smile kind of faded after a few seconds. "But...you want me to go home...are you sure you want me to go home?"

"You wanted to go home," I replied. I knew she's drunk and yet I'm still talking to her like a normal person. 

Dara laughed. "Really? I'm so-so-sorry!!! Are you sad? Let me tell you a secret!"

"Dara..." And I guess I wouldn't have mattered because she started saying some things already. 

"You may not be her first, her last or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.*"

I couldn't understand what she was saying, but curious as I was, I still asked her.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying...." Dara replied, and amidst her drunken stupor, I felt her voice breaking. "I'm saying...I love you."

I wanted to ask her if what she said was the word I wanted to hear, but she already fell asleep, with a faint smile on her lips and a streak of tears on her cheeks.