Chapter 1

Hating Kwon Jiyong - By Ghikai

Dara POV 

 When you love someone, you do everything in your power to prove how intense your feelings are to that person. In doing so, other people unaware of that feeling might label you as crazy, insane or deluded. But really, they could only laugh and say that 'oh, that old chap must be under the power of love' or something dumb like that. They would in the end shake their heads and move on to what they're supposed to do.


But, why do people take a 360 degree turn when they see a person having intense hate for someone? I mean, is love the only feeling allowed to have such an otherworldly power over people? Why not hate? Or annoyance? Or jealousy, for instance? 

But I'm not jealous. Never. Why would I be?

I prove this to crazy-assed GD delusional fans on the internet by typing my very-much practiced reply on some news gossip blog that I usually visit to curb my internet-slash-celebrities addiction. I'm of course having another random day lazing around in front of my almost old and battered 2005-ish computer, to be exact. Oh, going back to what I'm doing. 

Heaven [or hell] must be really on to something for the first article that I read was all about GD. I didn't really read the entire article -- just the headline, as I feel that it's stupid to actually look at the article, much less skim it. However, as an anti [thankyouverymuch], my eyes quickly scanned the replies below. Ooooh, same old, same old. GD delusionals just wouldn't stop. I just couldn't stand this. I want to click the next article, but alas, I find my fingers punching the keys on the keyboard with vengeance.

 51.Gaydragon says:
FAIL concept. Everything about GD is fail, stupid and gay. Next please.

 I actually waited for 5 minutes for another set of replies contradicting what I said. Hmf, boo them fans. I wanna see how would they reply. kekekekekeke.

10 browser refreshes later...

 54. @Gaydragon says:
Hater, hater, hater. Hate all you want..GD is the best! You're just sad because you can't do what he does.

 I raised an eyebrow. Excuse me?

 67. booyougaydragon says:
LMFAO Gaydragon must have no life. Just get some sleep, ok?

 LOL. Is that it? Ok, let's see fantard.

 79. Gaydragon says:
@54 GD is the best? The best tranny, maybe. For the life of me, I can't see why you and a bunch of delusionals just won't see that GD is a try-hard, so-called artist. He's no David Bowie, so he should cut the crap with his music and absurd 'concept'. @67: hah, how about you..do you have a life? You're spending time like me here, so get some sleep as well. NOW I WILL SAY THIS. GD IS GAY, If you like his concept, go to *gaybars or something. They have like, trannies dime a dozen there. Even better than him.

Whew, long comment. And of course I'm pretty sure that a whole bunch of GD-shippers would attack me. Heck I'm right, because 45 seconds later, I've seen two replies after me.

 80. hellohello says:
^dude, if you don't like him, just stfu and leave this damn article. is that hard to do?

81. aspen says:
@79: Gaydragon, you must be one hella ugly netizen who doesn't even have a life in the first place, I pity you.

Hahahaha. Replying and making them get pissy and worked up never fails to lighten my day. But, I have better things to do, unlike them. So off to my work, kthnxbye!



 

Jiyong POV

I'm currently reading some gossip blog. Fans and non-fans alike might be surprised to know that I spend some time reading articles and comments alike about me. But hey, these sites are so popular these past few days that it can be considered as a good gauge as to what people think about me and my music. Anyway, this popular site just released an article about my newly-released concept photos for my upcoming album. The article was kinda harsh, but hey. I just wanted to see how netizens respond to it. After taking a quick read, I laid my eyes on the comments below. 

Same old, same old.

 7. GD<3 says:
Oooooh, GDRAGON! the concept looks hot on him!

 I smiled. That's cute.

 11. BIGBANGVIP says:
Eeeeeeeeh. I love GD, but isn't this concept kind of..too much?

 I felt my forehead crease with concern. S/He thinks so? Anyway, on to the next.

 25. ohnoes says:
LMFAO....Lady Gaga much?

 I paused for a minute. What the hell?

 51. Gaydragon says:
FAIL concept. Everything about GD is fail, stupid and gay. Next please.

 I took a deep breath. Okay, 3 years in the business made me somehow hard when it comes to haters. But lately, I've been seeing this username in countless blogs that I visit so it kinda bothers me somehow. Who is this person? I don't really care, but this 'gaydragon' is really into trashing me nowadays. 

"Jiyong, that 'gaydragon' again?" 

I almost jumped out my seat. I didn't realize that Seungri was behind me, quietly reading the comments as well.

"You know about it?"

Seungri nodded. "Yeah. Kinda weird, y'know? I'm not into reading articles like you, but whenever I do, I see that name bashing you in the comments box."

"I know right?" I replied as I continue to scroll down the comments below. "I'm actually curious about who this person is."

Seungri gently patted me on the back, as if to sympathize with me. "Don't worry, G. Whoever that person is must be one hella loser. Ugly and pathetic. Hahaha. You'll get by; he or she won't."

"She? I don't think so."

"Why?"

I smiled at him arrogantly. "Maknae, you should know by now that no girl can hate me. I'm too hot."

Seungri stuck his tongue out at me."You wish. For all we know, Gaydragon is some girl who's apparently frustrated because she can't get next to you."

"Oh, maybe," I replied lazily. "I just hope that she's pretty enough to be worthy of hating me."