..Has Left The Game 121

The Bad Teacher

 

..Has Left The Game 121

 

 

 So I decided I will tell Seohyun the truth. I'll tell her who I truly love and that I don't love her the same way she does for me. Yes, I can do this. Go Yoona!

 I held a fist up high, to my ceiling. And I remembered something..

 Am I making the right decision? Yoona.. Someone loves you. Not just someone, Seohyun! Seohyun a member of a super popular girl group TTS! Seohyun, your best friend and Seohyun, a person who knows you inside out! But.. I don't feel the same way towards her. I'll only hurt Hyunnie if I pretend I like her back. So I'm making the right choice, if I am wrong.. I'm the one to suffer anyways. Certainly, who else? Johnny Deep?

 

 Another day, another school day. Unfortunately, Seohyun didn't reply last night. So much for my dramatic mental battle between right and wrong.. Oh well. Save it for another drama scene Yoona.

 As I walked down the hall way, I was the first to enter our room. I wanna show that badly I can be early as well! Heh! As I took a seat and patiently waited, someone opened the door.

 "You're early.." It's Yuri. Well resident nerd is always early eh? "Morning.." I greeted. I don't like Yuri but oh well, for goodness of a person I'll greet her.

 "Morning.." Yuri took her seat and brought out her book, she also brought out her phone and plugged earphones on it. Wonder what Yuri listens to.

 My attention turned to my phone, it rang. I got a text message from Seohyun. Thank goodness, now I can plan what I'll say.

 

 Okay, Sunday, Yoong! Maybe you can visit our dorm instead.. So no issues are made. ~~' <3

 

 Su-Sunday? I can't do so on Sundays Seohyun! It’s my day with Ms. Jung, can't just cancel that! What if Ms. Jung finds another? I can't bear that!

 

 But I can't on Sunday.. TT__TT Other day please??

 

 Oh please Seohyun. Reply quickly and agree! I can't jus-

 

 Yuri dropped her phone and I turned to look at her. Damn Yuri, I'm in the middle of ranting here! Hmp. I turned back to my phone, still no replys. Suspense much? Gaaaah! Seo Joohyun!

 

 "Yah.. Yoona.." Yuri called me and I asked her why. "Will you stay out of my Ms. Jung!" She grumpily glared. What the? Your Ms. Jung? Oh since when Yuri?

 "You like her as well right?" She said. I'm willing to fight, Yoona-Jessica flag! Hmm.. Y-YoonSic flag!

 "I do." I'll burn your ship down.

 "Hmp. Loser.." She insulted. Whatever Yuri! YoonSic for the win. Then some more of our classmates came inside. Hmp.. But I have a feeling I'm forgetting something..?

 After a while, our class with Mr. Baldy Sung started. Same old, boring. Nothing comes inside my head even if I try hard, I mean his head glows! It's so distracting! Heh.. It glows. Light refracts from it.. I wanna laugh. Damn it. Puff. Haha! Baldy.

 Beep-Beep!~

 Oh . My phone rang, I forgot to keep it silent. I knew I was forgetting something! Mr. Sung turned his attention on me, no not just him.. Everyone. Darn it why do things like this happen to me?

 "I assume you know the consequence Yoona Im.." Mr. Sung took steps towards me. He grabbed my phone, damn confiscated. Darn it! I pouted and my classmates’ quietly laughed. Crap.. Mr. Sung walked back to his table, don't you dare read the message!

 "I can't Yoong, I'm only free on this Sunday.. Sorry. I'll call you later love you."

 

 But he did.. you bald head. Now my classmates laughed, loudly. Uhg darn it! Damn it..

 "Yoona-ssi, I guess you have a date on Sunday. Who would date a student like you?" He put down my phone, also telling the class to silent.

 "You're so.. Unlikable." Shut up. I don't like you as well. I sighed, calming myself. Calm down Yoona. Teachers like him don't know anything. Unlikable? Seohyun's willing to go out with me, see? Geez.

 When lunch came, I got my phone back. With half an hour scolding. All about school rules, telling me to straighten my act etc. Blah blah blah..

 I sat on my usual lunch table. Quite pissed. Seohyun can't do so on other days? Then I'll ask permission from Jessica. Now did she take her lunch? I hope she did. I looked to my lunch, I remembered yesterday; her smile.

 "Hey, loser!" Taecyeon took my banana cake. Hey! I bought that! Get your own.

 "Taec, that loser here has a date!" Nickhun took the banana cake from Taecyeon.

"Where's the date?" They players sat down around my table. "None of your business." Ms. Jung-like. Well clearly it isn't.

 "Oooh! Creepy." Taecyeon teased and his crew just laughed. "Hey hey! Loser, I bet your date is another loser!" Go on.. Whatever go on laugh all you can.

 "Loser lovers?!" Retreat major Yoona! I took my leave from these monkeys. But someone grabbed my arm. "Oopps! Haha!"

 "Uhg.." And surprised me with a black marker marked on my face. It's Hara.. Queen Hara. "Oh.. Sorry loser. You'll need that for your date anyways.. A mask!" And she and her friends laughed. I swayed my wrist away. "Let me add some more loser!" She shouted as I ran away. Uhg!

 Darn these kids, they'll do anything to destroy your day. I walked towards to the wash room but before I entered.

 "Y-Yoona.." I bumped into Ms. Jung.

 "Je-Ms. Jung.." I turned my face left, so she won't see the thick marker on my face. "See you in my class.." She smiled, oh it's refreshing. I smiled back but I forgot about the mark she saw it.

 "What happen?" I shook my head telling her it's nothing. No worries Ms. Jung, yet.. You're worried about me?

 "Just some accident." I rubbed my head. She dragged me inside the wash room; she brought out her own handkerchief and dipped a part of it in water.

 "Uh.. Ms-Ms. Jung it's okay.." She rubbed it on my face, taking the marking off.

 "They played with you again and you let them do so?" She said while oww, the rubbing hardens. Maybe because the marking isn't that easy to be removed.

 "You know you should stand up sometimes.." She said. I know.. But they're a waste of time. And.. Jessica do you know your lips right now? I want them? I looked around, there isn't anyone here. "Yoona.. Are you lis-"

 I can't. I kissed her. I need your help.. With this of a bad day, please help me get up. We slowly broke the kiss. She turned away.

 "I told you.. Everything that happens there sta-"

 "I know."

 "Then remember it always, darn it Yoona!" She threw the handkerchief to my chest, I caught it but as I looked back to her. She's already leaving. She's angry. I know.. But. I'm losing control of myself.. All these . So much .. I'm sorry Jessica.

 The class? Nothing much just the same. Jessica is the best at hiding her emotions, she clearly is angry but she still taught well.

 

 Seohyun..? Sunday then.

 

 I'll make everything right. Starting with Seohyun and then Ms. Jung.. I need to stop what I'm feeling for her or else I'll bother her with her job. If I continue any longer, I might lose control and break down.. Besides our relationship was wrong from the first place.. You are my teacher and I'm your student, your loser student. And that's all it has to be.

 

 After classes, I waited for Jessica outside of the school. I'll tell her I can't do so on Sundays anymore.. I will resist, now that I know the effect of what I have become. I'm causing her trouble, and for her I will resist the temptation.

 "Ms. Jung I-I wanna tell you something.." I knocked on her car as she drove it, going outside the school. I knocked again, she opened the window. "Yea?" Cold glare.

 "Let's talk.." It's important. Without any warning her car backed up, I jumped to evade it. She's such a great driver, she knows safety yes! And minding the citizens around her.. Yea! She almost ran me over.

 "Actually I wanna tell you something as well.." She came out of her car. She faced me, holding on to her phone. "Yoona.." She laid her back on her car, pimp Ms. Jung. "You first then.." I said, smiling a bit. This will hurt me.. So much. Might as well hear your words first.

 "We got back together.." I need time to look at your face this close for the last time Jessic- oh.. You and your ex boyfriend?

 "And.. He said he'll take things seriously from now on." She smiled up to the sky. So.. That explains your happy mood recently.. Heh. I guess, I was wrong to think that there was somehow.. Just a bit.

 "So.. I'll take this time to say good bye." It was always him. He always had your heart though you two were apart.

 Uh.. I-I don't get it. She approached me, hugged me. "Let's end our relationship." Oh.. Oh.. "Th-that's what I was about to say!" But it hurts. I wanted to end it right? Yet..

 "Really? Cool then! So does this mean.. No hard feelings? We're okay right?" She broke the hug smiling at me. I smiled back. "Yes.. Of course." Heh.. I feel like the world turned around. Oh.. Ms. Jung.

 "Then, thank you." She reached up to my cheek and kissed it quickly. I wanna die. I-I..

 She came back to her car, waved good bye and I waved good bye as well. Oh yea.. Like a bullet hit my heart. It's over. My love, my heart it's crushed. Damn it. I can't.. I cried on that very spot outside the school. Uhh.. It hurts so much.. That it made me numb. Just thank you? Cool! We're okay.. We are! You came easy and you'll go away the same way. All I wanted was your love and no way I'll have it back. Everything.. Was nothing but trash to you.. Jessica.. I knew it from the start, I'm such a loser. I can never win. He's back and you don't want me no more. "Damn it.. love."

 I bended to the ground. Come on..Yoona don't cry here. You look so pitiful! But.. The pain.. Hurt and tears, they make me weak. The tears don't stop. Help me..

 "Sica.."

 

 


 

How many times did Yoongie cried? :( I feel sad for her. Even though she wanted this to happen.. Still. YoonSic fighting!

So tell me what do you guys think now? ;) Next chapter we'll have TTS with our main character. ♥

 

Oh those who haven't checked my one shot out, do check it out okies?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/355929/spring-secret-seohyun-yoona-yoonhyun

 

Thank you! Till next update!

 

-choikufu