Surprise Package 110

The Bad Teacher

 

 

Surprise Package 110

 

 

 

 

 

 "Blue looks good."

 

 "How do you know? Like you style yourself good." Wh-what?! You're dressing up in front of me, what else could I do but suggest!? Jessica Jessica Jessica. I think I like you better though. "Just suggesting.."

 Today is an holiday Friday, I'm here loner slash loser Yoona Im at the beautiful crib of my English teacher, Ms. Jessica Jung. Well we don't usually meet up on Fridays but today was an exception. She asked me to go here and wait for an important mail. She didn't exactly put what is it in details but she just mentioned something about it being a very important mail. She'll be heading somewhere that's why she needs someone to recieve the email for her.

 "How about this Yoona?" I thought you don't want my fashion advice? She was wearing a red and puple floral dress, short length to her knees but it has big slice that reveals her s. "Nu-uh." I shook my head no. No way will you go out like that! I mean you have a car but when you get off it, men will swarm over you like zombies needing flesh! "Hmm.. But it's very refreshing." Oh so refreshing? You have to check that thing every minute before it exposes your s. Not so convenient.

 "This?" She tried another one. This time, it's a yellow long sleeve, hanging blouse. She matched it with a blue colored shorty short. Super shorty short though. "I think this is good." She praised herself. It's okay but, the short is too short. It kinda reveals the lower part of her .

 "Try wearing a skinny pants." I suggested and she stuck a tongue out to me. "Naah! I like this." Whatever. Who am I to care anyways? Geez. Sniff.

 She grabbed her purse and fixed her bangs. She then posed in front of me, with arms by her waist and smiling. "Well.. How do I look?" Do you need to ask?

 "Amazing." Always. I smiled at her, even somehow I disliked her shorts but she asked how she looked. The best answer was amazing. I could have said more like 'no one can be as super beautiful as you or stunningly the best looking teacher ever' but my mouth would fail me if I said more. I might end up saying something very failing so no.

 "Thanks." She walked towards the door. "Yoona, call me when you receive the package okay? Bye!" She gave me a flying kiss and she closed the door. Oh-oh gotta catch that kiss!

 Now I'm all alone. Caretaker, Yoona on duty! Ms. Jung's unit is clean. Maybe she cleans this often but teachers are busy right? Especially at Sundays. I looked outside the window; I saw her car pass by the gates. I don't know when she will come back so I need to find something to do. I went to the fridge and grabbed some drinks, soda. I watched TV, there's this variety show. Running Man, I watched it till it’s finished. Then I surfed the net, checked my accounts. I even looked at Ms. Jung's pictures once again. Some looked like her college days; her hair was black, she looks skinnier though. But she still looks beautiful. No I don't wanna see that guy with her in the pictures! Uhg! I just wanna delete them all. What if I say a virus deleted them? I'll be the kind of virus that deletes him from her. Trojan Deer.

 Boring, I lied in her sofa once more. Looking up the ceiling, 8 oclock she left and it's already 2 in the afternoon. I kinda miss her already.

 Ding dong~ Oh it’s probably the package. I opened the door, indeed it was the package. As I got back to the sofa with it, I wondered what it contained. It was a brown box with a red ribbon around it. There's a note on it saying: 'Sica! Please enjoy this!' Sica? Her nickname? Cute. I wonder whom it was from. What did it contain though?

 I watched the TV again, leaving my curiosity upon that package. Too bad Jessica doesn't have any consoles here, I would have played games and I won't even notice she's gone.

 What if Jessica and I we're game buddies? That would be cool. I mean we'll have a lot to talk about! I wish somehow, she'd be interested in what I do.

 

 I'm kinda sleepy..

 

 Falling asleep.

 

 Just for a while anyways.. Sleep-sleep-mumble-mumble.

 

 Oh my gosh sh-t! Am I late for school?! I fell from my be!-sofa. I forgot, I was in Ms. Jung's unit. Wh-what time is it anyways? Oh my it's already 5 o'clock!? I quickly checked my phone, Jessica has been calling me and I missed all her calls. Shoot!

 "Come on pickup.." She's not picking up. Darn it, sorry Ms. Jung. I tend to sleep suddenly sometimes. I noticed she had a text message on my phone.

 

 Yoona, open my package okay? Then text me if its good.

 

 Wh-what? Okay. I'm invading your privacy but if you say so, I'll do it. I quickly opened her package. I wonder what this is. A dress? Make up kit? Shoes? Appliance? Or.. Don't tell me it's..

 Oh Yoona, don't think so y. It's just a..

 

 A blank disk?

 

 I quickly played it in her laptop. Is this ? Don't tell me it is? Okay wait it's loading.

 "Oh fap sh-!"

 The sudden loud moans from a video popped out. Oh !? Ms. Jung what have you been buying?! Sh-shet. I was ready to close the thing but it quickly ended.

 Huh?

 "Is it starting?"

 “Wait for me!” The video suddenly changed.

 "Sica? Hi Sica! Cool right?" There's a beautiful girl talking, laughing hard. Her hair was colored red, it seemed she was taking this video on her own. "Taeyeon here planned to surprise you with that! Not me okay? Don't kill me." She pulled someone closer to her. It's another girl, blonde. It's probably the one named, Ta-e-ye-on.

 "Come on Jessica doesn't mind it. I bet she'll laugh at it! But if you want to continue that footage earlier text me for the web-"

 "Byun!"

 The blonde girl, Taeyeon replied but the other playfully pushed her. Are they Ms. Jung's friends? "Anyways, Sica listen to our songs okay? Our other member isn't here for the moment."Songs? I don't get any of this. Anyways, this is Ms. Jung's package, how should I know?

 "See you soon! Lots of loves Sica! Take care of yourself!"

 "See yah, Sica!" They both waved good bye and the video was suddenly cut. Then a song suddenly played. Ohh.. It's a funky song.

 "Twinkle, twinkle.." I kinda like this song. It's very catchy.

 I listened to all the songs the cd offered. All of them were great so I texted Ms. Jung, saying the cd was good. Though I don't know what it's all about. Is Ms. Jung's previous job was of a recording company or talent agency?

 

 Exactly 8, Ms. Jung went home. I was still on her laptop listening to the songs from earlier. She looked so tired; she quickly rested in the sofa. Awee, baby Sica is tired?

 "Is it really good?" She spoke, asking. I stopped the music of course, I went to her side. "Yup." She leaned her head on my shoulder. "Good. They are my friend's songs. I asked a copy of it." Obviously those two are your friends. I leaned my head on hers, kinda remembered missing her.

 "They are the popular group called TTS, don't you know them?" Oh TTS. I think I've heard that somewhere but, I'm kinda not into music and celebrities so I shook my head no. "Hmm.. Poor kid. That's why you’re a loser.." She insulted me. Oh Ms. Jung, if you weren't so hot and beautiful I would have fought back!

 She hugged me tight. "Yoona.." Problems Ms. Jung? But I think I want you snuggling on me a lot more. I hugged her back, oh so tight. We're like a cute couple, husband and wife! "Do you wanna meet TTS some time?" She cheerfully sat up, breaking our hug. "S-sure?" As long as I am with you. Anywhere was fine, meeting anyone or anytime. Just as I am with you Ms. Jung, I wouldn't mind.

 "Where's the box? Of the package, I mean." Without any words I stood up and went to where I left the box. I gave it to her. "All it contained was a CD?" I moved my head up and down. Yup. "You need to receive the other one, Yoona." She stood up and seductively brushed my shoulders. Oh, Ms. Jung I thought you're tired? Don't look at me like that!

 "A special package.." She reached for my lips. Is this the package I was asked to receive? Ms. Jung, touched my lips with her fingers. "Yoona.. You do know what to do right?" She swiftly grabbed my neck and pulled it down to her.

 

 


 

 

 This isn't the entrance you guys thought eh? TaeNy is still funny. Still Sica said, they will be visiting TTS some time. Oohh, can't wait!

 Anyways, you guys need to know something about me.. YoonHyun is my OTP. =P

                                                  Seohyuniie Seohyunnie <3 Yoong Yoong~

 

 More infos for people asking about Jessica Jung's POV, hmm.. Do you guys really want her POV? Her POV will be half of the chapter 13; just half of it though. Then Yoona's POV will be back till more chapters to come.. Or maybe till the end.

 

 Till next chapter~ I'll update tomorrow if not.. Sooner. ^ ^ 

 

 

 -choikuufu