Touch of the Reflection 126

The Bad Teacher

Hi hi! I'm back, I was so busy yet I came by here yesterday for a short time. Read some comments and glad you guys love Sica POV#2 :)

So as I promised, Sunday-update. Here we are~ "Touch of the Reflection". Have you guys listened to their Japanese song, Reflection? I love that song. Keke Its very up beat and live. And.. :P

 

Oh what the heck! On with the story! Oh yea by the way, this is a long chapter.. :)

 


 

Touch of the Reflection 126

 

 Y-Yoona.. I can't possibly? No. I miss her I admit that but I don't like her that way. Besides she has Seohyun, someone she knows dearly and loves. I'm just her crazy English teacher, some buddy and nothing mo-

 What am I sa-saying? It was supposed to be like that till the end Jessica, you two are nothing.

 

 Beep beepp.

 

 My phone.. My phone! Shocks my phone!

 It's ringing, where is it? Darn it, calm down Sica. Ok calm down, there's your phone.. Underneath your papers.

 

 "Oh-Uh.. Hello?"

 "Sica? Hi loves, it’s me! I was wondering how long will you be there?" I-It’s my boyfriend. He's calling from a different number? Why is that?

 "Before dinner. What happen to your phone?" Don't tell me this phone your using is from another girl? Damn it.

 "Battery just died loves. So before dinner?" Oh really? Believe him Sica, he said he's changed. Besides why would he use the phone of another girl to call you? That would be so stupid. Yet, you're worse that stupid Jessica, because it’s obvious yet you don't believe yourself!

 "Yep, why?"

 "How about you come by my house?"

 "Okay then.. Prepare our dinner okay? I'll say goodbye to mom and d-"

 "Oh loves, I'll be home late so you make dinner okies?" I'm guessing he wants some .. Well what more? Dinner, great.  "Why will you be late?" I asked. We just got back together and you're showing no signs of change. This are the same times when you come home drun-

 "Just some drink, I was asked by the guys. Sorry loves! But later okay? It's your turn." Whatever.. I knew it! If you're not with another, you're partying or drinking. never changed! Damn it.

 "Okay bye.."

 "Love you, loves!" Fck you.

 I hang up. Damn it.. After all those words. You said you'll change.. You said you're different. Nothing's changed, nothing's different! I hate this. I'm making a fool out of myself and I still can't get enough!

 I sat in our sofa, I feel dumped no I feel such an idiot! Why did I still let him in? Jessica he's a jerk! Open your damn eyes.. Why won't they open darn it!

 

 

 "Mom? Dad?.. I need to go now.." I told my mom and dad. My dad still looked angry at me. "Dad.. Get well soon okay?" I said and kissed him on his forehead.

 "You too mom, watch your health." I hugged my mom.

 "Don't worry, come back soon okay?" My mom said.

 "Yes mom, I will." I hugged mom.

 "Bring that person in the date Tiffany offered.." Uhg.. O-okay. If I like the person that is. "It depends mom.. I'll try to like that date."

 "Sica.. Don't try. You need to change." My mom whispered. I know mom but.. I wish I can.

 

 As I drove around the city. I was so depressed, is he still the right person? At times like this I should be off drinking my till sunrise to get the stress off my head but.. Since I became a teacher I kinda got off that habit. Well no one in my unit is a drinker, Yoona drinks milk and coffee only. Damn it.

 When I got to his house, it was dark. He said he'll be late anyways. I prepared dinner and fixed his bedroom. I'm like his maid, I'm not paid enough to do this!

 I texted and called him, but I remembered his phone was turned off; battery died remember Sica? Battery died or he just turned it off?

 I took a shower. This body I'm washing right now, he'll enjoy it later on. Then tomorrow, he'll leave me, off to work. I want the day to come that he'll stay by my side forever. I wanna be tied to him, I wanna get married. I'm young but if were acting like husband and wife, we better get married soon. And he said he loves me, the only words that keeps me holding on this pathetic relationship.

 I love him, he loves me.

 I lied in his bed thinking about it, maybe I should ask him if he plans to marry me soon. Oh my love, are you really in love? Or am I just a loser in this game?

 

 It's the door. He's here..

 

 "Hey loves.." He quickly jumped on his bed, beside me.

 "Shall we eat?" I cooked for him so I want him to check it first. He smiled at me. "In a bit.." He held on my shoulders slowly letting his nose touch my neck. "My baby smells so good.." I just smiled. I want him but I also want him to treat me more than this. "Let's go eat the dinner I prepared first." I lift his face up and I cutely asked. Don't be too hot, slow down. You should lay back and wait for my mood like.. Yoona does.

 "One round then we go." No.. I don't want to. I pushed him back. "Sica? Baby? Just one, okay?" And he pulled me to his side. I tried to let go but he suddenly kissed me. Damn it. Show me you love me, not how badly you want me. I want a kiss same as hers, the touch she does, its security.

 "Sica.. Stop acting like you don't want it too." I was struggling.

 "I want us to eat dinner first, darn it!" He let me go. He then got off the bed.

 "Fine let's go." He suddenly carried me. Oh.. Uhm.. This is sweet.

 He then sat me in our dinner table. When he smiles, he's so handsome. I love his eyes and his sweet words. Maybe this is why I can't let him go, one moment I hate him and the next moment he's so lovable. I remembered Yoonas jokes, she always makes me laugh. She's cute when she smiles too.

 "Loves this is great." Compared to him, she'll love my cooking though I don't give my best to it.

 But I smiled, happy he likes my cooking. Now.. Do I pass as his future wife?

 "Babe, do you.. Plan on marrying me?" Do I sound desperate? I do.. But I just wanna ask him. I have given him everything I could, so maybe he'll love me to the point that he'll marry me.

 "Hmm.. Aren't we young for that?" He pinched my nose, like a kid. Young? I'm old enough. I'm already 21, is that how you see me? A kid?

 "I just.." Want to hear it from you, a promise, a ring of us forever. I thought..

 "Done eating! Shall we?" That's a heartbreaker; he didn't even answer my question. Great.. He took my hand and dragged me back to his bedroom. This guy.. Is he really serious? My love.. It hurts me to think of the truth. Truth is you never loved me the same.

 The same.. The same. He was never the same.

 

 As he undressed me, I felt the pain of reality slowly stabbing my heart. Open your eyes now Jessica; he's not changing. He's the same old jerk you mistook as your prince. Fairytales aren't real, they're fantasies like his freakin' love is.

 Did.. Did Yoona feel like this when I forcefully undressed her?

 "Stop it.." My hands are trembling. Just let go Jessica! Let your heart go.. Stop the pain.

 

 I'm the same as him.

 

 "I don-don't want this.." No, I don't want to be the same. I pushed him but still not enough to get him off me.

 I'm the same as him. What he does to me, I have done to Yoona.

 Yet..

 Yet..

 Yoona loved me with the same love, I feel for him. I'm so bad. How could I have done such a thing?

 "Stop it!" I pushed him off me. He seemed a bit shocked. I sat up and took a deep breath. "It's over." I picked up my clothes, wiped my tears.

 "I'm leaving.." I dressed quickly up and headed for the door. He quickly grabbed my wrist.

 "Hey my loves, what's wrong? Don't cry for me. I'll wipe those away.." Uhg. Don't you get it?

 "Don't touch me!" Moron these tears aren't for you! These tears are for my broken heart! Because now I know who truly loves me and I let that one perfect person go!

 "Sorry. I'm breaking up with you.. I'm in love with someone else." I said. Finally! Damn it Jessica Jung! Now go and leave his sorry .

 And I said.. I'm in love with someone else, I'm in love with her. Yoona's the person I had always wanted.

 

 Now I see.. I love Yoona all along.

 

 

 I quickly ran to the parking lot, rode my car with my damn shades. Its night time but I don't care. I don't want my tears to drip down.. I'll admit. Leaving our love isn't easy; promises and dreams. I dreamt of being together with him. I loved him so much but my heart can't take it anymore..

 It’s wrong. I'm not like him, we are not the same. I will find Yoona, I will tell her how I feel.

 Suddenly I stepped on the breaks.

 

 I remembered..

 

 Yoona's with Seohyun now.

 

 It’s too late. Darn it Jessica! Why didn't you realize it any sooner?! You're the moron here! You're so jealous on Seohyun that's why you acted like that! You're an idiot for not knowing your feelings, and you're a loser because you gave her away!

 Okay okay! I get it! I'm a bad teacher.. And a loser to that!

 Crap. Just crap!

 

 I drove once again.. My heart feels so heavy.

 

 I got to my unit and I quickly searched for a drink. I wanna get drunk and damn sleep till whenever. I grabbed the bottle of tequila, go and shot! Go on Sica drink, forget about him, forget about Yoona.

 

 "Yoona.." Hey kiddo. You don't drink right? Hehe.. How many bottles more? Hey kiddo. I need your hug again.  You said you'll be there for me right? Now where are you? With her! "Yoona you-you cheater! How dare you cheat on your teacher! How dare you cheat on-on Jessica Jung!" I laughed while I'm crying.. Damn I must be drunk. I'm totally crazy.. And drunk.

 I went to my room, same plain white room.

 "Yoona.. Yoona.. Get me some snacks!" Damn this kid. Where is she?

 

 Yoona.. I need you. Please come back. Please, I love you. Darn tears, not helping at all! They'll only make my eyes sore..

 

 You just need to come back to me and .. Then I'll be fine again. We.. Need to be okay. So please come back, I love.. Urpp.

 

 

 "Uhg.. Wh-what..?"

 

 I slowly rose up. My clock's ticking. What th- Oh sh-t! It's already 10am?! S-School! What the? Oh no shoot that fat principal will scold me again. Oh no my unit is a mess!

 "Eww !" I-I-I throw up on my bed?! Darn it. It smells so bad, I got so drunk last night. Sh-t. Who will clean this? Oh what the hell. I gotta get some shower quick. Hurry to school!

 

 I hurried up to school and I remembered I was still on a leave. While on my car, I remembered that my alarm was for that date Tiffany told me to go to. Uhg I'm not myself today. Damn it. I don't wanna go on any dates. But I agreed, might as well show him an icy attitude to get him to dislike me.

 I remembered I was going to shop for some new clothes. So I turned my car to a mall.. My phone's being bombarded with his calls and texts. Whatever, fck you . I'm moving on.

 I love Yoona but since she's with Seohyun now, I'll let her go. At least she's happy with her, unlike with me.. I caused her so much pain.

 

 After shopping around, looking around; I got a text from Tiffany.

 

 Sica! 5:00 okay? See yah! ;D

 

 Fine fine. It's almost 5. Two last days of my leave from that teaching job. I wonder if my students miss me? Awee. I hope they do! But I know I won't stay from that job too long, not with my dad's condition. I'll get back to our company, probably take over as president.

 Yoona.. Kiddo.. Our clocks ticking and I only gave you a hurtful memory. But I promise myself! Before I go, I'll apologize to you and no.. I won't confess. It might break their relationship, Seohyun's like my sister. So I'll just hope someday I find someone like you, yet I know..

 No one is like Yoona.

 

 "Sica! Over here!" I see someone in dark shades and a cap waving, Tiffany Hwang with her girlfriend and co-member, Taeyeon Kim.. W-who's wearing a totally rounded glasses and her hat is a cowboy dude. Uhg, Taeyeon and her dorky get up.

 "So who's this person I'm meeting?" I asked. The place was a simple cafe. Hmm.. Not many people are around. 

 "You'll see." Taeyeon said.

 "Better not make me wait okay?" I said quite cold. The two nod, smiling with a weird aura. I totally look like a freak with Taeyeon looking like that.

 "What's with the stupid hat?"

 "Taeyeon says she'll save me cool and swift anywhere like a cowboy." Tiffany proudly announced. "Of cause! My daling!" Crappy English of Taeyeon Kim.

 Uhg.. I got my heart broken and I get to be with this love sickos. I get it! It's a punishment. Sigh.

 "15 minutes and I'm leaving.."

 Tiffany brought out her phone, probably texting the dude to hurry up. Go on run devil run! I'd rather be sleeping than this..

 Seohyuns not here, is she and Yoona together? Hmm.. No. There's school today. Good. But it's end of classes. Bad, uhg.

 "7 minutes."

 

 "Wh-what? Wait okay Sica!"

 


 

Sica, Sica, Sica... Is just so impatient.. And mild silly. Anyways who's Sica's ex boyfriend? Anyone who can guess? :P

Yoona's silly too. TTS as well.. I just love Taeyeon in this chapter.. :P  

You guys should comment now! Okies? I wanna hear from everyone.. If possible since.. There are only 2 chapters left. TT TT

I'll update Teusday, okies? 

 

-choikufu♥hyunnie