Sunday Jinx 113 - 2nd half

The Bad Teacher

 This chapter was the original chapter 13. ;)I'll update chapter 14 in the next 72 hours I guess. If I didn't update it that time then its going to be more sooner. :/

 

 Won't make you guys wait any longer.. Do continue reading and give this chapter some comments! :)

 


 

Sunday Jinx 113-2nd Half

 

 

 Today is Sunday. Another end of the week and I get to be with Ms. Jung. Today is different though, really different. She told me to meet her up in a mall today, kinda new eh? This is the second month we have been.. Doing stuff together. I think Jessica's still the same so I decided to leave how I feel for her, try. Try to forget, somehow. I tried to do what she had advised me to do, enjoy it. I'm enjoying.. Just being with her that is.

 But right now, I am not with her. I'm running late, but she's not texting. The only text she sent me this day was the location of the coffee shop she'll met me. I am so late. I hope she's not mad at me, I'll freak out if she does. Geez. It was the entire alarm clocks fault Ms. Jung! It wasn't me! Uhg, I woke up late because I stayed up last night till dawn 'cause of Jessica. Her stamina is great; she never gets tired; of running in my head. Get that? Okay corny.

 

 Oh no, the bus is in a traffic jam! Damn luck. Maybe I should call her and tell her to wait? But what if she's busy shopping? I don't have the right to make her wait. Yoona it's none of your business! Yoona you're my student I'm your teacher! Blah blah, she'll probably say those things again. Sigh.

 I looked down, still thinking twice if I'll ask her to wait. Jessica, do you know how cold you looked that day? It was like for a moment, everything became cold. It’s like a frozen spear stabbed and penetrated my heart, till I became ice. But now, when you ask of me.. I come running again. I'm the world's biggest idiot am I? No. I'm the loser right?

 

 

 "Hello?" I decided to call Ms. Jung, I'll try and speak. "Uh.. S-Sorry.  I'll be late for a bit.. Pl-please don't leave." Oh please Ms. Jung, if you leave I'll chase you for apologies! But please wait! If I'm Superman I'll fly to you fast, then again I wish this bus can fly. But on the 21th century they don't! But please don't get mad. Please!

 "Hurry up will you!" She shouted. Sh-t! Is she mad? Yes she is, Yoona! Uhg, damn this bus. Should I get off and run? But it's still far away. I looked outside, the traffic is so tied, it doesn't even move a bit. Damn! I wonder what the hell happen? It's so hot outside.. Mr. Sun is shining bright. I'll be covered in sweat when I get there.. I'll look like Chicken Little dipped in water.. But..

 

 Oh what the hell! Just go!

 

 I got off the bus and ran to my fair Jessica. Just think of this as some RPG game where you run everywhere the world. But they don't get tired, I do. And I'm sweating on my arm pit damn it, so embarrassing! I stopped for a while, damn I ran like I robbed from someone. I looked at my destination, still far and not just far it's very far. Oh bad luck! I ran once more, and the traffic had cleared. What the F?!

 I continued to run, sweating like hell because of the heat. Oh sh-t! There goes the bus I rode earlier, damn it! W-wait! Wait! I'll take the bus! This is not my day! Uhg damn it!

 

 Okay so I arrived at the mall. Of course I took the bus ride, I don't care if I waste my allowance on this. This is Ms. Jung were talking about, and I won't make her wait. But inside the bus people sorta laughed at me, I know I know. I look like a complete trash. Geez.

 Now I need to find this coffee shop she's hanging out. I don't often go to malls, I wonder where that shop is.

 As I walked around, I stopped to look at a flower shop. Maybe I should give her one? But she'll get mad. She'll say 'It makes me think you like me' again but.. A student can give gifts to her favorite teacher right? Besides, I'm late anyways so a little compensation won't hurt. But it will hurt my pocket, big time.

 I entered the shop and choose the cute bouquet I found. It had a combination of red and white roses, tied in a pink bundle, pretty cute. I hope she likes it. I'll tell her sorry and give it to her! I exited the shop an-

 

 "Hey watch it!" I bumped into someone. Uhg.. Oh no the bouquet! It got squashed and my cute bouquet is now ruined. Damn you! You'll pay for that! I looked up to the person and.. He's tall, big, he got the muscles and scary, he looked down on me with large stunning eyes. Sh-t he looks like a wrestler. Oh uh..

 "Sorry.." I gave a bow. No, I don't wanna get into trouble not with John Cena. I ran away as quick as I can, and threw the flower to the trash bin. Such a waste.. Yet I can't afford to buy another. I'm so unlucky. Not my day! Not my day!

 

 There I found the coffee shop. Finally! It was just beside the entrance, I didn't noticed it! Idiot, Yoona is so idiotic.

 "Jessica!" I waved and approached her. She's wearing sun glasses, it looked so swag. Ms. Jung is a cool swagger eh? Hihi her style today is 15/10 for me.

 "Sorry if I'm late.." I apologized. She looked at me from head to toe; I look like trash I know. But I did so many running today really sorry. And the flower I bought for you, John Cena ruined it. Sorry Jessica! Please bear with me! Please!

 She then gave me her coffee jelly. Is she mad? I guess not anymore, what a relief. "We better go." Then she stood up from her seat. She's probably around 5'4, smaller than me. And that's quite cute. She's 3-C's cute teacher, Ms. Jung!

 "Okay." Since her height is so cute, I smiled.

 

 Riding her white BMW again, she told me we'll be heading to MBC where her friends, the TTS group will perform live. Ms. Jung has connections. Cool. But I wonder why she tagged me along? Maybe because it's Sunday? Or maybe.. Nah stop thinking like that! She doesn't like you that way Yoon Ah Im. Fine! Okay. Just maybe somehow.. She likes me a bit? Even ant size like? Even as small as a dot? Oh well..

 "You're friends with a celebrity. Cool." Indeed. Well it's all I can say, if I say more. I might end up saying I missed her and I love her so damn fckin' much. So better be careful Yoona, you know how your mouth is an epic fail?

 "She's my college best friend." She spoke.

 "I see, still cool." Make some conversation idiot! But what if I say unnecessary things? No I can't.

 "Yoona.." Oh she called. "Yea?"

 "You seem distant. Anything wrong? We're cool with each other right?" Oh we are. So cool.. Somehow that hurt.  But I'm fine, since I'm with you today. 

 "Yea. I just.. Didn't get enough sleep." I replied, because of you. Oh no did I look sad? I hope she didn't notice it. "I played Silent Hill alone." I added for her not to think I was sad. "I like horror games. Though sometimes.. They give me nightmares." Okay good. I know she wouldn't care if I tell her but I don't care, I need to show her I'm fine. I smiled showing I'm okay even if she does not care about my likes.

 "Is it a good game?" Oh.. That's new.

 "Yes very good, do you wanna play sometimes Ms. Jung?" Hehe might as well try. Though I know she won't.

 "Some other time.." Wow. Ms. Jung? Ms. Jessica Jung playing Silent Hill is so hot! Totally cool, I mean hot! I'm so excited for that! I wonder when will some other time be?

 

 In the MBC building Tiffany, one of the TTS greeted us and directed us to their dressing room. She and Jessica hugged, telling each other they miss each other.

 "Oh and who might you be? Jessica's girlfriend?" She asked me. Oh no! But I liked how she assumed that. Hehe, me? Jessica's girlfriend? Oh no. I'll die of blushing. She's mistaken though.

 "N-no! Silly, she's my student. She loves your group so much so I brought her here.." You just have to ruin my moment eh Ms. Jung? And I don't love TTS that much! I mean I only knew them recently and it's because of you.

 "Oh so you're our fan! Nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany of course." N-not really a fan but Tiffany's so nice. Not t-the body! It's her friendly attitude, sometimes celebrities are fake and snobby right? With Tiffany I feel honesty and modesty. Oh Yoona is poetry!

 "Y-you're so pretty.. Than in the video.. I-I'm Yoona." Keke! She is pretty, with that eye smile of hers. I think you're an OMG-pretty then again, sorry.. But Ms. Jung is better! She's OMFS pretty.

 "Why thank you, Yoona! You need to thank Jessica for tagging you along." Being with her is fine, even without this meeting.

 "Just.. Kiss Jessica. It's enough of a payment." And then she laughed. What?! Really I will kiss her, now?! "Wae?" Ms. Jung doesn't like it. I get it. I'm no good at all.. It being me or not?

 

 "Hey Sica!" A blonde girl entered the room. Oh is she the other one from the video?

 "Hi Taeyeon.. Still no change in height eh?" Ms. Jung .

 "I'm wearing heels. I'm taller than you now.." She stood up with her head held high against Ms. Jung. Ms. Jung stood up.

 "Try her, Taeyeon-ah." She grabbed my arm and dragged me closer to her. "Wh-wha? She's not even on her heels?!" It's funny how these girls here are older than me.. But I'm taller. Keke~

 "Well I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you!" As Taeyeon recovered, she gave me a hand shake. "She's the one on the high note.." I whispered to Ms. Jung. "Yep." She replied.

 "She's Taeyeon Kim, kid leader of TTS. She's a total dork." I see, the dorky one. is the leader? Funny. But she's probably got the qualities of a good leader that's why she is chosen.

 "You're amazing, your voice is very good Taeyeon." I complimented her. Well her singing is not just good.. It’s amazing!

 "Why thank you..?"

 "Yoona." I gave my name. Yep that’s me! Loner slash loser, yet cool. Even just a bit, right? Right?! And cute!

 "Here take a seat." Taeyeon pulled a chair for me and we all sat in our seats. Is Tiffany and Taeyeon really this close?

 "So what time will you guys perform?" Ms. Jung asked. Hmm.. I sense something from Taeyeon and Tiffany.. Are they? Related? Maybe they're cousins.

 "About 15 minutes more." Taeyeon spoke.

 "I see, so where's the other one?" Oh I remembered TTS is a group of three girls. Where's the other one? I didn't see her in the video but somehow her voice was familiar.

 "She'll be-" Taeyeon paused when the door of our opened.

 "Hi Seohyun."

 

 

 Seohyun? I-Is it really you?! O sh-t!

 

 "Hi Je-"

 "Yoona?" She knows me! That means you're.. The Seohyun I know!

 

 "Seohyun!" I quickly rushed and hugged Seohyun. I can't believe this! Seohyun, it's my best friend! My only friend. Damn..! Seo Joohyun!

 "I'm so glad to see you again Seohyun! L-look at you! So beautiful!" So beautiful! Seohyun you always are. I-I guess I missed you so much. Oh gosh, you're a celebrity! Seo Joohyun! This is a happy day! Horary for Sunday!

 

 


 

 Because every chapter was supposed to be her POV. :) Yoona's really a sweet person. Jessica's just not so aware.. She should read this fic. LOL Well what do you guys think? Do share your thoughts.. I laugh at some comments. It up lifts me.. I'm kinda down these days :/ BAAH.

 

 I'll update soon! Next chapter is:

 

  Who loves Yoona? 114 

   (I do! I love Yoona! :D)

 

 

 

 

-choikufu