Sticky, Tight and Tough 116

The Bad Teacher

 

Sticky, Tight and Tough 116

 

 

"Hold on a sec, Yoong.." Seohyun got a phone call. Oh Seohyun, I was going to say I love you too and some kind of distraction came, great! Maybe gods doesn't want me to fake my feelings. Then again, I won't be faking it too much, I do like Seohyun. Indeed, Seohyun is a great girl, she's caring plus for a bonus she's a celebrity and on top that, she loves me. So dear gods allow me to? Sooner or later I would have fallen for her as well!

"Sorry for the delay.." Seohyun was done with her phone call, I was lost in thought that I didn't hear who she called. "It's okay.." She held my hand and we started walking once more.

"My manager told me to get home in about an hour.." Seohyun said. Geez, already? What kind of break is this? And I really missed my childhood friend.

"Already?" I sighed. She stopped and looked worried. See? She cares a lot about me! This is sweet. "We still got an hour." She smiled, showing off a beautiful one that is.

"I guess.. I wanna talk to you more." I do feel like that, Seohyun's been gone away from me too long.

"We can go out on my breaks, don't worry." Said the busy celebrity girl, Seo Joohyun.

"I wish I'm not busy.." I looked down. I mean, I have school on weekdays and Sunday with, Ms. Jung. How can I spare time for this beautiful girl in front of me? "But I'll find time!" I held her two hands, looking oh so excitedly much. Seohyun looked like a bit unhappy though.

"I know you skipped school today for me, I kinda appreciate that but Yoong.. You shouldn't make too many absences okay?" Seohyun's incredible care for me is so touching. Damn it. We started walking as I agreed on that. Seohyun, like I would be absent always if my teacher is Ms. Jung. Baby Jung, Sica Jung, Boom Boom Boom.

As we walked around, we talked about our current lifestyles. Seohyun told me she wants to study as well, I told her if she does she might want to be my classmate. She laughed at it though. We talked more and more about her long training, diet and work outs. She was getting y, and damn. It almost slipped to my mouth, good thing I just said: "Good for you." Though that was pretty lame.

After a while, I walked Seohyun back to her dorm. Taeyeon asked me why were early, Seohyun told her about the call. And Taeyeon could only pat my shoulder and tell me: "Better luck next time, kid." Woah, Taeyeon-unnie! I'll always need the luck, you should have told me 'Good luck always!' instead. I have quite the bad luck sometimes..

As I waved good bye, I kinda felt partly hurt. I mean, not like I won't see her again but I remembered our younger days when we parted, it was like this as well. The moment I said goodbye to her because we were moving, it flashes back. Seohyun, I don't want that to happen again. I hope till we grow old, I can always be your friend.

 

When I got home dear mother asked me why I'm early. I told her about Seohyun's hectic schedule. I told her where we went and what we talked about. I lay in our sofa, quite tired that is. Mom just watched the television beside me.

"Hmm.. Did you two?" Huh?

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss?" The heck?! I looked at my mom as she giggled in that question. Mother dearest, like we can in public!

"No!" Yea, no! Mom frowned, she held on to my shoulders and push-pulled me like I was a toy. Great mom in the making, yey!

"You could have done that to make her remember you always!" She stopped the shaking of my shoulders, it got me dizzy. Gweehw. Damn it. "First date, kiss already?" I asked and she drastically nod her head up and down. Oh mother..

"It's essential! Since I'd like you to keep Seohyunnie that is." You? What happen to me? Hello mom! You do not decide who I keep okay? Cause even I can't. "Yoong's too weak. That's what you get from being on you room playing games.." Wh-what?! Oh not that again mom! I love playing video games ever since and you know that! "I'm not weak!" Hmpf!

"I just don't want you to grow up not experiencing love, being loved and loving someone special.." Mom sighed, frustrations and stress. Mother, I am in love.. I have someone.. She's my everything! But our love, just one sided though. Sigh.

"Don't worry too much.. I can handle myself." I told mom and made my exit back to my room.

 

I looked at the time, it's Jessica's class already. I wonder if she cares if I'm absent today? Probably she'll call my name, 'Yoona Im' then someone will say 'Absent!' then, Ms. Jung will mark absent and call the next person. I think that's how it will be there. But do you even somehow miss me? Oh well.. No way I would know.

I then received a message from Seohyun. Hmm..

 

Thank you for today, Yoona! =^.^= I had fun. Till next time! I'll text you a lot~ U too kay?

 

Seohyun I'm glad you had fun. I guess I don't bore you, unlike with Jessica, I'm a silent creature. How come I can't speak up when I'm with her? I always ask this, but the answer never show up. Stupid answers, missing always.

 

Thank you too! Okay we'll text a lot ^ ^

 

I wonder what Seohyun thinks about me? What she saw in me? Maybe she's in love with me ever since? Is that possible? Possibly. I'll ask her next time.

 

Yes! Sorry but we have a shoot now.. TT TT Later Yoona, love you <3 <3

 

Seohyun-ah. Can you love someone else? I don't think I can move on with Jessica. No, even if I try I cannot. Oh gods, hear me if you cannot make me love her, give Seohyun someone better! Maybe some celebrity as well, or a rich person!? Someone who would dedicate Seohyun a love so true, someone to be Seohyun's knight or a prince! I know I cannot be that person for..

My heart belongs to another princess..

Damn love. Jessica's in my heart always. So sticky, so tight. Tough love. Princess Jessica..

 

Seohyun.. :'( okay..

 

I j-just! I just can't reject her in text messages. I need to tell her personally. That's right. That way, I can comfort her if she cries, but she'll probably hate me.

I can't believe this! Who would reject someone like Seo Joohyun? Tell me I'll kill 'em! It's Yoona Im! Yoona Im who's truly, madly, crazily in love with Ms. J. Jung!

 

Sigh. Headaches. Heart aches.

 

The next day, school didn't change. I was thinking some kind of bomb fell on it and for once it changed, but no. It's still the same. I walked on my own, heading to my first class. Somehow the students look at me, hey they always laugh at me but now.. They look at me like I committed a crime. What gives? What's the prank now?

I slowed down, turned around and everyone was really looking at me. They're chatting and whispering something, because they're too many.. I cannot hear what they were gossiping about.

"What?" I asked them all. But they all turned away. Oh, are they scared of me now? Well this is cool! Keke!

I turned back to my direction and Ms. Jung and Mr. Choi was on the way. Time stopped and I took a look at Jessica that time, she's so be-beautiful. I missed her face, everything. It's like years that I haven't seen that face, yet it was just yesterday.

"Good morning news star." Mr. Choi told me, oh what did he just call me? News star? What? Mrs. Jung just arched her eye brow. I don't get it. What's with this..?

I gave my teachers a bow and walked pass them. I can't take this, everything's so weir-

"Yoona.." Jessica grabbed my wrist. I turned to her.

She's looking at me, so cold. D-did I do something? Her eyes moved to Mr. Choi in the back, then to me once more. I feel Jessica will tell me something if Mr. Choi wasn't there.

"It wasn't m-" I shouted.

"Hush, Yoona.." She smiled and gave me a paper. I looked at it what the-?!

 

 

"Seohyun kissing in public!?" It was a printed news article. What the ?! The picture was when I leaned to whisper to Seohyun back at the restaurant. It looked a lot like I kissed her. But I didn't! Damn I knew it, Seohyun will get into trouble because of me. I brought out my phone but Jessica stopped me. I turned to her gaze.

"Yoona-ah, can we talk for a while?" She asked me. Oh Ms. Jung I need your help here.

She dragged me outside to the gardens. No one was there, probably because classes were already starting.

 

"The gossip around school says it was you." Ms. Jung sat by a bench underneath a tree. "I knew it was you.. Like Seohyun will go out with anybody.." She laughed a little. I was right, you'll only laugh if you knew we were dating. Sheesh.

"But don't you dare confirm to them it was you." She looked at me seriously. "Don't also expose Seohyun's contact to anyone around here.. They'll get a hint it was really you." Ms. Jung, I don't get any of this but if you say so, I follow. Anything you say is a protocol.

"Yoona, Seohyun's reputation won't be lowered if people see it like you just whispered som-"

"But I only did whisper something to her!" I told her the truth. I trust you, Ms. Jung. I'll tell you everything if I have to.

"You didn't kiss, Seohyun?" I nod. No I did not! "Why, oh why would I even think of you that way?!" And then she laughed drastically. Ms. Jung, are you insulting me? If so, it’s not funny! It really is not! Why is everybody laughing when I tell them I didn't kiss on my first date?!

"Okay, okay, that was funny. Since you two didn't really did something.. Which I should have known you wouldn't make a move.." She took a breath. Man, you and my mom are the same! Great, old people think so alike!

"You should just keep your mouth shut okay? Let Seohyun's agency deal with it." She pat my shoulder and stood up. "Still if you two are going out, find a stealthier place." I looked at Jessica quite hurt at this. It's like me and Seohyun going out, it never affected you at all. Not a tiny bit. Geez.

"Don't worry. She won't get into trouble, not like you two had there." Ms. Jung.. Like I'll have with anyone else other than you.

"But if you two want to.. I can lend you two my unit for a day." Stop teasing me. I want that unit to be yours and mine only. Damn it Ms. Jung, I don't want anyone but you! I can't help it. I want to hug you.. I don't care I will hug you. I hugged her.

"Yoona.." Don't let go. Please don't let go.

"Ms. Jung.." I want this moment to last. I hope time would stop, at this moment where I can hold you. "I.. I.."

"Yoona?" She tapped my back and slowly pushed me away. "G-good luck.. On the relationship.." She told me and pulled away. I should have told her, I wanted no one but her. Damn mouth, why can't you speak up with her!? Pathetic .

I just wanna tell her I love her.. Ms. Jessica Jung, I love you.. So much.

 

 


Who kisses on their first date? xD

Hmm... Kinda sleepy these days... My bed keeps on pulling me back. TT TT 

 

Have you guys watched the new MV? Ooooh its so cute. Yoongie's like boing boing~ ♥

I'll update soon. Next chapter title is Yoona In Distress 117~ 

 

 

-choikufu