Blind in Love 111

The Bad Teacher

"We tend to forget the possible outcomes when happiness is the prize. Thus, we hurt and suffer with this blinding prize."

 

 

 I told you guys right? If I won't update now.. I'll update sooner. Anyways here's my update~ I'll be busy with the upcoming days so I'll try to come by if I can. For now, let's start reading.

 

 

 special mention : If you are not kissica please ignore this part: How dare you comment just now?! HAHA! :P So what if I say YoonHyun is my otp. Its kinda like.. 'Patikem or pampaintriga?' Chaka ng words. =)) 

 

 

 


 

 Blind in Love 111

 

 

 

 It's the school's basketball regional tournament. Ms. Jung asked us to watch and cheer for Taecyeon's game because he's one of our classmates. How sweet of you ma'am, but look we are not fans of Taecyeon. Yuri and her friends are not also supporters, Ms. Jung how could you have not sensed that! That was intense obvious, crystal clear.

 

 "Go honey!" Hara's cheering for her honey, Taecyeon. She can make the whole cheerleading squad, Ms. Jung you shouldn't have asked the whole class! Hara is enough for Taecyeon. Look at him smiling back to Hara, flashing his smiley smile. Eww.

 

 "Hey.."

 

 Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and look at whom, it's Yuri. "Did you see? Ms. Jung and I kissed." I just knew it. I knew it! She's bragging about the damn kiss back at the Sleeping Beauty play, sheesh. Yuri Yuri Yuri, Ms. Jung and I do things more than your smart can even think.

 "Cool." I replied. Gotta keep it low profile. "Well? I scored. Everyone in school talks about it. Pretty good luck I got eh?" Yuri held her head high. Better be proud of that, Ms. Jung's lips are much precious than diamonds. "Good luck, Yuri." I smiled at her. Gotta give Yuri some false hope as well.

 "Well, thanks loser." You'll come up to me and brag your kiss with Jessica then, I give you some luck blessing and now you insult me? The hell with you Yuri! "Bye nerd." I left the gym. I don't wanna be on that sweaty place anymore. Geez. Seriously, Yuri's annoying me, if she knew about me and Jessica; I'm sure she'll commit suicide. She'll be so jealous! But I respect Jessica, she's a teacher and she has a reputation to keep. And Yoona Im will treasure that! Keeping our little secret, safe in my head and heart.

 But I really need to leave that gym, I'd rather be eating or sleep under the shade of a tree. That would be much more relaxing than Yuri blabbering and Hara's constant scre-

 "Where are you going? I thought I told you to watch your classmate?" Oh-ou. Apparently, I need to go back to the gym. It's my beautiful English teacher blocking my way. Oh uh, she has a glare on her face. "I was just going back.." Turn around and go back Yoona. Take note Yoona, whatever she says is mandatory. Kinda scary but that's martial law.

 I walked back inside. Oww!

 "What th-?"

 She just poked my , Ms. Jung! "Why'd you do that?" I asked. I mean this is the school premises, how could you Sica!? Someone could have seen us and, and thought badly on you!

 "What?" And she asked me another question. Don't play dumb Jessica; you poked my in the school gym's entrance. 

 "I thought touching in school is prohibited?" I whispered and she just showed her tongue to me. Do you know how childish you can be sometimes? You're 21 Jessica Jung, and 21 is not an age of a child. "It's a poke. Not touch." She replied. Oh so you wanna play a poking game eh? Two can play at that game! I tried poking her as well but she quickly evaded. "Hey!" She tapped my hand but she's smiling. So we played that kind of game. It kinda made me smile as well; I also felt a beat of my heart skip. I'm happy. She tried poking me back but I evaded, I got my revenge shortly. She can be slow sometimes and I have the advantage; longer limbs. Kekek~ I'm good at games remember?

 

 "Ms. Jung?"

 

We both looked who called Sica. Oh sh-t. Its principal Lee. Did he see us? Ms. Jung looked surprised but she quickly regained her composture. "Yes sir?" Principal Lee approached her. "Do you have a minute?" He asked. Oh no, don't tell me this old man has eyes for my beautiful English teacher?! Ms. Jung be careful! In movies old fat men are erts! What am I thinking.. I'm quite possesive am I?

 "You're 21 right?" I sat in the bleachers behind them. I am not leaving my eyes on my beautiful Ms. Jung oh no, not near a fat principal. "Yes sir." Ms. Jung don't give him any motives! Kick him away! Oh yea he's the principal. But j-just sway him away!

 "I'd like to show you something." Fat guy Principal Lee is bringing out something from his pocket. It's his wallet! Oh you are not buying Ms. Jung! She doesn't need your money! She has enough money! Thinking back, how rich is she?

 "He's my son. Same age as you.. I'm trying to find him a girlfriend and.." What?! N-no way. Jessica, don't! Uhg come on, Ms. Jung took the picture and looked at it very seriously. "And maybe you two can go out sometime.." Jessica smiled a bit. Hey hey hey, don't tell me you like him? Don't break my heart all too sudden Jessica. Or I'll run home crying! I really will!

 "You're single right?" Mr. Lee asked as he brought back his wallet to his pocket. Ms. Jung smiled. "I'm am.. But I don't think I'll have time for your son, sir." Jessica spoke, well she is single but she has this kinda confusing relationship with me and.. That guy? Her former boyfriend whom she's still madly in love with? Then, she's a teacher. I guess it proves she doesn't have time for.. Love. But if she loves me- Oh come on Yoona, don't get your hopes up! You two are nothing.

 

 What are we?

 What am I to you?

 Do you.. Feel the same?

 

 I was deep in my questions when Jessica looked at me. "And I have my students to look after." What?! You make it sound like we're your kids. Sica? As a mom? I don't think so but if so, you're the most beautiful, hot and best mom out there! Even better than my own. Sorry mom.

 "Too bad. You two are compatible.. When you change your mind.. I'll tell him to take you out on a date." He gave Jessica a wink and looked at the court. Eww.. Lose some fats first! "I will when I do sir. I'm sure he's a great guy." Ms. Jung are you trying to impress him or something? Or do you somehow like his son? How about me? Ms. Jung, do you like me? Tell me.. What are we exactly?

 I looked at Jessica's back. Her perfect figure, beautiful brown hair and fair white skin. You're close to perfect did you know that? But when I think about how perfect you can be, I remember I am so far from you. To Jessica Jung, Yoona Im is nothing but her student relieving her from stress. A student idiotic and crazily trapped in her charms thus falling in love with her teacher unconditionally.

 I can feel, touch, hold and caress you.. But I can never have you as mine. You will never be mine. Those questions flashed through my mind once again.

 

 What are we?

 What am I to you?

 Do you.. Feel the same?

 

 My own mind answers it. Telling me we are nothing, I am nothing and she doesn't feel the same. It hurts when your mind slaps your face back to reality after all the cloud nine trip.

 "Yoona.. Hey, Yoona?" Y-Yuri? Uh.. Wh-where's Jessica? I looked around the gym. Everyone was leaving, probably the game was over. Did I fall asleep? No, I was lost in deep thoughts. Now it pushed me into a pit of deep sadness. I felt so lonely..

 "Let's go? Ms. Jung's class will start soon. I don't want any absents." Yuri left me. Yuri really does everything to make Ms. Jung impressed. But I think just like me, Jessica doesn't care. Poor Yuri no.. Poor Yoona as well. We're nothing compared to him, he's a lucky piece of bull. I should be jealous of him, but I remembered I don't have the right to.

 

 We are nothing.

 I am nothing to her.

 She doesn't feel the same.

 

 After Ms. Jung's class, I didn't even bother to care for her class. I wasn't in the mood to neither listen nor learn. Am I being too emotional? Maybe. Who cares anyways? At least I'm not a cry baby. Would crying give me her heart? No it won't. It will only make my eyes sore and I love my eyes the way it is, thank you.

 Finally time to go home, Walking down the stairs, damn students. Bumping my shoulders again and again. Oh it's Taecyeon and his buddies, I shouldn't thought who else. They're shouting their victory shouts. Whatever, someday I'll stand up to them. But what's the point of that? Just let them laugh Yoona. Let them be, waste of energy.

 

 

 "Now? I have classes tomorrow. I-I.."

 On my way outside. I saw Ms. Jung on her phone. I caught my hand trying to wave hi, I immediately stopped it of course. Stupid right hand. I don't wanna bother her she's busy! Still.. She's really pretty.. Well every time you see her Yoona she is stunning.

 "You told me last time was the last?" Is it that guy again? Is he asking for you again? "Fine. Whatever." Why would you agree? I thought he'll only call you for one thing.

 Jessica angrily put her phone on her pocket. As she looked up, I was there. "What? Go home. Students have gone home." She said. Why are you shouting at me for? You hate him? Tell him.

 "Why are you allowing him to do that to you?" I asked her. She frowned, closing her eyes and looking away.

 "None of your business."

 

 

 And.. That pierced badly through my heart.       

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Now we really need Jessica's side. What's wrong with her anyways.. She's like so adorable at one moment and suddenly she's  like.. Uhg my YoonSic heart. 

 Next thing I'll share about me is I like the color red. LOL what an info.. xD Before we have chapter 13 where Jessica's POV is included, next chapter will be all about Yoona's POV. :)

 Stay tuned guys! Bear with me okay? >:)

 

 

 Oh can someone help me with what to pick as Yoona's theme song here? Please n' thank you!

First Love - Utada Hikaru comes in my head, it doesn't fit! > < I'm crazy as Yoona and Jessica.

 

-choikufu