Holding A Star 115

The Bad Teacher

Team Ms. Jung or Ms. Jessica Jung  Association is still open for recruitment! XD Hi guys, I promised Teusday right? So here we are for an udapte. Enchoiii~

 

 

 


 

 

Holding a Star 115

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Uhg.. Something's moving. Black colored..

 

 

 

 Oh it’s my phone. Gracious! It kinda scared me, I mean its 9:00 in the morning. I just woke up and my vision is failing me. Seohyun didn't reply back to me last night so her final message, it kinda rolled in my mind until 2am. Somehow like Ms. Jung's face but it was different, what Seohyun said it made me want to ask her. Was it a friendship kind of love or something else?

 

 If it’s something else, what about Ms. Jung? I love Jessica maybe I should reject Seohyun.. I can't do that! T-this is Seohyun your best friend, Yoona! Y-you can’t hurt her! But.. Jessica.

 

 I checked my phone, there's a text from Seohyun. I didn't even try and guess, the only people whom would text me is Seohyun and my parents. Oh one more, the operator services. Oh heavens, why am I somehow an unfortunate teenager?

 

 Yoong! Sorry last night, busy busy. Can we go out, today? Two of us?

 

 Is Seohyun asking me out on a date? Wait wait wait Yoona! What about Jessica?! Hello! Come again? Jessica?! She's not your girlfriend! For 18 years of your life you have a chance to have a lover and you'll blow it away for someone.. Who-Who-!

 

 "Doesn't even like you.."

 

 I sighed. I remembered Jessica doesn't like me that way. I'm just something like a toy, once Jessica is done she throws me away. Geez, Sica. Tell me just once you like me back.. Even just, 'Yoona I like you' I can die. But in this road I promised I'd let her do as she please with me, to make Jessica happy is my own. It hurts somehow.. Jessica, what will you do if I tell you Seohyun and I are dating? You'll probably laugh hard on your . Yea, who would date me anyways?

 

 I held on my phone. Ready to reply to Seohyun, Seohyun who's willing to go out with me. Someone accepting me for who I am. This the right thing.. Right?

 

 Sure! Where to? Movies? Lunch? Park? Keke~

 

 But I probably need to break my piggy bank. Then, budget my allowance. Maybe some cheap, food stalls will do. Yea.. But wait! Seohyun's a celebrity! I can't just take her to a fast food chain! Okay, now I won't eat at school after this.

 

 Anywhere you like Yoong! ^^ Before lunch okay?

 

 Okay. But how will you go out Seohyun? People will like be crazy over you! Oh shi-! What should I wear?! I-I need to search! I searched my closet; I don't know what to wear. Plain Tees and jeans? But isn't that too simple? What will I look like?!

 

 

 After taking a shower and wearing a black tee with a dark green jacket on, paired with black pants. I look okay, I think. "Where to?" My mother asked as she watched television downstairs.

 

 "Going out." I replied. She looked at me straight and bit shocked. "Really?!" She hugged me. Seriously mom?! Is this a happy moment?!

 

 "I thought you'll end up marrying your PSP! I can't believe this Yoona! I should inform your father! Who's this ever pitiful person?" Wh-what?! Marry my PSP?! And come again?! Pitiful!? Am I someone to be taken just for pity? I can cry on that.. Damn.

 

 "Its Seohyun whom I going out with.." Suddenly, mother dearest looked at me head to toe. "Stop joking. You're joking are you?" I shook my head, left to right.

 

 "Seohyun.. My best frien-"

 

 "But Seohyunnie is now a celebrity!" What?! You know and I don’t?! Well just recently I did but you knew all along mom?! Do you.. Listen to twinkle? Keke~

 

 "I know.. But we're going out." I sat in our sofa comfortably, as I surfed the channel. TTS's music video was being played and Seohyun was there. Seohyun has grown so beautiful, her voice is so amazing and she dances too. Liked by Korean men, idolized by many; if Seohyun is my girlfriend well I'm so lucky.

But having Jessica was different. She's my dream.. And probably that's all that it’s going to be. I looked up to the ceiling while Twinkle was being played on the TV.

 

"Mom.. Can I ask you something?"

 

"Dating tips? You know I don't like you absent on school but since its Se-"

 

"-Mom.. I'm in love with someone else." My mom and I became silent after I had said so. I still love Jessica, Ms. Jung or Sica.

 

"But this person and I.. We're.. Impossible.." I laid back and rubbed my arms. My mother sat by my side.

 

"Yoona.. Stop dreaming on game characters okay?" Oh.. Mom! You don't understand me do you? I thought mothers know best!?

"Try letting in.. Someone who really loves you. What's the point in hurting when there's someone willing to make you happy?" But Jessica makes me happy as well. It’s just that.. Sometimes it hurts. "Come on, good luck on your date. Don't let Seohyun get away." Mother winked on me, what did that mean? Hehe. My mom surely knows best. She's right.. Maybe I should try.

 

 Seohyun told me to come to their dorm to fetch her. There, Tiffany and Taeyeon greeted me. They gave me good lucks, seriously. These two, they're best friends! I get it now. "Let's go?" Seohyun came out from her room. She wore a plain jeans topped with a long sleeve jacket. She also wore a cap. "Don't do stupid things okay?" Taeyeon suggested. Seohyun told her there's nothing to be worried of. "Yoona, take care of our baby!" Seohyun? Seohyun's your baby? Since when?!

 

 "Bye, unnies." Seohyun wore her dark tinted shades and we came out of their dorm.

 

 

 "We can't go far. Just around this town okay?" Seohyun smiled to me. Okay sure. Now.. Try and make a conversation Yoona.

 

 "How's being a TTS? Being a star?" Keke. I can't believe I'm dating a celebrity. "Very tiring but fans take it away. Pretty cool. How about you, Yoong?" She asked. Hmm.. Oh you know.. Loser kid. But when Seohyun was by my side, I never felt left out. I had a friend. "Good. Oh and I have something for you.." I gave Seohyun a red rose tied with a pink ribbon. Mom gave me some funds to spend anyways. "Thank you, Yoong. But you shouldn't have.. Today's my treat okay?" Wh-what no! It’s my treat. I'll be the provider. I disagreed.

 

 "Hey, Yoong. I have money, I can't let you waste your allowance on me." Seohyun took my wrist and chuckled a bit.   "It’s okay, my treat okay? Besides its the money I saved to buy a new console and you're more important than that." Why am I straightforward? I wish I'm like this with Jessica. Maybe somehow she'll like me if I can tell her such sweet words.

 "That's sweet!" Seohyun chuckled once more. She held my hand with hers. "I think I wanna eat there." Seohyun pointed at a Chinese restaurant. "Okay then, wherever." I held her hand tight, is this the feeling how lovers feel? What lovers do? Am I really Seohyun's lover? But we do this when we were young!

 

 

 Sitting down and ordering what we wanted. I think I have enough money to pay the food, exact money that is. "Yoong you're still game addict are you?" While waiting we chatted.

 

 "Yeah. Haha! I never change. How about Seohyun? She's still the anime addict?" Seohyun laughed. "Still but I don't watch too much anymore. So busy.." Poor Seohyun.

 

 "But it’s okay. Hmm.. Do you remember when we used to play Resident Evil 3?" Oh that! Haha! Our childhood memories. "Of course! I miss playing that game." When I played horror games, Seohyun would be my audience. Though somehow she gets scared, Seohyun will snuggle on me but she still watches.

 

 "How about when I asked you to try and play it?" I asked her. Seohyun laughed but she covered of course. "I was so shocked by the vibration. I cried by your side!" We laughed. It was one time that Seohyun tried to play, she doesn't know what to do. So when a zombie came she was so shocked by the controller vibrating. Seohyun threw the controller upward and I slid to catch it. Memories.. Haha!

 "I hope we can do that again.. This time I won't be scared of the controller!" Determined, Seohyun is. I smiled, Seohyun never changed. How I wish Jessica could somehow be like her.. I wanna show Jessica my interests and she'll try it herself. Naah.. No way she'll do that.

 After that the food was served, we ate and chatted more about our past. Some people by the restaurant kinda looked at her though, maybe recognizing her a bit.

 

 "If they found out you're here? Will you be in trouble?" I leaned and whispered to her. Seohyun shook her head. "Don't worry. I asked my manager permission.. He said it was okay. But if I can, I should keep it a secret from the public." Ahh. I see, good then. But if we become lovers, we'll probably hide it from the public right? How about my teacher and I?

 

 

 Wait. Did I just see a flash?

 

 "Uh.. Seo, I think someone took a picture." I told Seohyun. She looked to the direction I pointed and looked back to me quick. "Not like we’re doing something scandalous." She's right. I smiled and pinched her chubby cheeks. "Hyunnie!" She screamed in pain and pinched my cheeks back. "Yoongie!"

 

 We laughed afterwards, Seohyun's so lovable. I can fall for her if Jessica wasn't occupying my heart. Damn heart, can't you register Seo Joohyun on there instead? I heard my heart say: No can do.

 

 Fck.

 

 As we went out of the restaurant. I gazed up the sky.

 

 "Where to next, idol Seohyun-ah?" Seohyun laughed at the nickname. Well you really are an idol. "You, where do you wanna go?" She smiled. Chubby cheek equals cuteness overload. Jessica has this walnut chin expression, its cute overload as well. Ms. Jung..

 

 Hey Sica, I wanna go to..

 

 "Your heart. I wanna be there." Seohyun laughed. She hugged my arm but quickly stepped back. She looked around the place we walked at. She's probably looking if paparazzi are around. "Silly. You're always here.." Seohyun held onto her chest, the place where her heart was.

 Seohyun knows me and I know Seohyun well. Seohyun will accept everything about me, she loves me as I am. She laughs by my side, loves what I love and cares for me so dearly. Seohyun loves me.. She's here. Holding my hand, I can hold her hand. She's real, not impossible to be reached. Maybe.. I could try. Seohyun's the ideal girlfriend I would want or everyone would, I'm so fortunate to have a chance to receive her. But Jessica.. Ms. Jung, I love her.

 

 

 I'm sorry..

 

"Seohyun.." I held her hand tight. I won't fail, my words don't fail with Seohyun. I've decided.

 

..Ms. Jung.

 

 

"I lov-"

 

 

Nae maeryeoge ppajyeo~ Ringing phone. Shoot.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 YoonHyun my precious OTP! I hate to see them not so fluffy and sweet together.. They are not sweet! Yoona's been comparing Seohyun with Jessica all along.. TT TT If I make a YoonHyun fic, will you guys support me? I'm planning to do so because of this chapter.. Serious! 

But for now.. YoonSic. ♥ 

Here's the next chapter title : 016. Sticky, Tight and Tough

I'll update on Thursday or Fridays okies?

 

 -choikufu