Constant Pleasure 109

The Bad Teacher

 

 "Everything taken too much has an equivalent payment." 

 

 

 

 For Yuri's birthday, I have a gift for her. The person she adores so much, and to know what that gift is.. You guys better read whats up ahead. Enjoy this chapter! :D 

 

Oh advance Happy Birthday Urikworn! 

 

 


 

Constant Pleasure 109

 

 

 "Y-Yoona.. Faster.." I can't.. I-I'll collapse, just a bit more. Ms. Jung, I feel so cold. I'm so tired. And.. Quite dizzy too. "Pl-please Y-Yoona.. Faster." I'll try. Sh-t. I think I have a fever. Come on, Yoona use all your strength. Ask everyone's strength like Goku. Give me all your strength!

 "I-I'm close.." She held on tight to me. I feel her close by. She laid back comfortably on her bed, closing her eyes to the process. Oh goodness, I'm breaking down. So tired, hell I feel like so.. Shakey. My head feels like I rode a roller coaster, well with Ms. Jung is really like that Yoona. I see a dragon.. A dragon? So damn random.

 Tired, tired, tired. I fell flat on Jessica's chest. Hey it's soft, very soft yet I cannot enjoy it as I'm closing my eyes, well at least she's finished and satisfied. But I-I..

 I'm losing my consciousness. Such a comfy pillow I have, Ms. Jung's br..

 "Yoona? What's wrong? Oh sh- you have a fever!" Jessica tried to get me off her but I cannot move my body, neither can she move herself. She placed a palm on my forehead. "Y-you're so hot. Try and get off, Yoona.." Wow. Never thought one day you'll call me hot. Thank you, fever. You made me so hot! Yoona is hot. Oh my gosh. I tried away and moved beside her, she sat up to wrap me in the mattress.

 Jessica rested for a while and she ran off somewhere, even if she's . Me, I'm left in her room; I hugged her pillow and wrapped myself in the blanket's warmth. Smells so like her, everything in her bed. I wanna live here. I wanna smell her fragrance everywhere, anytime. My precious Jung..

 Did I just sounded like an obsessed freak? Okay that was weird. But I am weird from the first place! I am awesome yet they call me a loser, therefore its weird. I'm a weird loser, damn it.

 

 "Y-Yoona here.. Take this." She came back, gave me some medicine and a glass of water. Wow this is sweet. She came back with her night gown on though, I kinda wanted you . Haha! And that's why fever attacks me, my demands of you are somehow.. Too hot, burning hot.

 "Are you okay?" She asked me, sitting beside me. I nod my head. I hugged Jessica by her waist, did you know how you care for me so sweetly I feel better? Its like I don't want the fever to go away. Just be sick if it makes you sweet, ooh poetry!

 "Then were only doing 2 rounds for today?" Oh.. Ms. Jung and her ual urge. "Sorry.. I'll make it up to you when I recover.." Really I will. She laid by my side, we were face to face. I was wrapped in the blanket though. Only thing exposed of me was my eyes, nose and forehead. "I was kidding. Take your rest.." She kissed my nose. Oh Jessica Jung, what are you doing? You make my young girl heart melt. You're so sweet!

 She turned around and hugged her white teddy bear. And I remembered our first day, Jessica likes to hug her pillows and that bear. For Five times we've been together in this same bed, I realized something’s about Jessica. Jessica loves to be hugged doesn't she? And she loves white. Everything here is like white and expensive stuffs. How rich is Jessica Jung anyways? I wonder.

 "Jessica.. Y-you.. Uhm.. Love white do you?" I asked.

 "Hmm.. Yea. Quite, it's very refreshing and clean. How about you?" Me? Colors? Hmm.. I'd take purple or blue. "Purpur or Brue." I replied in English. Hehe I'm a show-off.

 "Oh so you like Purple and Brue? How about something like Jessica and Jeshika?" Huh? Come again? I didn't reply because, she asked me totally in English! Oh shoot she asked me if I like her?! I didn't understand it well enough and fast. If it was Korean I would have answered quicker than lightning. Damn it. "Uhhm.. I Ms. J-"

 "Just kidding. Are you practicing your lines?" Okay she swayed! It's my chance to tell her I like her yet I let it slipped away. Damn ears! No, damn mouth. I just hate my mouth.

 "Yea.." I replied. She stood up holding my hand. "Wanna practice?" She asked me. Looking at each other we realized something.

 "Holy sh- the play!" We said the same thing. The play oh shoot! How can I act when I'm this sick? Oh no. Oh no. I quickly sat up. My classmates will kill me!

 "Wh-what do we do?" I panicked but then it suddenly became cold. The blanket warming me up was off me so I hugged her tight. "I-I dunno.. When your this hot, smoking hot. How can you hell act?" She's right. This is a problem. Fluck. Why the hell did I have fever at this time anyways!? I don't often have fever but.. Why oh why!?

 "Don't worry. It will be okay.." She said. What? What are you planning? The play is tomorrow. You can't just replace the main character all too suddenly!

 

 

 Jessica Jung what are you planning?

 

 

 It's raining. Many students are lining up in the auditorium, to watch 3-C's special play. I was taken out of the play, so I roamed around the booths of other classes. I went to the horror booth of 1-A, no it's not even scary it was too predictable. That's what I get from playing too much horror video games. Then to the maid cafe of 2-B and C. I cared about the cakes not the cosplayers. But if they offered Ms. Jung in a maid costume this will be a blockbuster booth I tell you! Students will pour like water from the faucet. And I won't care about anything else than seeing maid Jung all day. I simply roamed around boring, alone and sick. I hate my fever, it made me lose my chance to show my classmates that I can do something and be sought off. I'm not a sore loser, Jessica knows that. She said it once, I'm not a loser. And I believe Ms. Jung.

 

 "It's Ms. Jung's play, I bet its good." Students in my back are talking. Pfft. Of course it's good. Then again, whatever Ms. Jung does is great not good! The lights went off and curtains were pulled. It's the setting we worked hard for. Oh there's Hara.

 "Cast upon this child, a cursh of a thousand yeals of sleep! Bestow upon this land a cursh!" Very good Hara. Actually she did well than our rehearsals; I wish I can cheer them all up. The witch Hara, she cursed baby Aurora some sleeping curse on her 16th birthday. Now she's 16, supposed to be it was my role, supposed to be me.

 

 The whole auditorium suddenly became wild with the entrance of the princess. Ms. Jessica Jung played my part. We argued about it but she said I should just take my rest. She rushed and memorized all the lines, did a last minute practice with our class. I guess she cared about the play badly or.. About me? I'm being delusional am I?

 "I thought you're the princess?" Mr. Choi in front asked me. "She's our princess." I just looked up to Jessica, I don't need to talk to anyone. Sorry Mr. Choi, I'd rather be starring at Sleeping Beauty than anyone else. Jessica fits the role very well, she's so beautiful. Her beauty glows more than anyone else in here, no one glows like Ms. Jung does. It's now a fact. Everyone was awe-struck by Aurora no, Jessica Jung.

 Now it's the kissing part, you got lucky today Yuri Kwon. Really lucky! I think Yuri fits the Charming prince well. She's quite handsome without her nerd glasses. Oh and I don't like Yuri. Eww. Just saying something good about her for once. Still Yuri, a nerd, eww.

 "Awaken before my kiss. My beloved princess, Aurora."

 Yuri kissed my Jessica. It's okay, it's all an act. But she'll brag this to everyone, everyday and especially me. So I have to close shut my ear when Yuri does. I need to be Im Yoon again from that Uri Kworn.

 And as the play finished, I poured my low energy on clapping for my class. Especially our teacher, Ms. Jung. Everyone gave our class a round of applause, even the principal. He loved it, I can tell.. He's smiling like the fat Boy Scout from Up movie. Keke~

 

 After the play.

 

 "Hey loser. You made Ms. Jung went through all that mess.." Everyone approached me. Do I get my punishment now? Oh god help. Gulp. "You're going to get your who-"

 Luckily, Ms. Jung made her way to me. "Yoona.. Did you watch us?" She asked me. Wow she looks prettier in close up. "Y-yea.. Thank you for doing my part." She smiled and shook her head left to right. "No need to thank me. I was exhausting you all anyways.." She gave the actors and actresses a bow, everyone of us. "Thank you all." She smiled so genuine. Everyone was left speechless, that's how powerful Ms. Jung no, this is Jessica's smile.

 

 Days passed and I guess Taecyeon and Hara didn't kick my . I'm quite relieved. My fever was also gone, Jessica apologized for exhausting me too much. I told her I really practiced hard for my part that's why. She thought it was because of our Sunday time together. No it wasn't, I just wanna prove to everyone I am more than what I was labeled, a loser.

 

 

 "Say Ms. Jung.."

 "Y-yea, Y-yoona?"

 "Are you tired already?" Sunday, we have been having for three straight hours. I told myself I would make it up to her right? "I think I'll have a fever." She put her palm on her hand and pouted. Oh no.. Not you! "Wh-what really? Are you okay?"

 She smiled and laughed. Obviously she's joking Yoona, you're an idiot. She won't get fever from , her body does naturally. Idiot.

 "Just kidding. So are we game now?" She held on my hands and cutely requested. Don’t try and act cute! Kid's don't ask ! I made my way on top of her. "Game." I leaned closer to her ears to whisper something.

 "Awaken before my kiss prince-Oww!" I kissed her yet she smacked my head for suddenly.

 "Stop teasing and you’re not the prince!" Uhg, she never changes. Still I can be your prince, I'm better than Yuri, baby.

 "Okay princess.."

 

 "Still.. You can be the Aurora's secret affair." Ohhh. I like how you think Ms. Jung..

 How about a twist in the Sleeping Beauty? Sleeping Beauty Sequel: The Beautiful Affair. The story where, princess leaves the prince because he's totally pathetic and there's someone named Yoona Im who's so awesome and better? That would be fun! Keke~

 

 


 

 

 

 I gave Yuri the best give she can ever have darn it. Haha!

 I will be updating the next chapter soon, hmm next chapter I'll be introducing some new characters. The last time I gave you guys the picture where there's Yoona next to Jessica then Seohyun right? 

 Seohyun. Let's just say there are two more characters tied to Seohyun before she enters this story, and for a clue of who they are.. They're.. Twinklish. (Is that even a word?) O O

 Till next update! Stay tuned. 

 

 

 

-choikufu