Who loves Yoona? 114

The Bad Teacher

 

 

 

Who loves Yoona? 114

 

 

 

 "Yoona! Wh-why-How?"

 

 

 "My teacher brought me here." Yes! My beautiful English teacher. "Jessica-unnie? Wow. This is some coincidence.." Seohyun took my wrist and gave me a seat. "It's not. Maybe you two were destined to meet once more." Tiffany tapped my shoulder. Destiny? Then I'm glad somehow my fate is getting better. I mean I have a super beautiful teacher, Ms. Jung and I have met my best friend, Seohyun once again! Thank heavens! I just hope this lasts.. Cross fingers!

 "Well you two can chat more later on, but right now we have to perform." Taeyeon stood up and informed her members. Cool! I'll see Seohyun sing on stage. Finally, Seohyun's dream is bring fulfilled. I'm so happy for her. Go Seohyunnie! Go go go!

 "Yoona, cheer for me okay?" Seohyun smiled at me. Still cute chubby cheek Seohyun she is. "Of course! I'll cheer you on. Go Seohyun! Go TTS!" I'm definitely Seohyun's fan, even if she does well or not. She's my best friend; I'll cheer for her with all my heart.

 TTS left the room first to have a short preparation. I'm excited, I mean I-I'm so proud of her. Seohyun really did come on top! "Ms. Jung let's go get some seats!" I looked back to Ms. Jung still busy on the mirrors. "Sure." She stood up, she looked pissed. I wonder why? I opened the door for her. "Let's cheer them on." As we walked to the hallway, I told her. She looked at me and smiled. "Give it your all, Yoona." Of course, Ms. Jung! Your friends and my best friend? I'll definitely cheer my heart out.

 

 We we're given the front seats, cool! I never watched a concert like this and for my first, I have the best seats. Is this the greatest turn in my life? God are you blessing me because of my loser life? Well thank you so much if so!

 TTS will perform Twinkle. Oww, its Tiffany's catch phrase. Its starting! Tiffany's so pretty and y, Wow! Oh here comes Seohyun. Go Seohyun, reach your high note! So awesome! I can't help but scream Seohyun's name. "Go Hyunnie!" I called her, I dunno if she heard it with all the fans screaming but I'm cheering. Taeyeon on the other hand is amazing, she always reaches her notes. So perfect! TTS is amazing!

 "T-twinkle objeona~ " And with their final pose, the crowd went wild. Woooh! You three are so great. "They're good." Ms. Jung beside me spoke, clapping. She's so professional-like eh? But then again, looking at her so calm; I had time to appreciate her difference from the others. Jessica Jung is different from anyone here, even from the artists. I know it, I feel it.

 "We should congratulate them back stage." She looked at me, quietly starring at her. ! I quickly turned my gaze back to the stage. "Uh.. Y-yea.. We sh-should.." Th-that was embarrassing! She caught me starring, you idiot! Yoona you are such an idiot!

 We went to the back stage to congratulate the group. Their performance was so good, and they've won this week’s countdown. Alright, TTS!

 "You were amazing! I'm so proud of you, Seohyunnie!" Okay, I totally sound like Seohyun's mother. Bah! Who cares? "Taeyeon and Tiffany-unnie too. Thank you, Yoong." Seohyun smiled so happy, I'm glad she's not all snobbish just because she's now a celebrity. Seohyun didn't change or not? "Yoona, sorry to interrupt but we need to go." Taeyeon tapped my shoulder, she's already on her casual clothes. That was fast. "Oh, we have a photo shoot today.. I-I haven't even talked to Yoong.." Seohyun in front of me looked panicked. Still the same on the anxiousness problems. Oh well, it was nice meeting you again.

 "Calm down. You two can exchange numbers.." Tiffany also approached us and came to Taeyeon's side. Jessica came to my side. "Tiffany's right. Give Yoona you're cell number, not like she'll sell it online." Everyone looked at me. Wh-what? I-I won't sell it! I heavily shook my head left and right. "N-no!"

 And they laughed at me, even Seohyun. Hey! I thought you're my best friend?! "Wait here okay, Yoong?" I nod and agreed. Seohyun has to change her outfit first of course.

 After a while we exchanged in numbers and bid each other goodbyes. She kept on telling me to text and call her, again and again. Oh Seohyun, how can you even answer or reply when you're clearly so busy? Then again might as well send her messages.

 

 Seohyunnie! Take care and good luck on your career! ^   ^ v

 

 I laid back tired on the passenger seat of Ms. Jung's car. This was a fun day, running around town, meeting John Cena, meeting TTS, reuniting with my best friend and most of all; being with you Jessica! Life is good!

 "So you and Seohyun are?" Ms. Jung asked while driving her cool car. "Childhood and best friends." I proudly said. Seohyun is now a celebrity anyways, I'm proud to be her friend. "I see, well you have a celebrity friend too." I know right awesome?

 "Wait? You didn't know she was part of TTS?"

  "Uhg.. No." Ms. Jung laughed. What? I-I just don't listen to music or celebrity buzz nowadays. And I lost contact with Seohyun long time ago when we moved here. Plus, all I listen to are video game osts. They're good but I guess Seohyun's songs are now better!

 "You're such a loser." Eehh?! Even you?! Where's justice in this?! "Ms. Jung.." I sobbed. Damn..

 "Hey hey, Yoona. I was kidding.. Okay?" She tapped my shoulders, looking oh so caring. Maybe I should do this more often? I like how she cares about me. "Well you better go home now. Get some rest." She kissed my cheek. So sweet, I'm forgetting that hurtful day already. I hope my heart doesn't weaver from this kind of relationship though we're nothing. "You too, Sica." I can't help it. I hugged her, I'm sorry. I hope you feel my feelin-

 "Good night." She pushed me away and looked away from me.

 "Jessica.." Tell her or not?

 "Jessica.." If I tell her.. This will all end.. "Yea?"

 "Sica.." Everything.. I'm sure she'll avoid me. I'm sure it will be hard.. To move on. You see, Jessica. I need to tell you I love you because I can't go on like this. But I can't.. I'm afraid.

 "Sica.." I love you. Be brave and tell her..

 "Take care.." Coward.

 

 

 I buried myself in my pillow, mentally thinking back on how I almost confessed to her. Jessica, do you.. Even feel something? Even just a bit? Even just some.. Care?

 She does care Yoona. Problem is, you are her student that's why she cares. Uhg! I wish I was a cool rich and handsome guy, maybe you would accept me fast. But no.. I'm a loser kid. Why would you even like somebody like me? Particularly, who would? Who loves Yoona? My mom and dad.

 

 My phone vibrates. I wonder who..

 

 Thank you, Yoong! Let's talk to each other more often from now on okay?

 

 It's Seohyun, maybe I can ask Seohyun what to do? Aiish! Idiot! Like Seohyun's an expert at love.

 

 Okay Seo! Hey where are you? ^  ^        

                         

 I replied. Actually, I have no idea what to reply but I needed someone to talk to and any topic was acceptable.

 

 Break from the shoot hehe~ Yoong, can you visit in our house sometime? Let us chat!

 

 She replied fast. Hmm.. I hope it's not Sunday. If it's not, I will go. I definitely have a lot to say to you Seohyun.

 

 Sure! But aren't you busy? Celebrity Hyunnie! Twinkle twinkle~ *Star!* <3

 

 I wonder what's new with you. Do you.. Have a boyfriend now?

 

 Tomorrow i'm not busy, can you go? Please! Please please! *pout-pout* Yooong! > 3<'

 

 I replied okay, okay quick. I have school, I'll be absent. Just for once. Jessica wouldn’t mind it anyways.

 

 Hey Yoong.. Know what. I miss you..<3

 

 Seohyun's reply said so she missed me. Awee, I miss you too. How many years was it? Your training years plus the star years.. Seohyunnie! Now that I think about it, it’s been too long.

 

 I miss you more Seohyun! ^ ^'v *Hugs*

 

 I wonder if you're still the same. Seohyun replied fast once again. Oh my, celebrities are busy right? I hope I'm not bothering her.

 

 

 Really? *Hugs back* I love you, Yoong!

 

 

 Awee, Seohyun how sweet of yo-.. W-wait a sec! Did she just tell me she loves me?! Wait! Seohyun loves me? Oh major shocking sh-t! Seohyun y-you love Y-Yoona? Yoona, the loser kid? Is loved by Seohyun, a famous Korean celebrity slash idol?!

 

 

 What really? You love me?  >////<

 

 

 


 

 

 

Oooooh!

 

I'll update the next chapter Holding A Star 115 soon ;) Maybe Teusday!

 

-choikufu