Operation Love You 124

The Bad Teacher

 

 "..if it turns out to be a disaster at least I died telling her I love her."

 

 

 Awee.. Really you guys will miss this fic? I think I'll miss it too.. :( I will miss writting YoonSic, because I promised myself I would write another pairing for the next.. Anyways, can we carry on with the story? Because theres only 4 chapters left. TT   TT 

 

 


 

 

Operation Love You 124

 

 "No!"

 

 "You're a chicken!"

 

 "No! I'm a human!"

 

 "Scaredy-cat!"

 

 "I said I'm a human!"

 

 "Yoong's a coward!"

 

 "Am not!"

 

 Darn it these three, will you all just stop it? They have been telling me I'm a coward for an hour already. Great! I'm no coward, I'm just a loser. Can't you guys see? My words are epic fail when it comes to Ms. Jung. And she doesn't love me back, I have already accepted that fact long time ago.

 

 "I won't confess.." I held the knob of their door. I looked at the trio. "Oh what do you know! Time to leave!" Look at their frowning faces. Somehow.. It's funny. Haha! They looked like clowns tired of making jokes.

 "You won't go till you agree." Said the little leader, you can't threaten me with your height Taeyeon Kim! Hah! Puny leader!

 "I'll go if I want to.." I faced the knob and..

 "Seohyun.." What are you doing blocking my path? "Oh my best friend Seohyun! Bye bye, we can talk again some other time! Okies.." I tried to reach for the knob but someone held pulled wrist. "Yoona! You have to date Sica and get rid of her boyfriend!" Tiffany tried to pull me back oh no, know what her pulling force was so weak, it probably can't open a ketchup bottle. So much for pulling me back.. Geez what a baby. Now back to Seohyun.

 "Seohyun, don't tell me your with your unnies than me?" Hah! Take that! Now you decide, Seo Beautiful Joohyun! Me or your oh so manipulative appa and umma!

 "For your sake Yoona, please tell Sica-unnie you love her." What?! S-Seohyun! Do you know what my sake means?! It means leaving Jessica alone and live on without her anymore, that's my sake!

 "I can't believe this, traitor." I sound so immature. Oh whatever.

 "Please, Yoona! Then, make love everyday!" D-do you even know what you're saying Seohyun?!

 "Seohyun, Sica doesn't like me back okay?" Yea yea. I'll only hurt myself again and again with Ms. Jung. I decided to move on and you three can't do anything to stop th-

 "Hello? Sica? Oh I have something to say, Yoo-" Oh !

 "Tiff-Tiff hey-hey stop!" Stop calling her n-n-no no no!

 "You'll tell her or I'll tell Sica how you feel, Yoona?" Tiffany is a scary girl. She's scary, I wonder how Taeyeon deals with a girlfriend like her. Yiih~ shivering threats. Death threats. She scares me.

 "Fine!" I give up. Damn, these three surely won't let me go from this anyways. "Good decision." Taeyeon tapped my arm. Yeah whatever.. I just wanna die or melt right now.. "Glad you agreed." Taeyeon whispered while Tiffany and Seohyun had their victory party.

 "Or were both doomed by Tiffany.. " She said rubbing her head. Taeyeon your girlfriend is scary, she and Jessica are alike. Sigh. Now what should I do?

 

 

 

 Yoong, we'll see you in that place Tiffany-unnie sent you okies? Good luck! :') <3

 

 I went home, after they told me their whole plan. Will it work? No! Don't trust it! Jessica Jung doesn't like you, no she doesn't but.. But maybe Tiffany's right. It wouldn't hurt to try.

 I am better than him. In terms of loving and faithfulness of course. I don't have a car but I have a super nitro car in Need for Speed Underground. I don't have the looks but I'm cute! My mother told me I'm cute! I'm not rich but I'll work hard to gain money then. And most of all.. I won't hurt Sica. I'll love her true, try and give her the loving she deserves; I'll be there for her always. I can be the one..

                                     

 "Ms.. J-Jung.. No." Maybe I should call her by her name.

 "J-Jessica.." Okay, what should I say? I'll buy some flowers! A very elegant and classy bouquet! "H-here.. Flowers as beautiful like you." Cheesy, keke! Hmm.. Maybe I should change that line? Okay from the top.

 "Hi, Jessica! Here.. I got them for you! Flowers, for a beautiful lady like you." Okay did that sound okay? Does the lady make her look old? Maybe I should fix my stand, stand straight. Sigh, let me try the most important line.

 "You see, Jessica Jung.. I love you."

 Like I can say that.. No. Like I can say any of these in front of her.. Uhg! My words will only fail! I will forget them or it won't come out, worst I'll say the wrong words! Geez. It will all be a disaster, I just know it!

 I'm doomed. Doomed!

 

 The day light came, damn it. I only got two hours of sleep. I stayed up memorizing and practicing the lines I prepared for Ms. Jung. Uhg. Damn it, I'm still not confident. I'm so worried, I don't want to go, mommy.. Save me.

 

 Yoong! Good luck! Can't come later because of my photo shoot but Tae and Fany-unnies will be there for you! :D <3 Yoon-Jess hwaiting!

 

 Thanks. Seohyun.. Seohyun's rooting for me. I can do this.. Do your best Yoona Im. I can do this, I can do this! It’s just like doing the play, just need to say the words I memorized!

 

 I went off to school, if it turns out to be a disaster at least I died telling her I love her. I know she won't like me back but I'd like her to know that every moment I spent with her.. It was memorable. Everything I experienced and felt. I was thankful. Pain, suffering and sadness were there but the happy parts, I won't forget them. I love her and I'm here for her, it's all that I want to convey.

 

 Entering our classroom, few of my classmates were there. I'm quite early I guess but I'm quite sleepy. I laid my head on my desk, gonna sleep for a while. Please don't disturb!

 "Hey.. Hey." I just said don't disturb right?! "What?" I faced the person poking my back, Yuri. Darn it Yuri!

 "Yoona.." Yeah what?! Geez.

 "I thought you're someone else." Just because I got some makeover you thought I was someone else? Geez. Nerd came back to her chair. "Are you really Yoona?" She asked. Did my look changed a lot?

 "Yes Yuri.. Now can I go back to sleep?" Uhh. I need some sleep. "Oh, okay.. I just remembered someone." Yuri came back to her book. And I'll be back to my sleep thank you!

 The classes were the same; luckily Mr. Sung didn't scold me this day. Phew! Maybe I'm lucky today? Then I wish it continues till my most special date later! Lunch time and as usual, still eating alone. But I guess students were somehow looking at me, they weren't used to this kind of look of mine.

 "H-hey uh.. Yoona.." It's Nickhun. What does he want? Instead of asking I took my bread and left but he grabbed my wrist. "Yoona. I just wanna talk!" Another trick.. No way josé. No-no-no.

 "I don't want to talk.." I swayed my wrist. I don't want to talk to the bullies of this campus. I slowly walked away and I heard Nickhun's friend's laugh.

 "Loser's become quite a cutie! Haha!" Yea thanks. But no way would I ever like you back for what you have done to me. Shut your . I feel like a main character, trashed like hell and I stood up strong. Like a strong comeback! Oh yea, feels quite good. But nothing compares to what Ms. Jung makes me feel. It's magic.

 I walked around the hallways; I didn't see Ms. Jung though. Is she still fixing her papers? I truly wish I don't mess up later. But I quite miss her.. No not quite. I totally miss seeing her around this hallways.. She can be walking around, looking at the sky or being scolded by the principal. Her handkerchief, I kept it. Jessica, what are you doing right now? I hope you're fine.

 Our afternoon class was the same. I kinda like this day just don't include the not seeing Ms. Jung part though but overall, school's quite.. Normal. I didn't got bullied. Finally, a day off! I feel like a normal kid now.

 Probably a dream? I'm still a loser.

 If I weren't, I wouldn't have met her. She wouldn't have talked to me and asked a crazy assignment. I wouldn't have known her, loved her eventually. And I'm fine being a loser because of that.

 I just hope I can confess how I feel.

 

 As I went home, I received a message from an unknown person. What the?

 

 Yoonah! Prepare now okays? Go go go! ;) don't fail us!

 

 Is it Tiffany? Or Taeyeon? Geez. I looked at the mirror, take a deep breath. Yoona.. You look okay now. You can do this! It's like I'm taking a final exam! Like the boss of a damn game. Still two hours before we meet! Enough time to buy some gifts.. Flowers or stuff toys? What's good? Both? Okay gotta break my piggy bank again.

 Got my money counted, locked and loaded! How about my lines? Gotta read gotta read! Okay okay, I got them all. Now I'll be going now.. Gotta buy some flowers and then; good luck to me. Dear every gods, saints, messiahs and prophets please help me on this! Bless me a young student in love with her goddess teacher! I need my mouth to give out the right words, damn mouth don't you dare fckin' mess up on me! Not now!

 Let's go, Yoona! Go Yoona! 

 

 

 


You guys were correct! I love Yoona in the Ginie era, the red hair suits her badly. And next to her, it suits Fany the best! 

Anyways, I'm cheering for our most lovable and underrated awesome loser ever! Who's with me? :D

 

If Yoona doesn't want Seohyun.. Can I have her instead? Kekeke.. 

I will miss you guys.. Serious! TT   TT 

 

 

 

-choikufu♥joohyun