Push Push Baby 123

The Bad Teacher

 

Push Push Baby 123

 

 Still at the TTS dorm, patiently waiting for Tiffany's story. Okay, I got off the emotional part of my life and I told myself I'll move on but here we go again.. Who I want to know more, Jessica Jung comes again into my life. Darn it, how cruel life can be? But I wanna know more about her and Tiffany can provide those information like a secret spy agent!

 "Jessica is a work-aholic chic. But yea, she's rich. She can just sit down all day and she'll still receive tons of cash.." Tiffany started talking once again. Ms. Jung must be so rich then. Oh my.. Now I feel like I really have no chances. Well I never had any from the first place.. Sigh. I played a losing game..

 "But Jessica told her father she'll work in their company.. She took tons of work because she hated a lousy work. She was the best replacement for her father as the CEO." Tiffany took a spoon and ate some of her dinner. We all quietly waited for Tiffany to swallow it down, so she'll continue her story. Great.. CEO Jung eh? "So basically, she stressed herself with that.. But then added that stupid boyfriend of hers." Again with the pause. Come on Tiffany.. Don't stop just go on. Don't breath! Die telling more about Ms. Jung and that damn hell boyfriend of hers! "That guy would always cheat on her. Of course as her friends we told her to leave the but Sica's madly in love with that . She's was so distressed." That bastard.. I knew he was trouble the first time I saw his face. Damn it, he makes my blood boil.

 "When they broke up, Sica's life came crashing. So we told her to become something else, thinking she'll move on from that ." But she didn't...That , how can Ms. Jung bear with his face?! So stupid Sica! So stupid..

 "And then she'll cry about that guy only hurting her, yet she clings on him like an idiot! Darn it Sica!"

 

 "Uh.. Y-Yoona-ssi?" I-I uhh.. Realized I just burst my anger out from my stupid mouth. Now everyone looked at me.

 "I-I.. Uh.. Sorry.." I apologized and Seohyun comforted me. That was so obvious, great Yoona just great.

 "Did you see them together again?" Tiffany asked. I took a breath, my anger is too much. I hate that guy, for a long time he had hurt Sica? The nerve of that bastard! "Yes.. They're together again." Yea, Ms. Jung is blinded! Totally blinded! Damn it.

 "Oh Sica.. I'm going to scold her!" Tiffany stood up from her chair and quickly left. Taeyeon followed her. "Fany-ah!"

 

 "Yoong, hey.. You okay?" Seohyun asked me. "I am. But I just!- Just that guy! He's done enough for her!" I trembled, looking down. Darn it. I wanna kick his balls for what he's doing to Ms. Jung. He should treat Jessica well, like a precious art. She's special. He's supposed to love her like that!

 "Calm down. Sica-unnie loves him.. We can't stop tha-"

 "I know but he doesn't deserve Sica's love! He's the worst!" Yea he is! I.. I deserve Sica's love.. Better. I'll treat her right, no way I'll hurt her.

 Ms. Jung.. If only you'd love me. I can't believe this.. Get off my head or I'll cry.

 "Y-Yoona.. Hey what's wrong?" I wiped the tears coming out. Darn it, Seohyun's by your side you can't cry now! Wait for your bed, your pillow and your ceiling Yoona! "Sorry.." Seohyun handed me her handkerchief, I remembered Ms. Jung when she helped me wipe off that marker on my face. Now Seohyun knows.. It's far too obvious.

 "Is Sica-unnie the person you love?" Seohyun asked. I won't lie, I won't hide it anymore. Seohyun will understand.

 "Yes.." Seohyun only smiled. I love her, so much Seohyun.

 "Then I support you for her!" Taeyeon came back. We turned to look at her.

 "Me too, Yoona.. You seem nice." Tiffany came back as well. Seohyun beside me stood up and brushed my hair a bit. "Me three.. Yoona's the nicest best friend. And for a great unnie like Sica-unnie.. She deserves someone like my Yoong!" Heh. Really? Do-do I? I mean.. Were so far but, you guys make me blush.

 "That's cool.. But.. She won't like me back." Frustrations but it's true. Tiffany pulled me off my chair. "No pain in trying, Yoona-ssi!" Wh-what?!

 "Yes yes b-but Ms. Jung.. Uhg.."

 Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon and Seohyun. They winked at each others, wha-what is the TTS planning? I don't feel it's good.. Dark auras are floating! Major Yoona run! "Wh-what's wrong?"

 Oh I knew it! Tiffany suddenly dragged me to the living room. I struggled but Seohyun and Taeyeon pushed me. What is this?! Oh my gracious! Seohyun pushed me to their sofa. Mother of god! What is this treachery?!

 "Wh-what the?" Seohyun brushed my shoulders. "Keep calm, hubby. Enjoy it." Wh-why do you sound like Ms. Jung?! Y-You're creeping me out Seohyun! Seohyun's hand slowly moved down to the buttons of my polo. "H-hey! Se-Seohyun!?" She ed it, I tried to stop her but Taeyeon held on my hands from the back. "Wh-what are you three p-planning?! Yaaaah!" Dear heavens! Not these kinds of surprises please! Nooo! Help! SOS SOS SOS!

 

 

 "Oh, Y-Yoona.."

 Wh.. What happen..? I opened my eyes and Tiffany is hugging me by my neck.

 "You look good enough to eat!" She kissed my cheek. Wh-what? She pushed me around and I faced a tall mirror. What the fck?!

 "Wha.. M-my.." I looked at myself.. From head to toe. They dressed me up with a black skin tight pants. I wore a black blazer, underneath is a white tee. But the makeover.. They cut my hair shorter, to the length of my shoulders but the dye, color red-brown.. Shet like sh-t. It suits me, I never knew.

 "There, then tell us if Sica won't try and date you. You know red hair suits you." I look.. Good. Tiffany's right it suits me, totally amazing.

 "On second thought, Yoong I take back what I said. I love-love you!" Seohyun hugged me by my waist. Hehe I really can't believe this.

 "Now you'll ask Sica for a date." Taeyeon said.. Wait what? Ask her for a date?! Date?! Me and Ms. Jung? N-no!

 "I-I c-can't do that!" I ran to the corner. I can't do that, no waay!

 "Yah, Yoong.. Come on. You love her right?" Seohyun you don't understand..

 "My words fail when I talk to her.. I-I'll mess up!" I will, I'm sure of it! Miserable fail mouth!

 "Yoona-ssi, you can do it. Sica needs a new love life!" Taeyeon tapped my arm. No I can't.. Uhg.. No! I'll mess up, I just know it! I know my damn loser self!

 "I'll set up, Sica tomorrow. Tell me what time does your classes end?" Tiffany please you can't.. I tried to grab her phone but she swayed it away. Darn it.

 "Yoong I'm excited!" Seohyun hugged me. S-Seohyun.. "I can't tell her how I feel.. My words they don't come out right."

 "Why not? Already sent Sica the message!" Tiffany happily announced! Damn it.. Can I cry now? My goodness, damn these three. "T-tell her you canceled it already!" I tried to grab Tiffany's phone again but I failed damn it! You're taller than her, Yoona!

 "Na uh-uh, Yoona. You're better for Sica than her stupid boyfriend.." Tiffany.. I know but.. I just. "Don't think we match.."

 "Have more faith in yourself, Yoong." Seohyun behind me motivated.

 "Jessica isn't picky with her lovers. She likes honest and sweet people. And I think you are one.." Tiffany gave out a pointer. I am honest, I am quite sweet though. Just sometimes unlucky. "Don't worry, I bet Sica likes you back." Taeyeon again motivated, she doesn't okay?

 I looked back to the mirror, take a deep breath Yoona Im. Apparently these three played with you, made you become a good-looking loser and set you up with your English teacher, Ms. Jung with a date.

 

 

 

 Question is, should I confess?

 

 Noooooo!

 

 I can't! Help me! 

 

 


 

I'll update soon.. Oh yea. This fic ends in chapter 28. :) I'll update tomorrow or the next day~ 

And I'm changing the main picture too. I had enough of it.. HAHA :P 

 

-choikufu♥hyunnie