Dark Chocolates 122

The Bad Teacher

 

 

Missed me? ;)

 

Do you guys like chocolates? If so, can you tell me what brand? I don't know what I should get for a special friend.. @ @ 

Please reply! Anyways, the chapter is related to chocolates.

 

 

Enjoy reading! 

 



 

Dark Chocolates 122

 

 

Starring at the usual ceiling. What's wrong with that anyways? I don't feel like doing anything. Not when she.. Like she was mine from the first place. Heh..

I curled up to the corner. Realizing why am I so dramatic? I lost my buddy yeah big deal? Should be no. I'm young one day I'll have another, no not a buddy. I'll treat that person with great care, like a care bear! Move on Yoona! Thank Jessica for the good times. Life goes on with or without her, she's not permanent anyways. Just like a ticking time bomb, she exploded and you survived.

I close my eyes. Enough love in my life, go back to what it was before. What I have always been.. I was fine that way.

 

School again, same old nothing changes in my morning boring class. Lunch? Still the same. I brought my PSP today to keep me company; I sat underneath a tree outside. I don't want to think about her, I don't wanna worry no. I'll worry about leveling up my hero not her.

Oh yea! Boom baby! I beat the damn computer on extremely hard mode. Take that you son of bish! Kekek! My talent never faded, maybe I should join some competition of these; maybe I'll get recognized! I continued playing not minding anything and..

"Uhh sh-t.." I forgot the time. I'm late totally late! 20 minutes late for English class. I hurriedly went up stairs, Jessica will get mad at me! Oh there's our classroom I opened it and I quickly apologized.

"Sorry I'm late Ms. Jung!" It was awfully quiet. I looked up and it wasn't Ms. Jung.. It was someone else. Am I in the wrong room? I looked around I found Yuri, Taecyeon and Hara. These are my classmates..?

"Take your seat uhm.." The teacher looked at a folder. "Yoona Im." She said. I did walked to my seat, where's Sica?

"I'm a substitute for Ms. Jung.." Everyone in class frowned. I don't get it? Did Jessica quit her job? "Ms. Jung has some papers she needed to fix so for now I'll be the substitute.. Mrs. Gong." She's an old woman yet she looks nice. I wonder what papers Jessica needed to fix? Geez. Its okay, heavens are telling me to move on.

The days went by and Jessica was said to come back next week. Yuri and some of our other classmates plan for a surprise for Ms. Jung's comeback. I didn't join, I mean like Yuri will allow me to! So I went home and take my rest, tomorrow is Sunday.. I'm meeting up Seohyun.

 

 

Ding dong~

 

 

TTS dorm, those three.. Why are they taking so long to open? I told my mom I'm going out with Seohyun today as well, so she gave me loads of cash to spend. I bought flowers and chocolates for her, some people looked at me though.. Well I look like a big fan of TTS.

"Yoona!" Taeyeon opened the door.

"Hello, Taeyeon-unnie. Se-Seohyun?" Taeyeon told me to come inside, she looked at what I hid on my back. "Flowers and chocolates for me? Haha!" She said. I shook my head no uh, no sweets for you old lady, kekek. Seohyun told me Taeyeon's already 23, Tiffany's 21. "I know I know it's for my baby.." Baby?

"Yoona-ah!" Tiffany came running and she hugged me. Uh.. Unnie your girlfriend might get jealous. "Nice to see other people around our dorm.." She said and she sat on their sofa. Taeyeon did sat beside her. The couple.. I wonder how they were made?

"Seohyun! Yoona's here!" Taeyeon called out, and Seohyun came out from a room. It must be her room. "Yoona!" Seohyun came up to me. I brought out the flowers and chocolates, for her.

"Y-you shouldn't have.." She opened the chocolate and took one. "It's very good." She looked at the labels, same old Seohyun. "It's low-fat. Don't worry.." I told her, Seohyun's conscious about her weight so I bought her a diet sweet. It's how I love her anyways, I care for her like a sister does. Diet chocolates for Seohyun, and possibly dark chocolates for.. Sica.

Because I love her too much. Yet it's bittersweet, dark chocolates.

"Hey give us some!" Tiffany shouted. Seohyun looked at me, probably asking permission. "Go on.." And she gave some to Taeyeon and Tiffany. The flower, Seohyun held on tight to it. Oh Seohyun.. If only my heart will love you in the lover kind of way.

She took my hand and dragged me inside her room. Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't seem to mind though?

As Seohyun sat to her bed, I took a seat beside her. Moment of truth. "Neh.. Seohyun.." I called for her attention and she smiled to me quick.

"Y-you.. Uhm.. Love me right?" She said yes and she hugged me tight. I'll regret this someday, I know I will! But..

"Y-you see, Seohyun.. I'm in love.." I looked down. Keep calm, Yoona. "With someone else.." Seohyun's eyes grew large as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." I rubbed my head, darn it. Seohyun don't cry okay! "Wait.. Yoona.." She held on to my shoulders.

"Y-you thought I love you? Love-Love?!" Seohyun asked. I nod my head. "But you just said?"

Seohyun smiled. "Silly! What I mean is I love you, my best friend!" She looked at the flower I gave her. "That explains these gifts, I was wondering why you give these.." Seohyun laughed. I mean seriously? It-it was just a misunderstanding?

"Y-you shouldn't have sent me sweet text messages then!" I lightly pushed her, laughing to my craziness. "Uhg darn you Seohyun!" I tickled her, I know her spot.

"Haha! I-It's y-your fau-fault!" She laughed. Oh yeah? "Punishment!" I said as I stopped tickling her.

"Treat me food today.." Heavy meal!

"Okay then.. I'll cook. I wasn't allowed to go out." She said and she stood up. I'm glad I'm not going to hurt her. I love Seohyun! She's the best friend ever! "Seohyun.." I grabbed her wrist before she goes. "If someday comes and I'm still single will you take me?" Hehe.. Nothing I just wanna ask. Seohyun's the nicest girl I know and if time comes, she's my type. Seohyun showed a tongue on me. Weee.. Darn it.

Nobody likes me. I'll be forever alone, mom's right. I'll possibly end up alone. Sigh.

"Hmm.. Maybe." Huh? Alright! At least someone likes me, I feel refreshed.

When we opened the door, we saw Taeyeon and Tiffany with ears on the wall outside of Seohyun's room. When they saw us, they quickly ran back to the sofa. Haha, this two. Seohyun and I laughed at them.

"So.. Yoona.." Taeyeon approached me as we headed to the kitchen. "You and my baby are not really? Dating?" She asked. Wait? "Baby?" Who's baby?

"I am, Yoong.." Seohyun pointed at herself. Weh? I don't get it. Seohyun went to the fridge, preparing to cook. "Taeyeon-unnie said I'm their daughter." Seohyun said. "We're pretending to be a family.." Oh, I see.

"I thought you two are actually dating.." Taeyeon took an apple and bit it. "I thought finally, Seohyun will consider love. Oh love.. Love is precious, kids. It's fragile and yet very dreamy." Uh.. Yeah. Taeyeon-unnie is quite the romanticist eh? "Sweet love, sweet apple and sweet Tiffany.." Weh..? I mean it. Taeyeon Kim is a sweet talking romanticist. I need to stop this kinds of words. Seriously.

"So.. How did you two start?" I asked Taeyeon, no we’re not close but it makes me curious. "Oh, what would you like to know?"

Seohyun suddenly threw a banana to Taeyeon's head. Head-shot.

"Don't listen to her Yoona, she'll contaminate your mind with dirty thoughts!" Seohyun warned as she marinated the chicken by the counter. Dirty thoughts? This little fella? Woah.

"Shut up Seohyun, Yoona's old enough." Taeyeon told me to lean closer to her. She whispered, something. She told me, she.. What?! Seriously!?

"Really?!" I exclaimed. Yeah it was shocking.. Very.

"Yah! Taeng-appa! What did you say to my hubby!" Seohyun pushed Taeyeon, Taeyeon laughed at it. "Hubby? Yoona doesn't even like you back!" Ehh? Some father you are, Taeyeon.

"Hmp!" Seohyun pouted, that cute fish pout. She loves doing that..

"Eat dinner with us okay, Yoong?" Seohyun turned to me. I said okay. What Taeyeon told me? She told me, she and Tiffany were best friends.. But she told me to shout 'really', so Seohyun will react. Kekek~ Taeyeon's cool!

 

We all ate dinner together, who would have known celebrities are like common people. No wonder Seohyun didn't changed, Taeyeon and Tiffany are good people.

"So, Yoona.. How's teacher Sica?" Tiffany asked me, oh I kinda forgot about her while with you three.

"I dunno. She's not attending the classes.." I said and Tiffany in front of me almost choked. Seohyun beside me gave her a tissue. I should be careful with what I say here..

"What?! But I thought she wanted to become a teacher?" She did? But when we talked.. She said being a teacher . Ms. Jung is so confusing, hundred percent.

"Hmp. She worked hard to get into that job and she'll blow it up.. I don't get that woman." Tiffany loudly put down her glass of water.

"Her substitute told us she's fixing some papers.." I told them so Tiffany would somehow calm down. She's probably concerned at Ms. Jung's job.

"Fixing papers..? Oh Sica.. We told her not to think much right?" Taeyeon said, Seohyun and I were not getting anything from their circle of friends. Geez.

"Yoona, do you know why that teacher of yours became a teacher?" Tiffany placed her elbows on the table, with her face on her two palms. Oh.. I wanna listen.

"I don't." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and chuckled a bit. "You see, she's a frustrated succesor of her family." What? I don't get it.

"Yes, I remember Sica-unnie is the favorite daughter." Seohyun beside me said. "Yoona, your teacher's a very rich kid. She can buy your whole school or even our agency.." What?! I know she's rich but not that rich! Ms. Jung.. Shocks. Then why become a teacher? "So why did she become a teacher?"

"She became a teacher because we asked her to." Tiffany laughed, Taeyeon also did. Again, me and Seohyun are lost.

"We had our college reunion and she got too drunk. And we dared her to be a teacher.." Just a dare?!

"Next morning she applied.. Looked for teacher applications. She told us she'll try it for a change.." I see. So Ms. Jung my thoughts of Ms. Jung's previous job of a stripper is really out of the picture.

"But we really wanted her to change because of her pathetic boyfriend.." Tiffany flushed. She rolled her eyes. Her boyfriend? I'm all ears Tiffany..

 

 



 

You guys shouldn't even fear, I am not abandoning this fic because its already finished even before it was posted lol! I'm just a busy kid that I cannot update it too fast.. TT TT I hope you guys could still wait. 

Anyways.. Who wants to know more about Ms. Jung? ;) Maybe next chapter. 

I gatta boy machine I gatta boy chicken~ 

 

-choikufu♥Seohyuni