Just one at a time 118

The Bad Teacher

 

 How's it going guys? :D How's the Christmas? I just can't wait for the comeback like seriously! Anyways while we wait.. Let's dance with Ms. Jung and Yoona plus a bonus, Seohyun~ ♥ ;) 

 


 

Just one at a time 118

 

 

Awkwardness.

 

 

 An awkward aura fills up my living room. After telling Jessica her reason why she visited, Seohyun and Jessica didn't talk again. What's with you two? I need to speak up, entertain my guests. Maybe dance something.. I'll look like a total idiot.

 "Do you two, want to eat something?" I asked them. I sat in the middle of them both, and it seemed no one heard me. I must be invincible. Come on you two! Don't act like monuments, cause you two aren't! You two are stunningly beautiful but you two aren't art, you two are; Seohyun and Jessica!

 "Maybe I can help in tutoring Yoona, unnie!" Seohyun said in a jolly tone. Hooray, Seohyun! "Hmm.. I think we'll skip the tutorials today." Ms. Jung stood up, oh no don't leave me! But-but I can't leave Seohyun here! Oh no I can't. ! Wait!

 

 "But Sica-unnie! I'll make some dinner for us.." Seohyun stood up and pushed Ms. Jung back to her seat. Phew! I thought she'll leave. Seohyun made her way to the kitchen, I wonder if she can cook? Anyways glad Jessica didn't leave.

 Now I'm left with Ms. Jung.

 "Uhm.." Well more awkward than ever. "Sorry.. I didn't expect her to come.." Really I did not! I was really expecting you not her!

 "Yoona.." Ms. Jung touched my arm and slowly rubbed it with her oh so warm hands. "We should leave.." She did circles on my arm then. I just sat silent, what should I say? I'm sweating am I? Darn it. I'm getting tensed! "I-I can't just.." Leave Seohyun here!

 She started pushing herself closer. Oh Ms. Jung.. Not now.. Oh no. "But, Yoona.. It's Sunday today.." I can feel her chest, falling flat on my arm. Ms. Jung! Please not now, Seohy-

 "Yoona! I can use everything right?" Oh sh..

 

 Seohyun shouted from the kitchen. I'm nervous and sweating hell on getting caught and Ms. Jung was steamy kisses on my neck. H-how can I answer?! "Yoong?" Oh no reply Yoona! Or else she'll come to you!

 "A-aah okay s-sure!" I tried to reply, my words are failing worse, damn it. Ms. Jung don't seduce me now, what would Seohyun say if she sees us like this?! She'll freak-out and faint! This is a rated scene!

 "If you don't want to go.. We'll do it here.." Ms. Jung started pulling my shirt. Oh no, oh no. Please Ms. y lady Jung don't do this. Dear heavens, I call for your help and enlighten this super y lady on top of me not to do something so reckless!

 "M-ms. J-Jung.." I can see Jessica's face leaning closer to mine. No! If you start kissing me, how can I resist any longer?! Not your kiss it’s totally inevitable! Inches more.. No it was closer. Jessica's smell, her lips. It's making my eyes cross..

 

 Her lips.. Jessica's lips.

 

 No.

 

 I swayed my head, turning it away. Damn it, I can finally kiss her and I refused?! Well because I hear steps, steps, steps.. I hear steps coming to the living room. Oh Jessica get off me now please. "Ms.. J-Jung.. Se-Seohyun will see u-us.." I whispered to her ears and she slowly obeyed. Ohh..

 She sat lady-like, fixing her hair a bit. I just looked at her, why do I feel like she's angry? "Sit up." She coldly said and I did.

 Now I'm guilty. Indeed this is a day for her yet I cannot fulfill my promise to her.

 

 

 "Yoona.. Sorry.. I quite uhm.. Messed up." Seohyun showed up with a sorry face. I knew it she doesn't know how to cook. I approached her and we went to the kitchen. I took a moment to look back to Ms. Jung, she really looks angry. Sigh.

 

 "S-Seohyun.."

 When I got there everything was fine. She had everything prepared; I wonder what she was cooking. Simply wow. "You know how to cook?" I asked Seohyun, she still looked quite sorry though. "Just a bit.. Taeyeon-unnie taught me some." Wow, Seohyun that's awesome.

 "Cool, so what were you sorry about?" I turned to look around the kitchen, nothing smelled burning. Nothing seemed wrong. Hmmm?

 "Here.. I kinda think it doesn’t taste good."

 Seohyun gave me a bowl filled with white sauce. "Pasta?" I asked her. She nod her head. "White spaghetti, carbonara." She had a spoon on her left hand, she filled it with the white sauce. "Try it, Yoong." She smiled. I shook my head no.

 "I can do it on my own.." I shyly refused. But I need to show her I don't like her the same way, this is the first step. Go Yoona!

 "Hmm.." I took a spoon and tasted it.

 "It's okay! Just a bit salty.." I happily stated. Well it is good, glad Seohyun knows how to cook, uhm me? Well.. I know how to play games. At least, I know something! "Let me try.." Seohyun suddenly fed herself with the spoon I held. Wh-whoa Seohyun-ah! That's indirect kissing! "I guess it's quite salty.." She just laughed. Oh Seohyun.. Didn't you see I used this spoon? People don't share these kinds of stuff.

 "It’s okay.." I smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me. Seohyun's too cute.

 

 "That's so sweet." We both turned to look at who spoke that. Oh no Ms. Jung it’s not what you think! "You two were taking too long in the kitchen so I thought I'll check what's happening.." Ms. Jung approached the stove section. "Cooking pasta?" She turned to Seohyun. "Yep, so stay here for a while more okay, unnie?" Seohyun told my teacher. Ms. Jung smiled, oh so flashy smile. "Sure then."

 

 Afterwards, we ate together. Ms. Jung didn't seem angry anymore. In fact, she seemed to enjoy her conversations with Seohyun, I just happily watch them. Well what to say anyways? They talk in English, I was like.. Alien language? What the hell.. I cannot understand any, so I decided to just stare at two beautiful girls taking and eating.

 "Yoona? She's a nice kid." Ms. Jung looked at me, she said that in English but I kinda understood it, it’s a compliment right?

 "She's not good academically but I believe she's very good at something else." Ms. Jung added a long sentence, so it was hard to translate in my not-so-good at English head. I wonder what she said, she started laughing afterwards. Seohyun laughed as well. What the? Come on you two, I bet you're making fun of me! Sheesh!

 "Yoona's good at playing games.." Seohyun spoke in the language I know. She then hugged my arm. I'm good at games? Just good? I'm a game master Seohyun-ah! Haha! Dream on, Yoona.

 "Just a game addict.." I said and Seohyun smiled. I smiled back.

 "Remember we met at by a game?" Oh that! I smiled as well, Seohyun laid her head on my shoulder. "Of course, playing hide and seek.." I remember it clearly. I just sitting by the park, waiting for my dad who bought me ice cream. Suddenly, Seohyun told me. "Found you!" She thought I was one of her friends and that's how it all started.

 "Then, Yoona's dad bought me ice cream as well.." Seohyun continued the story, Ms. Jung seemed amused I mean.. She's smiling. Or are you faking it? Maybe you're faking that smile, for once you never cared who I am anyways. "Then, Yoona's mom and my mom became friends!" Ms. Jung's still smiling taking a bite from her spagetti, I want to meet your family too. When will that happen anyways? Next life time. Heavens, make me Jessica Jung's soul mate after I die!

 "I see. Hmm.. Yoona's father, I don't see him often?" Oh.. Why are you suddenly asking? "He's working overseas." I answered, that's quite good. You never asked anything about me Ms. Jung.

 "That's heroic. It's hard to be in a foreign country.. All alone. But in times of need, you really need to be brave." Ms. Jung spoke so philosophy like; I bet you're Mona Lisa.

 Wait is she even a philosopher?

 "So, how about Seohyun? Being a star, how many suitors do you get?" Ms. Jung just chuckled, I turned to Seohyun blushing. If Seohyun has many suitors, I wonder Ms. Jung..? Mr. Choi probably,  that sh-t-fashioned teacher..

 "Well.. Too flashy and controversial relationships aren't allowed." Seohyun frowned and looked at me. If relationships aren't allowed, what about us? Oh we aren't. Silly me. Why are possible persons I could have a relationship with aren't allowed? How cruel is my life anyways?!

 "Ohh my, look at Yoona.. She looks like a kid who lost her candy." Wh-what? Ms. Jung you have got to be kidding me. "What's wrong Yoong?" Seohyun turned to ask me. I shook my head left and right. "N-no nothing.." She smiled and I feel Seohyun leaning closer to my cheek. Oh-oh.. Seoh- "Yoona.." No don't! N-not you to-

 Suddenly a fork dropped. Seohyun and I moved away from each other.

 "Sorry, my bad." Ms. Jung dropped her fork.

 "Here, unnie." Seohyun reached out another fork for Jessica. Phew.. I thought Seohyun will suddenly kiss me.

 "Hmm.. Did you know, Taeyeon and Tiffany are in a relationship?" Ms. Jung winked, eh? Ta-Taeyeon? T-Tiffany? Wh-? "Seriously, unnie?!" Seohyun was more shocked than me. Y-you're always with them and you didn't know? "Heh..Kids." Ms. Jung chuckled and nod her head. "I-I didn't know.. I thought they were just.. Too close." Seohyun laid back on her chair, I tried to comfort her. Poor girl, devastated probably sad she's the only single on her group now.

 "So.. I better get going now." Ms. Jung stood up and grabbed her bag. Seohyun stood up suddenly. H-hey? Y-you okay now?

 "I'll ask Taeyeon and Tiffany-unnie myself! I can't believe they didn't tell me!" Seohyun ranted. You-you're mad because they didn't tell you?! "Yoona, I'll be going. I'll visit next time.." She hugged me and I was left with eyes wide open, I mean she left without even anything else left said. Is not telling her about the relationship of her co-members really that such of an issue?

 "So.."

 "Yoona." Ms. Jung snapped and I did regain my composure. "Uhg.. Y-yea?"

 "Let's go?" She brushed my shoulders and I looked up to her oh so beautiful face, Ms. Jung.. Why are you like this? "Okay."

 She sat in my lap and kissed me while her hands played around my head. Here we go again.

 

 


 

Well she's a teacher.. She has an incredible mind that can produce deadly plans that we cannot even make. Deadly plans that gets her what she wants. ~ ~ 

Ohh sheesh enough with my random ramblings! ^^

 

Till next chapter~

 

-choikufu