Sunday Ache 113 (1st half)

The Bad Teacher

 

 

 Missed me? LOL whatever.. Been quite lazy.. I need some energy could you guys share some with me? XD Author-ssi just loves to sleep a lot. 

  Oh yea, can I mention people whom I met during Yuri's birthday celebration? Thank you so much on the praises about this fic lol though I am not a YoonSic shipper.. ♥ Secretives are so friendly to me. I wonder why?

 


 

 

Sunday Ache 113-1st half

 

 

 

 

 Sunday, fair and sunny Sunday has come. Finally, I can relax for a while after the long week of the many school fiasco.

 Wearing dark-tinted sun glasses are convenient on these instances. The sun rays can make you blind, so it's very advisable to wear glasses. Sun rays can 'cause some other eye defects. Then again, people will look at you; judging how you look by wearing sun glasses and your clothes. I guess I'm 6/10 stars though, if I'll judge my appearance.

 Are you a celebrity? Oh no, they say I look like Krystal the idol. Oh no sir and ma'am, I'm not Krystal. I may look like her but we're different. Very much. I'm Ms. Jung.. Ms. Jung.. Ms. Jung. That name, it kinda makes me look old, does it? Crap.

 Walking around the mall, it kind of reminds me of how we both used to do this. Times when being with you was more than enough, times when was nothing but curiosity and a sacred thingy. Times that love had given me a sun glass that had blinded me. Love is the most and overrated of all, I mean people still do it right? These people are wearing it's sun glass of blindness that is. And I'm wearing one now.

 "That looks good on you. Want me to buy that for you?"

 I'm in a middle of my looking if this blazer will look good on me dude. "I can buy it on my own. Thanks." Buzz off, dude. I mean seriously, just because you're labeled handsome once doesn't mean everyone feels the same. "Oh, I'm Vincent Lee. You are?" Airhead. I think I saw you somewhere before though, I'll try and remember later. But still go away, I'm enjoying my Sunday shopping so shoo! Now for that kid.. I wonder where she is.

 "Thank you for coming ma'am come again!" I exited the shop, I bought the blazer. I think it does look good on me, now for a new pair of shorts. "Hey! Can we go out?" The Vincent guy, so persistent. Why so? When clearly I dislike you. Ignore him. "You're pretty, maybe we can go out sometim-" I held up a palm to his face. "My boyfriend." And pointed at my phone. He looked stunned, now go away!

 "Hello?" I brought out my phone. "Hurry up will you!" I went outside the mall. It's Yoona, okay I lied but it was a way to get that guy off my back. Apparently she'll be a bit late but I don't really complain, I just wanted to show her I'm mad so later she'll be all guilty. And that will be quite amusing. Yoona's a nice kid she'll do anything to make it up to me and I sort of appreciate that. And.. I kinda abuse that do I? Who cares, I find her very funny.

 I sat in a coffee shop, I bought a coffee jelly but I won't drink it. I don't like coffee, they make me hyper. I like to keep myself cool and calm, besides water is better. People think you're all classy and rich just because you drink in prestigious coffee shops, wonder why. They should pay more for preservation of water than paying too much on expensive coffee mixed with sack of sugar.

 Wow, I do fit to be a teacher, guess they're quite right.

 I checked my phone again. Yoona's flooding my phone, saying she's lost. How the hell did she got lost in a mall near our school? Damn kid. Yoona's pretty much innocently stupid ,is she?

 I hate waiting but that kid!

 That funny kid who asked the color of my . But that's what made me have an eye for Yoona, she's practically a moron but she's good to be around. It’s a crazy thing that we do every week yet she's my student. Ms. Jung, you're one crazy girl. I know but Yoona is too!

 Besides..

 

 It’s just for a while and..

 She enjoys it too right?

 But I wonder why they call her a loser, just because she doesn't have any friends? I think Yoona's a loyal friend. I hope Yoona somehow fix herself more, she might have a friend or lover if so.

 "J-Jessica!" Oh she's here. Finally, god! Wh-what is she wearing?! Baggy shorts? Tank top? And flip flops? Oh my god Yoona, oh my god. "Sorry I'm late.." You should have apologized for the poor fashion sense instead. I stood up and handed her the coffee jelly, she looked drastically wasted what happen to you? I mean if we're dating you could have dressed up a little. Then bring some flowers or something 'cause your late but no.. So, Yoona's not the romantic-type, she's a kid. Never mind that Jessica, Yoona is Yoona anyways.

 "We better just.. Go." I stood up and looked at our he

ight. She's tall but her personality is so little. Yoona you could have let yourself speak out sometimes. You're a tall post, tell them I'm higher than you, they'll probably fear you. "Okay." She smiled weakly. But if you ask me.. She looks more like Krystal than me.

 Sunday, today I asked her to meet me up in a mall. I had enough meeting in her house and my condo, so I chose a different location. We're heading to the MBC building where TTS will perform live. Since Tiffany, one of the members of TTS also my former college classmate invited me; I came and brought Yoona along. It's Sunday anyways. "You're friends with a celebrity. Cool." Yoona spoke from the passenger seat, she never changes, same old silent head. Short sentences but she's not all shy. I wonder what's wrong with her, Yoona? If you have things to say, better speak up.

 "She's my college best friend."

 "I see, still cool." No improvements. She looked down, playing with her fingers. Do you.. Wanna do something with that.. With me? "Yoona.." I called her attention, though pretty confident; I know I always have it. "Yea?" See?

 "You seem distant. Anything wrong? We're cool with each other right?" Are we? I know you're always the quiet one but I can sense a problem. I mean, when we go out you're never late. Oh no we're not dating but you can't keep your teacher waiting.

 "Yea. I just.. Didn't get enough sleep." I didn't look at her reaction. I was focused on the road. "I played Silent Hill alone." She added. "I like horror games. Though sometimes.. They give me nightmares." I looked at Yoona smiling a bit on me. Though I don't know about this games or hobbies she has, I might as well reply.

 "Is it a good game?" Why even bother Jessica? Maybe I just wanna keep the kid from being bored. "Yes very good, do you wanna play sometimes Ms. Jung?" Uhg. Don't push it kiddo. Still..

 "Some other time.."

 

 Arriving at the MBC building, Tiffany welcomed us and lead us to their dressing room. She looked lovelier than our college days. Tiffany was all stressed and haggard back then. But being a celebrity is so busy and stressful too right? I wonder how she keeps this jolly attitude. What's your secret Fany? Maybe she's in love.

 "Sica! Oh my gosh, I missed you badly!" She hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I miss her too.

 "How's life as a star?" As we broke the hug, she offered me a seat and she sat down as well. "Oh you know.. Very stressful. Yet this is my dream." She laughed with her eye smile, but then I saw her gaze look somewhere else. I realized she was looking at Yoona by my side. "Oh and who might you be? Jessica's girlfriend?" Wha? T-Tiffany you- No she's not.

 "N-no! Silly, she's my student. She loves your group so much so I brought her here.." Stupid Tiffany making such conclusions, now the kid's all blushy and shy.

 Hmm.. Yoona? My girlfriend? I can’t think so.

 "Oh so you're our fan! Nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany of course." She stood up and gave, Yoona a hand shake. Yoona why are you looking at Tiffany like that? Don't tell me you're checking her out?

 "Y-you're so pretty.. Than in the video.. I-I'm Yoona." Oh so you like Tiffany. Is she your type? Eye smiling, duck assed and husky voiced Fany? Why should I even care?

 "Why thank you, Yoona! You need to thank Jessica for tagging you along." Tiffany went back to her seat and looked at me. Why so? Problem with my face?

 "Just.. Kiss Jessica. It's enough of a payment." And then she laughed. "Wae?" Who are you to decide that Ms. Hwang?

 "Hey Sica!" Now I see a blond shorty coming inside the room. It's Taeyeon, Taeyeon the leader of TTS. We became friends because she was Tiffany's friend. Friend? "Hi Taeyeon.. Still no change in height eh?" I . Well she's short. Not far from me but at least I'm still taller.

 "I'm wearing heels. I'm taller than you now.." She stood up with her head held high. I smirked and stood up.

 "Try her, Taeyeon-ah." I grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her closer to me. "Wh-wha? She's not even on her heels?!" Take that Taeyeon! Tiffany and I laughed and Yoona smiled, happy. Yoona you're taller than us all inside the room, now be proud.

 "Well I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you!" As Taeyeon recovered, she gave Yoona a hand shake. "She's the one on the high note.." Yoona whispered to my ear. It kinda felt warmer than usual, Yoona's breathing. "Yep." I replied. "She's Taeyeon Kim, kid leader of TTS. She's a total dork." I introduced her to Yoona. Yoona smiled at Taeyeon.

 "You're amazing, your voice is very good Taeyeon-ssi." Yoona complimented the dork. Well her singing is really good, thats why she's the leader.

 "Why thank you..?"

 "Yoona." Yoona gave her name. I'm happy she's not all quiet and shy anymore. Good.

 "Here take a seat." Taeyeon pulled a chair for Yoona. We all sat, I see Taeyeon whispering something to Tiffany. Hmm..?

 "So what time will you guys perform?" I interrupted. I love blocking these two. Well Taeyeon and Tiffany clearly has something, I'm just not sure. I might ask them later on. "About 10 minutes more." Taeyeon spoke. "I see, so where's the other one?" I asked, well TTS is missing one member, the youngest.

 "She'll be-" Taeyeon paused when the door of our opened. Oh it's the last member, Seohyun. "Hi Seohyun."

 I waved to her as she entered. She gave me a bow and waved her hand, greeting. "Hi Je-" She stopped, Yoona beside me stood up all too sudden. What gives?

 "Yoona?"

 

 "Seohyun!" Yoona rushed over to Seohyun and hugged the girl. The hell? They know each other?

 "Well what do you know, small world." Taeyeon crossed arms. South Korea isn't small, it's really large. You're the small one, Taeyeon.

 Now back to Im Yoona, aren't you enjoying your hug on her too much? Uhg. Let go already. You two make me sick.. "I'm so glad to see you again Seohyun! L-look at you! So beautiful!" I thought you told me I was beautiful? Stupid kid. I played with my hands on my lap, turned my chair to the mirrors. I'm beautiful right? You are Jessica.. But apparently others are 'so beautiful' than you.

 

 What is this? Somehow.. I feel an ache, hearing you call someone else beautiful..

 

 

 


 

 I'll update soon ;)

 Anybody who wants to join our group the MJJA (Ms. Jung Jessist Association) formed by Yoona Im herself? It sounds like rescue team lol Who ever decided on that name is hell of a moron. XD And were giving away Ms. Jung photocards like the main image lol 

 

 

-choikufu