Ms. Adorable J. Jung 120

The Bad Teacher

 

 

I'm back with all my spazzing of IGAB. I promised an update today.. No excuse! >:D

 


 

Ms. Adorable J. Jung 120

 

 

 I'm late. Gotta run, run, run, run! I accidentally slept on Ms. Jung's house last night and now I'm late. She did wake me up but when I got home, our house was locked. Damn it! I forgot my keys inside, and I had to wait for my mom to come home. Yeah she scolded me, told me I shouldn't sleep in the arcade. I did not mom! One day, you'll see I'll change. And when I do, heh! Like that will happen, Yoona.

 Okay I opened the door of our classroom.

 "I'm sorry I'm late.." I gave a 180 bow. Apologizing to my teacher, Mr. Sung. My classmates didn't seem to laugh like they're suppose to though?

 As I stood up. "Uh.." I guess I was in the wrong classroom. "Heh.. S-sorry.. Wrong classroom." I slowly closed their door, darn it! That was super embarrassing! I heard their class laugh, ugh. Who wouldn't laugh at that anyways? Is this another bad day? Everyday is almost bad and unlucky for me. Sigh.

 I got to our classroom, the right one okay! I entered and apologized for being late. Mr. Sung just looked at me stern and said, "You never change, Yoona.." I quietly retreated to my seat, my classmates? They were laughing of course. Was it funny? What's so funny about me being late? I'm always the comedian. Oh yeah.. Damn it.

 As our classes resumed, I never listened to any subjects. I usually don't anyways, I just look at the board or somewhere up and wait for lunch to come. Boring.. Always. Just focus your mind on something else that way you won't even notice the time. Hmm.. I'll imagine myself dancing with Sadako. Hweeew, that's scary! I mean I imagined her dancing I 'whip my hair' damn it. How the hell would she dance when Sadako has a freakin' amount of hair?!

 Now see? It's already lunch time. Yey, happiness! I rushed to my reachable heaven, food. And when I got there typical, I had a table all for myself. I got my lunch and I remembered the cafeteria lady who's a fan of Seohyun, I should have asked Seohyun's signature! Damn it. The lady just smiled at me, actually she added my portions. Wow! She still believes I'm a friend of Seohyun? Kekek~

 I ate alone once again, yey. Nothing much to do anyways, I wonder if she's eating? Who else! Ms. Jung of course.. Every day I think if she eats well. And every day I dream of the day that she'll love me too. Okay, Yoona.. It's a dream; it's what it is and what it'll always be. Yesterday was quite dramatic for me that is, but I was kinda used to it though. I mean I know we were nothing, now I'm just hoping she'll be happy always. And I'll try to give that to her though it hurts, even if it’s sick and masochistic. Heh..

 As I walked down to the hallway I saw Ms. Jung giving a bow to the principal, I quickly hid by the corner. I wonder what's up.

 "Ms. Jung, you know school rules.." The principal spoke, what does he mean?

 "I'm terribly sorry, sir." It's her voice.

 "Well, next time okay?" It's the fat principal again.

 "Yes sir, I'm sorry for being late.." W-what? She's late? But she woke up and went to school early, after I left? I mean how? Oh no, is it my fault? I should have watched her, she could have fallen asleep on her tub! Or her sofa? Or on the floor?!

 "Hey.." Eh? I turned to lo- Oh my gosh! "M-Ms. Juung!" Ms. Jung!

 "Were you listening?" I simply nod my head.

 "Uhg.. Darn it being a teacher ." She complained, wow. T-this is the first. She sat down on the floor beside me and I just looked at her with a surprised expression. Ms. Jung never sits down on the floor of the hallways!? We looked at each other and she glared at me.

 "Yah! Look at what you did!" She mildly shouted and pushed me. I noticed a red spot on her lower lips, I guess.. It bleed.

 "S-sorry.." I'm so sorry! I was not myself last night! Really.

 "The teachers teased me, telling me my boyfriend is a sadist. You could have bit me somewhere else you know? Not in.. Visible places."  Eeh.. I gave her a 90 degrees bow. "I'm so sorry!"

 "Oh forget it.. Vampire, Yoona." V-vampire? That's better than a loser. Keke! She sighed. I did the same. Geez, now I'm so guilty. Damn it Yoona! Anyways.. Change the mood. Speak up, oh don't fail on me stupid mouth!

 "Y-you were late? B-but you uhh.." I asked her and she rested her head on my shoulder. "I fell asleep on my tub.. I kinda got carried away.." What?! I knew it! Darn it.

 "Wh- I should have stayed and watched over you!" I said and she chuckled a bit, and still her head was on my shoulder. "I knew y-you'd fell asleep if I-I.. Uhh.. Left you.." I said and she looked at me. I didn't look back though, I just stared at the wall in front of us. If I look, I might die from her captivating looks.

 "You-you are a s-sleepy head after all.." I said while she's still staring at me I guess. Stop that Ms. Jung.. I'm sweating.

 "Then why did you left me?" She said resting her head on my shoulder once again. "B-because.. I overslept, r-remember?" I did! That's why I hurried to leave or I'll be late.

 "You're still late. Mr. Sung told the whole faculty.. Complaining about your tardiness." Wh-what! That bald head! How dare he? Fck him, that's why he doesn’t have hair. "Fck that bald he-" Oh ouh.. I slipped. I quickly put a hand on my mouth to stop it. No you! You had caused enough damage to my life!

 Back to Ms. Jung, she's laughing. "That baldy! Always thinking being on time is essential, time crap my ." Suddenly Ms. Jung hugged my arm, tight. "Damn those teachers!" She said, what the? What's into you? You're a teacher Ms. Jung!

 "Have you eaten lunch, Yoona?" Asked the teacher insulting teachers.

 "I-I uh-" Without even asking me, she grabbed me up and dragged me down stairs. "M-Ms. Jung?" I asked her while she took me to the cafeteria.

 "What do you want?" Ms. Jung asked me, there weren't many students there.. As lunch break was almost finished. I kinda feel uncomfortable.. "Ms.. Jung I.." Before I can even say something she already bought me a tray of lunch. Am-Am I eating again?

 "Well let's eat Yoona!" I-I ugh.. Ms. Jung are you okay?

 "Come on.. Eat up. Even if you're late on my class it's okay.. I'll be late too anyways." She smiled, oh my gosh. It's so cute. This side of her, I totally love it. So I started eating too, but I can't get that smile off my head. She's just too adorable. Ms. Jung, your making me fall for you deeper. "Tell me Yoona, do you listen to, morning classes?" She asked and I didn't speak as my mouth was full. I just shook my head left and right.

 "See? And Mr. Sung demands punctuality in the morning? That baldy! His students don’t even learn." I agree. Everyone in class just wants to sleep. "I suggest he allow his students a fair excuse if they're late. If students get enough sleep, they won't be so inattentive in class." She suggested. I know what you mean there baby. But!

 "B-but if your teacher is a bald head perfectionist, you'd sleep awake.." I said and she put her hand on , laughing. Now she's coughing.. Be more careful! "H-hey.." I gave her a glass of water and she hurriedly drank it. "Bald head perfectionist? You got that right!" She smiled again. So beautiful, Ms. Jung let me take you home and cuddle you every night?

 "One thing I like about this school though? Is the food." She said as she cutely took a spoon full of her lunch. I agree there. "It's very nice." She drank water and stood up.

 "We better go, Yoona.. We're both late for my class." She chuckled. Never knew you have this kind of self, it's so.. Adorable.

 "Ms. Jung.." Ms. Jung.. I love this.

 "Yea?"

 "S-sorry for the w-wound.. On your lip." I apologized as I followed her. She looked back to me and smiled. "It's okay, last night sadist Yoona is hot." And winked.

 Oh sh-t. I'm so.. Toot. Now.

 She really wants it in a rough way, oh Ms. Jung.

 We walked together down the hallway together and we entered the classroom together.

 "Sorry I'm late class, I ate lunch. Yoona here.." I gave a bow to Ms. Jung, of course I was late. "Sorr-"

 "Thank you, for accompanying me." She gave me a bow as well. Oh my, Ms. Jung n-no.. Jessica. I blushed at this. Damn it, why do you have to be oh so gushy, lovely, super y and cute today? I ran to my desk. I really did, as in! Darn it! Now my classmates will know I like you.

 

 As I went home, that smile was still glued to my head. I can't get over it! Ms. Jung.. I've come to the point that I really love you so much. I want that side of you, I wanna know more of you. I just.. Uhg! Jessica Jung!

 I stare up the ceiling. Yoona, you're madly crazily in love with your adorable, cute, hot, beautiful and y English teacher. I can't contain!

 And suddenly my phone rang.. It's Seohyun..?

 

 Yoona! How are you? Sorry last time.. Taeyeon and Tiffany unnies confirmed it! Omo. They didn't tell me.. Anyways, I miss you. ~~ <3

 

  Maybe it's time I tell Seohyun who I love. I need to tell her as well, I don't want to hide things from her. She's my best friend, she'll understand.

 

 Kekek! Cool, Tae-Ny!? When can we go out  again, Hyunnie? ^    ^v

 

 I'll tell her, personally. Go Yoona!

 

 


This is one of my favorite chapters for this fic buuutt...

Poor Hyunnie.. My OTP is going to be crushed. I can't take this! TT TT  But.. To end my suffering.. I made a special one shot for them. Will you guys check it out for me? :3 PLEASUUUU! It's jus a one shot but if you guys read and comment on it, I really am thankful!

"Spring Secret" : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/355929/spring-secret-seohyun-yoona-yoonhyun

 

And for this fic, I'll update soon! Do tell me how you guys think so far ;)

 

-choikufu