Keeping His Promises

He'll Always be my Protector

 

I excused myself and went to the girl’s room. When I went inside, I saw a  very pretty girl and she’s putting on her make-up.

 

“Hi there!”, I greeted and smiled. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I was actually a bit annoyed! I was being approachable! After a few minutes, she went out the CR so I followed her. As I was following her, SHE TRIPPED! Omo, it was a shame! But lucky for her, a guy offered his hand and helped her. I can’t see the guy ‘cause there’s too much people near her (laughing). The guy is such a gentleman. But when the girl stood up, she suddenly kissed the guy on his lips and then went away!! That is surprising but what made me more surprised is that—THE GUY IS MY BOYFRIEND! I ran towards him without second thoughts. He was surprised when he saw me.

 

“Yah! Jeulsoo-ah. Why are you here? Are you stalking me?!”, he asked while rubbing his lips with his palm.

 

“Sooyoung brought me here.” , I stared at him angrily. He didn’t even bother asking me what I felt when I saw him and a girl kissing. GAAAAAAHH!! He just kept on rubbing his lips while staring at me.

 

“Have you seen the whole thing?”, he asked, raising an eyebrow. Still rubbing the heck out of his lips.

 

“STOP RUBBING YOUR LIPS! IT’S ANNOYING!!”

 

“Yuck! I can still feel her lips!”

 

“And so? What will I do?”, I raised an eyebrow. He leaned in to me, causing our faces to become closer, SO MUCH CLOSER. Then he closed his eyes and kissed me. It was so long before he let go.

 

“There…..I’m okay now.”, he said, followed with a smile.

 

“Okay, I’ll go to our table now.” As I turn around, I bumped into someone and – OH MY GOSH! He spilled his drink on my tee!

 

“Hey! Look at where you’re going!”, Heechul yelled.

 

“I’m s-sorry….”, the guy bowed his head several times. Heechul just stared intensely at him. The guy freaked out and ran as fast as he could. I turned around and faced him. He held my shoulders and looked at my T-Shirt. “Yuck! You’re all wet! And please….. Don’t wear white when you’re going to places like this. Look at yourself now! Aiish….. everyone can see your pink bra underneath.”, he rolled his eyes.

 

“ert…”, I whispered. He pulled me behind him and covered my body while we’re walking towards me and Sungmin’s table. Fortunately, Sungmin saw me behind Heechul. So, he stood up and came to us. “What happened to Jeulsoo?”

 

Heechul raised an eyebrow, holding my arm tighter, “You don’t care! Who are you?!”

 

“Yah!” I slapped his arm lightly.” Why are you being such a jerk?! Be polite, okay? So, he is Lee Sungmin, Sooyoung’s cousin. Sungmin, he is Kim Heechul, my boyfriend.”

 

“Ah…. So you’re Heechul.”, he said then smiled.

 

“Why are you being so nice? Are you gay?!”, he raised a brow again. I WANNA KICK HIM RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT. He’s being so childish…….again.

 

“Here…..Thank goodness I have my coat with me.” He took off his coat and helped me wear it.

 

“Thanks, Ming!” Oh goodness gracious, why did I call him ‘MING’? He might think that I’m trying hard to be close to him. Aiish…

 

“Anytime..”, he smiled again.”….Just keep smiling Jeulsoo,. That makes me feel better.”

 

“Yah! Her boyfriend’s still here! Let’s go to our table there now, Jeulsoo..”, he said then pulled my hand.

 

“Wait! Is it okay, if I leave you here, Sungmin?”, I asked Sungmin. He just half-smiled.

 

“Don’t mind him…Let’s go there..”, he pulled me. When we were on our way to their table, guys started staring at me.. Or maybe at the small part of my T-shirt that is left uncovered by Ming’s coat. Heechul tightened his grip on my hand, and then he pushed me behind him. “Yah! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?! erts?! This girl is my Girlfriend!”, he pointed at the guys.

 

“But…Can I… taste her?”, one of the guys said, then came closer to me.

 

“Hey! You wanna die?!” He covered me and whispered something on my ear, “Go away”

 

“B-but… what if….”

“I SAID GO AWAY!”, that made me froze. I never heard him like that before. So I did what he said. I went to their table and I saw Siwon and their other friends there. Oh gosh I never thought that my clumsiness will lead to this.

 

“Jeulsoo-sshi, sit here.”, Siwon said, offering the space on his right. I sat beside him. I was looking at Heechul and those bad s. What if he’d get beaten up?! I’m starting to shiver.

 

“Hey, Jeulsoo… why are you shaking?”, Siwon asked.

 

“Heechul’s………”

 

“AHH!” ---- I looked at Heechul’s direction and he was lying on the floor. I ran towards him and knelt down. I placed his head on my lap. His nose is bleeding. OH ! NOT MY BOYFRIEND! Then something fell on my side. And it’s one of the bad guys! Who knocked him down? I looked up and saw Sungmin handling those four guys by himself. BY HIMSELF?! I turned my attention to my boyfriend. “Aiish… Chullie, look at yourself! Tsk! I knew this would happen!”, I said while wiping his nose with my hankie.

 

“Can’t you see? I got beaten up…. B-because—“

 

“Of me? So you’re regretting what you did?”, I looked at him in the eye.

 

“I just kept my promise. No one’s gonna lay a finger on you or else—“, his eyes are narrowing. I can’t help but chuckle. He pinched my right cheek. “Stand up already! Let’s go to your table now.” I helped him stood up and led him to their table. Honestly, I forgot all about Sungmin.

 

“Yah, I’ll go somewhere.” He stood up.

 

“Where are you going?!” Don’t tell me he’s not contented with the punches he received.

 

“I’m gonna thank that little guy.”, he pointed Sungmin.

 

I smiled and said, “Don’t be rude. Be polite to him!”

 

He went to Sungmin. I followed him to make sure that he won’t do anything wrong. I saw him shaking hands with Sungmin. I. Am. So. Happy with what Heechul is doing. He’s becoming more sociable now and I like that =)