Park Jungsoo-- MUST DIE!!

He'll Always be my Protector

 

She bumped into Park Jungsoo (her long-time crush).

 

“Yah! Now you stained my shirt with your back!Tsk!”, Jungsoo shouted in Eunseul’s face. And then he bumped her and went away. I can see that Eunseul is hurt. And I’m telling you no one can hurt my bestfriends or else…….

 

“YAH! YOU JERK!!”, I yelled. Jungsoo stopped, turned around, and then looked at us. Uh-oh, too much braveness Jeulsoo, too much braveness.

 

“Who said that?”, he asked with mad eyes. Oh sh*t, Jeulsoo. What the heck did you just do?! You called a ‘Popular guy in school, with tons of fans’ a JERK? Good job. Now I’m just waiting for his fans to start beating me up….. But he’s really a jerk.. Am I right? So no need to be afraid.

 

“I SAID THAT!”, I tried to look brave. Eunseul hid behind me. “Why? Is there a problem? I’m just telling the truth! You know, I have a tip for you to gain more fans; try spending much more time trying to fix your attitude than fixing your hair. That will work. Promise!”, and then I flashed a fake smile.

 

Eunseul squeezed my shoulder then whispered, “ Yah.. You don’t know what you’re doing! Stop it already! Apologize to him!”

 

“Y-yah! I’m not doing that!”, I said then looked at Jungsoo, who is now going closer to me.

 

“Hey! How dare you say such things to me? Huh?”, he took a look at my face. “Tsk! You’re cute… You want me to take you to paradise?.. At my room, this night?”, he smirked then held my wrist tightly and started pulling me and forcing me to go with him.

 

“Oh c’mon, many girls are begging for this. But you’re lucky I’m the one who asked for you. You should be glad!”, he said while pulling me. I am trying MY VERY BEST TO ESCAPE FROM HIS VERY TIGHT GRIP. “Yah! GET OFF ME!! !!”

 

“Jeulsoo- ah! Wait for me, okay?”, Eunseul said then ran away.

 

“Eunseul, Please!! Hurry!!”

 

“Aww… I can see you’re scared, cutie. Never been touched?”, he started kissing my cheeks. Oh Gosh, I feel dirty and horrible that very moment! My cheeks were never made to be kissed by some RANDOM GUYS!!!! I tried my best to escape from him.

 

“STOP IT!! HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPP!!!”

 

‘THUG!’ Jungsoo fell on the ground. I was devastated.I thought I’d lost my dignity that time. Eunseul rushed towards me then I hugged her. She took me to Heechul who’s standing there. Wait, Heechul’s there……. Who took care of Jungsoo? But I have no time to think of that right now. I looked at my Hee then he suddenly hugged me.

 

“I am very very sorry for not saving you too early. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”, he hugged me tighter like he never wanted to let me go again.. I think he noticed that I started crying again because he became quiet. And then he grabbed my shoulders.

 

“Did……. he do…….. something….. TO YOU?!”, he held my shoulders tighter, which hurt me a bit.

 

“He… kissed….”, I tried to stop crying but by just thinking of what happened, I feel dirty.

 

“HE WHAT?!”

 

“He kissed me! He was forcing me to go with him!” His eyes became very intense. His sight darkened and he rushed to Jungsoo’s direction then  HE PUNCHED HIM SO HARD! I saw Siwon and Sungmin there also. I looked at Jungsoo and his face is almost covered with blood!!

 

“EUNSEUL!! DO SOMETHING!!”, I pulled her arm.

 

“B-but…”, before she could finish what she’s saying, the Principal came. Me and Eunseul just looked at them having a talk. After the long talk, the Principal went away followed by Jungsoo and—HEECHUL?! My boyfriend’s being sent to the Principal’s Office because of me!!

 

“Are you okay, Jeulsoo?”, Sungmin came running to me.

 

“No.”, I answered frankly.

 

“That guy must learn his lesson!”, Siwon said.

 

“Thank God there’s no much people here in the garden. No one’s able to help Jungsoo and better, because there’s no fangirls who saw the incident or we’re all DEAD!”, Eunseul tried to look at the positive side.

 

“Ahm…. So, it’s already late. I have to go.. Wait, Eunseul, I believe we’re neighbors, would you mind if I take you home?”, Siwon asked.

 

“Okay. Are you fine now, Jeulsoo?”, Eunseul asked.

 

“Yah…. Don’t worry about me.”, I answered.

 

“Jeulsoo, just tell me who to beat up and oppa will come into the rescue without second thoughts!”, Siwon said with his ShiBrows furrowed. That made me feel a bit better.  So I smiled and thanked him.

 

“And thanks again Sungmin. You’re always there to help me. I’m so lucky to have you as my friend.”, I told him. He looked at me and said, “I’ll never get tire of it, Jeulsoo… Never.” Then he hugged me. At that moment, I felt very safe. And I don’t know why.

 

“We’ll be going now. Take care Jeulsoo.”, Siwon said then tapped my shoulder.

 

“TAKE CARE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SUNGMIN!!”, Eunseul shouted as they were walking away from us. I really wanna zip most of the time.