My Crazy Bestfriend

He'll Always be my Protector

 

From:Sooyoung

            “Hey!Did’ya missed me?! Africa’s great! Wish you’re there with me =( .By the way, I’m home now. I arrived this morning and I’m with my cousin. Come over here! Let’s party!!”

 

             I am so glad that she already arrived. I SO MISS MY BESTFRIEND. I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath and go to Sooyoung’s house but I forgot, we’re scheduled to go to the church today—And I told Sooyoung that I’m going to her house in 30 minutes.GAAH! Pabo! Pabo! 

After taking a bath, my phone began ringing. “Hello?”

 

“HEY! ARE YOU GOING?!” That almost broke my eardrums. Sooyoung is really noisy and is a blabbermouth.

 

“We’re going to the church.Ah!Just come with us!” I still asked her even if I know she can’t because she and Heechul are really….How do I put this? Ahm…they’re not so close.

 

“I can’t! My cousin’s here!”, she said.

 

“And so?”

 

“I’m in-charge of him.” Sooyoung?!In-charge of someone?! NO WAY!!   

 

“How old is your cousin? Can’t he take care of himself?!” I’m being pissed.

 

“Hello?! He’s new here! He grew up on the States!”

 

“And so? Will something happen to him inside your house?! Leave him alone there!!”

 

“Are you kidding me? My mom will kill me!” What is so special with that cousin of hers that he can’t take care of himself?

 

“Fine…Wait for me,okay?After the mass I’ll go there”

 

“Is your boyfriend coming with you?”, her voice lowered.

 

“I think Heechul’s not interested”

 

“Thank Goodness! I’ll wait for you!Bye!!Make sure your boyfriend’s not coming with you,okay?Bye!” *Sigh* When will they stop hating each other?! I tied my hair and after that, I heard a knock on my door. It was my dad. He said Heechul’s already there so I rushed downstairs to see him. As I was walking down the stairs, I can see him sitting on the couch. He is so Perfect.

 

“Yah! Are you just gonna stare at me the whole day? Hurry up!” I recovered from my unconsciousness.”Ah! Yes! Right! Let’s go!”, I said then grabbed his hand. We went outside and headed to his car.

 

“You are so weird.”, he told me.

 

“That’s why you like me.”

 

“You’re dreaming.” He opened the car door for me to enter. “Thanks!”

 

He started the engine and started driving. We were quiet.Suddenly,I remembered Sooyoung. ‘Ahmm…By the way,Sooyoung just arrived. She said Africa’s great! And then she added that it would be more fun if I’m with her.”, I looked at him. But he did not react. It seems like he’s not listening. So I yelled, “YAH!I’M TALKING TO YOU! Sooyoung just arrived!!” He still did not look at me but he replied, “You don’t have to say it several times. I heard it already.”

 

I pouted and repeated,”So,she said that it had been more fun if I’m with her.”

 

“What do you want me to say? I said I heard it already.”

 

I just want him to say ‘You’ll be happier if you’re with me celebrating our 2nd anniversary than sight-seeing on those wild animals with your wild bestfriend on Africa.’ But words didn’t came out from his mouth. Not even a single word from that statement.

 

“We’re here.’, he said after stepping on the brake.

 

“I know”, I told him and then went out of his car. I went straight inside the church and did not bother waiting for him.

 

“Yah!Why did you leave me?”

 

“Don’t talk to me”, I said, without looking at him then pouted.

 

“Why are you pouting like that? Don’t tell me you’re mad at me? AGAIN?” Good  thing he knows. I thought he’d be oblivious again.

 

“I’m just annoyed.” I kept on ignoring him.

 

“..At me?” He leaned in and tilted his head. He’s bringing his face close to mine and looked at me intensely. Please don’t tease me in this kind of place. Our faces are so close to one another at that time. And I still know that we’re inside the church.

 

“Do you want a kiss of apology?” I just ignored him. He chuckled and was about to give me a kiss when the mass started. DARN! Why do these things keep on happening when we’re about to kiss?! Aiiisshh… I remembered the first time he kissed me.