Kim Eunseul

He'll Always be my Protector

 

                She’s Kim Eunseul and she and Sooyoung really go well. They’re both loud, that’s the main reason. And the first time we met was very epic. It was because of a misunderstanding. This is what happened:

 

                She was a transferee and I saw her wandering around the school, like she’s looking for someone. I was sitting at a bench that time and I’m not doing anything so I just watched her. She talked to a girl and bowed 90 degrees after. She continued wandering and looking around. She talked to someone again and I was in FULL SHOCK when the guy she’s talking to—POINTED ME! My eyes widened and my brows furrowed. She ran towards me and blurted out, “YAH!! THEY DID NOT TELL ME THAT GIRL STUDENTS HERE LIKE LESBIANS! EEW!”

 

I. Was. Clueless to what she’s saying.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You’re the no.1 boyfriend here, or I mean GIRL-friend of the girls here? As in majority of the girls here would like to date you?!” What the heck?! I’m really confused. WHAT?! GIRLS LIKE ME?! Oh come on. There are may es here and they would prefer to be seen being kissed in the hallway than talking to me. I think this girl has a screw loose or something.

 

“Miss, girls don’t like to go out with me and I don’t like dating girls too. I hope that’s clear. May I know your name?”, I said, to clear things up. She just stared at me with blank expression.

 

“Miss?”

 

“I’m Kim Eunseul, I’m a transferee….”, she answered but still, poker face.

 

“I’m Park Jeulsoo.”

 

“PARK JEULSOO?!”, she yelled with wide eyes. It’s like she can’t believe that my name is Park Jeulsoo.

 

“W-why?”, I was really clueless.

 

“I am looking for Park Jungsoo!!”            

 

Oh, now I understand! She’s looking for the Kingka in our school. Park Jungsoo, a varsity player, a rich guy, has y hair, has abs, fair complexion, kissable lips, fails his classes, a playboy, and full of air on his head. I really don’t know why girls like him. What’s with his abdominal muscles?! Does it really count?!

 

“So, you’re looking for the school’s Kingka! Not me!”, I said then sighed.

 

“Got it! The boy pointed you! Maybe he heard ‘Jeulsoo’ not ‘Jungsoo’. Your names sure rhyme! I’m sorry for yelling at you a while ago! Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae!”, she bowed 90 degrees again and again.

 

And after that incident, we started hanging out.

 

========

 

“DISMISSAL!”, Eunseul shouted with her 2 hands up.

 

“C’mon, let’s go to the cafeteria.”

 

“KAJA!!”, she said then stood up from her chair. She’s really very energetic.

 

“Wait, there’s someone on the door.. And I think I know who he wants.”

 

 Eunseul looked at the door, then rolled her eyes. Jongwoon was there, standing, holding a rose. Almost everyday, he’ll wait for Eunseul. And I think Eunseul’s already annoyed.

 

“Him again?!”, Eunseul whispered loudly.

 

“Yah.. Don’t be like that! The guy likes you! Go give him a chance! You don’t even know him much yet!’, I whispered back.

 

She sighed. Yes! I think she’s ready to give Jongwoon now a chance! At last! So she went towards Jongwoon.

 

“Yah! Jongwoon- ah! Why are you here again?!”, she asked with her two hands on her pockets.

 

Oh, I guess she’s not doing it anyway. Aiish.. this crazy girl. She can’t see how much Jongwoon is being hurt. In fact, she’s doing that to him everyday! I really pity the guy.

 

“Eunseul, would you go out with me this time?”, Jongwoon asked in a low voice, giving Eunseul the rose.

 

“No. I don’t like you. Go away. Find another girl.”, she said, without even thinking if it will hurt. Then she declined the rose. Jongwoon lowered his head then ran away. I ran after him.

 

“Jongwoon! Wait!”, I shouted, catching my breath. Fortunately, he stopped then turned around.

 

“Wae? Does she missed something? Say it.. I’m ready…” I really pity this guy. Imagine, he always receives rejection from Eunseul everyday but then he doesn’t give up. Sometimes I’m thinking, what would it be like if Heechul’s like him? =)) I really can’t imagine.

 

“No Jongwoon.. She likes you… But you kind of… getting on her nerves already…”, I tried to be careful with my words.

 

“R-really?!... B-but.. Why is she always irritated at me?”, he asked.

 

“Because you’re always waiting for her everyday. And you’re always giving her stuffs. EVERYDAY! You know, rumors can spread quickly.”, I explained then smiled at him.

 

“R-really?”, he asked in an unsure tone.

 

“Yes… Just don’t do that again, okay? I’ll tell you when to make your move, is that okay?”, I told him.

 

“Thank you very much Jeulsoo!!”

 

“Yah! Jeulsoo! Come here!”

 

“Oh, she’s going here.. Go now! Bye!”, I told Jongwoon quickly. Luckily, Eunseul did not overhear our conversation or I’ll get scolded.

“What did you two talked about?”, she asked with her arms crossed.

 

“It’s none of your business…. And you’re not included on our topic.”, I clarified then started walking.

 

“Make sure you did not talk about me, huh?”, she followed me then started walking backwards. But then—BUMP! When she turned around, her eyes widened then her face became really red.