The Cutest Creature Ever

He'll Always be my Protector

 

Oh my, I forgot all about Sooyoung! She’s been waiting for me! I went inside my car as quick as I can and drove off to Sooyoung’s. Hopefully, I arrived within just ten minutes. Sooyoung’s in front of their house when I arrived, she must’ve become impatient! Haha! She knocked on the window of my car.

 

“Yah! Come out now! We’ve been waiting for you!”, she said, irritated. Uh- oh.

“Uh… Sorry I’m late…” I came out of my car and went beside her. “So, let’s start the parteehh!!”

 

“Let’s go out!”, she yelled.

 

“I thought we’ll party here….and…. Can’t we just go in?”, I told her. Because we can’t yell at each other OUTSIDE their house. That’s insane. So we went inside their house. I sat on the couch then she ran to the staircase.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?”, I asked her.

 

“I’ll go get my camera and I’ll show you the pictures we took on Africa.”, she said then giggled.

 

“We?! You’re with someone? You already have a BOYFRIEND?!!”, I asked with widened eyes. She rolled her eyes and put her right hand on her waist, “Duhh….I told you I’m with my cousin.” Oh darn. Why did I forgot that easily?

 

“oh…hehe.. I forgot. By the way, where’s that cousin of yours?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“maybe he’s in the CR. Just wait for me, okay?”, she said then ran upstairs. *Sigh* I hope we’ll just party here.. I already told Heechul that we won’t go out. I stood up to get some water when I heard a voice. “Ahmm.. Would you care to have some drink?” I turned around then he smiled at me. That smile that I’ve never seen before. That angelic smile.

 

“Hi, I’m Park Jeulsoo.” I was still not blinking because of too much amazement. I never saw such an angelic face before. He chuckled and offered his hand for a handshake.

 

“I’m—“

 

“Hey! Here are  the pictures! Ah! By the way Jeulsoo, he’s my cousin, Sungmin.” I looked at him and smiled, “Nice to meet you, Sungmin!” He chuckled. HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I want to pinch his cheeks and squeeze him. What a sweetheart.

 

“Your cousin’s so cute!”, I told Sooyoung.

 

“Jeulsoo, you’re like the 1,678,989th person who told him that he’s cute.” WOW. Is that so? I looked at Sungmin because of too much adoration. He just smiled and lowered his head. Sooyoung grabbed my hand and dragged me on the couch. She her laptop and then we started looking at the pictures. When we were on the halfway end of the pictures, I saw a very precious picture of Sungmin. Sooyoung said it was stolen.

 

“He was sleeping so deep so I took a picture of him! Kyeooopptaaaa!!”, she giggled. Sungmin begged Sooyoung to go to the next picture already. He’s turning red.. as in RED AS A TOMATO!

 

“Yah…stop looking at my picture already.. It’s embarrassing..”, he said while pulling Sooyoung’s arm, still blushing.

 

“Fine! You’re gonna cry already! Hahahaha!”, she more.

 

I whispered to Sooyoung that I want a copy of that picture because of SUPER ADORATION. I’m like a teenager who’s crushing on a celebrity. She stared at me, narrowing her eyes. She doubts me.

 

“Yah! What are you thinking?! I love my boyfriend!”, I slapped her arm lightly.

 

“Oh really? I know if you have a crush on someone.”

 

“I swear!” Oh goodness gracious, we’re not supposed to argue about this thing in front of Sungmin. It’s kinda humiliating.

 

“Fine… So… LET’S GO OUT AND PARTY!!”, she grabbed my hand for me to stand up then she started dancing.

 

“Wait, wait, wait! How about Sungmin?”, I looked at him.

 

“I have no choice. I’m coming with you.”, he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“So, are we clear now?1 Come on!!”, she started pulling my arm. So, I decided to go with her plan. Aiish, I told Heechul we’ll party at her house. I told them to use my car and I’ll be the one who’s driving. But Sungmin told me to leave the driver job to him. “It would be dangerous for you to drive on highways. I’ll be the one who’s driving.”

 

“B-but.. is it okay for you?”, I asked him.

 

“Of course it’s okay for him! Come on now! You’re making me wait!”, Sooyoung started whining.

 

                       We arrived at the bar about 7pm. There were many partygoers dancing there.” IT’S GONNA BE WILD!!”, Sooyoung screamed while raising her two hands. She grabbed my hand and offered me to dance. I said I’ll just sit there with Sungmin. So she has nothing to do.

 

“How did you two became cousins?! You have no similarities! AT ALL! You are so different from her!”

 

He smiled as a response. He looked around and then looked back at me. “By the way, you already have a boyfriend? I heard you and Sooyoung talking about him a while ago.”

 

“Yes, in fact we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary yesterday.”, I said then I randomly smiled. Whenever my Heechul comes to my mind, I can’t help but… SMILE.

“I can see it in your eyes. You’re happy with him, right?”, he asked.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am.”