Meet my Heechul

He'll Always be my Protector

 

 

                   My name is Park Jeulsoo and I have a one-of-a-kind boyfriend. He isn’t Kingka or an international model, or a very rich guy. But for me, he’s  the best boyfriend I can have. I did not intend to fall for him but fate….this thing, the reason for all of my SUFFERINGS….I didn’t know it can cause me too much HAPPINESS too.

                Oh by the way, it’s our 2nd Anniversary today and he still hasn’t called. What the heck is wrong again with that guy?! I decided to just call him first but before  I could reach for my phone, it suddenly rang and I saw his name flashing there

                                      

                                      A call from…..

                                          “KIM HEECHUL”

                 

 At last!”AAHHH!!!”,I screamed .I jumped for joy and kissed my phone many times before answering his call.

 

“Yah!Why does it took so long for you to answer?!”.Okay,I can sense that he’s irritated again.

 

“What do you want?” I pretended that I don’t know anything.

 

“Jeulsoo-ah….”

 

“Happy second anniversary,Oppa”,I chuckled and I can hear him giggling on the other line.

 

“Go at my aunt’s restaurant later. 8 pm.SHARP!!”.Oh,so did he made a surprise for me?

 

“Are we going to celebrate there?”, I asked, blushing.

 

“JUST GO,OKAY?!!”..Ohh…Maybe not. He can be really moody sometimes and in our relationship, you can’t tell if who’s the girl. He’s more moody than me, more picky, more stylish..etc.

 

“Fine……wait! Can’t you just pick me up here?!”

 

“I’m busy. COME THERE OKAY?!!YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU WONT COME!”

 

“Why are you yelling?!”. Arguing is very common on our relationship. A day can’t pass without us arguing like children. AND IM TELLING YOU 70 % WAS HIS FAULT and only 30% was mine……but not everytime =)

 

 “Aiish….Come there,okay?Bye!”

“I Love You..” But after I said those three words, he ended the call. I just sighed and was about to throw my phone on my bed when I received a text message. I pouted and read it.

 

From: My Hee =)

           “I Love You Too =)”

 

He makes my heart explode in everything he does. Even though we’ve been together for two years now, it feels like everyday is the day when we first met.. He is my EVERYTHING.

 

[His aunt’s restaurant (7:58 pm)]

 

                    Okay, so I arrived 2 minutes earlier.Wow,is he really trying to fool with me? The place was dark! But O trust my Heechul,he can’t do those things to me.So,I texted him and asked him if he’ll postpone our “date” (I think) but he did not reply. So I just yelled-------

                     

                             “KIM HEECHUL!!!”

                      

                    Then the lights went on. I looked around and I saw his bestfriend,Siwon.Choi Siwon.I was surprised at first but I tried to remain calm. He held my hand and accompanied me. I think he’s going to bring me somewhere.

 

“Ahm…Shiwon,where are you gonna take me?” I’m little confused but I’ll leave it all to him because I trust him very very much.

 

“Hey…where are you gonna take me?” I asked again but he just  replied with a smile and don’t mention  his dimples…….so adorable.

 

Then I saw a pathway full of roses.WOW.Don’t tell me—HEECHUL DID ALL OF THOSE?!NO WAY!! THAT GUY IS SUPER LAZY plus, he doesn’t want his time to be wasted. we followed the oath and there, it led us to a very cute table for two. Now, how sweet is that?! But being romantic does not run on Heechul’s blood. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Siwon,”what’s all of these?” Music played.[gulp] and I saw Heechul serenading me, singing the song…THE SONG OF MY LIFE.

 

[Flashback:1 year ago]

 

                      I was in my room that time with my headphones on listening to my iPod. I was sitting in front of my computer. Suddenly, there’s a knock on my room door.

 

“Who’s that?”, I asked. Although I think it’s my dad because we’re the only persons in this house.

 

“The most handsome guy you’ve ever seen” I suddenly giggled and said, “Come In.”

 

I already knew it was him and he was right. He is the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen and there’s a hundred million more words to describe him.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

“Listening to my iPod.Why did you visit me?”, I replied, not looking at him. He went behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I put my head up high to look at him.

“I’m not visiting you.Im here to visit Heejeul!”,then he smirked.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Of course! Why would I visit you?” He sat on my bed.

 

“Because I’m just your girlfriend?” He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, “I did not say that I forgot that you’re my girlfriend” He likes pissing me off A LOT. And that’s so irritating.

 

“Heejeul’s on her bed.”

 

“Can I get her?” I stood up and walked towards Heejeul’s bed.’HEEJEUL!!DADDY’S HERE!!!!”