An Infinite Night

He'll Always be my Protector

 

 

           I was frozen after reading that message.I never knew he’ll be able to do that just for me. Even if he dislikes it. He’s so faithful and even if he doesn’t show that to me, I can easily tell and feel. We may have some fights but it’s one of the reasons while we’re still strong.

 

           And right at this moment, he’s singing the song of my life in front of me. I don’t know how to react. Will I faint or will I hug him? My arteries and veins are gonna explode. My heart is beating like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I can leave you two here now.” Oh,I almost forgot.Siwon was still there. I have to thank him. A LOT.

 

“Thanks for the help,Siwon.”,Heechul said, smiling at Siwon.

 

“Anytime,Bro.Gotta go. Seize the moment.’ He slowly made his way out.

 

“THANKS SHIWONIE!” I shouted out loud.

 

“So, do you like it? Of course you must like it! I’ve been working on it since 3 o’clock, and then you’ll only say it’s ugly? It’ll make my hardwork vanish!” He just answered his own question.

 

“Ah..It’s okay.”

 

“OKAY?! Tell me it’s Perfect! It’s Beautiful!” Now, what is he trying to show me? He’s asking me but he’s telling me what to answer?!PABO.

 

“Okay, it’s beautiful. Happy?” he stared at me and said, “You didn’t mean it.”

 

“It’s beautiful, I’m touched, I never knew you’ll be able to pull this kinda thing off, it’s so romantic, I Love You…I mean this.” He went to the table and offered my seat. He gave his gift and we’ve been talking there like time is not running. It’s like we have our own world whenever we’re together. and we just don’t care about our surroundings. I told him that Heejeul’s asleep, so I can’t bring her with me.

 

“I wish this won’t come to an end”, I told him.

 

“Our relationship? It won’t end.!”, he said defensively and then smiled.

 

“…..and this night..”,I said then looked at the night sky. He looked at me then he giggled. He stood up and leaned in to me. I looked at him then he kissed my forehead.

I looked at my watch and it’s almost 11 pm even though I still want to be with him tonight, I must accept the fact that happy moments don’t last.

 

“I must go home now. My dad’s waiting for me.”, I told him and stood up.

 

“Will I bring you home?” Now, what kind of question is that? Of course he must! So I stared at him and said with a blank expression, “What do you think?” He chuckled and stood up. He brought me to his car and drove me home. When we were already outside our house, he was about to give me a goodnight kiss when we heard someone cleared throat—and it was my dad. Nice timing.

 

“Ahmm…Good evening abbeonim..”He greeted my dad then smiled.

 

“Hehe…I guess I have to go in now. Bye.”

 

“Goodnight.”, he told me.

 

“Just continue your kiss tomorrow.Hehe,just kidding.”, my dad told him and he was kidding. What he doesn’t know is that we will really continue that kiss tomorrow and it would be much longer.Harharhar.

 

“Goodnight again, father-in-law” He said for the last time before entering his car.

 

I rushed to my room and changed into pajamas. I noticed my baby cat and kissed her goodnight.

 

“Yah,Heejeul.Me and your dad celebrated our 2nd Anniversary today…without you.Mian.Goodnight BB.” I kissed her again because she’s just too adorable then I went to bed.

 

=================

                I woke up because of the ringing of my cellphone.I saw a text message and it was from my bestfriend,Sooyoung.