Looking back on a Thanksgiving Holiday With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

  • "BAOZI! ... XIUMIN! ... KIM MINSEOK!" Lu Han yelled from across the living, his voice gradually getting louder as he headed for Xiumin; who took it upon himself to stuff his face with... well with stuffing.

    Lu han grabbed the chubby boys cheeks with his fingers, making Xiumin's lips perk out from the tight squeeze.

    "Whaai?" Xiumin said, only it was slurred.

    Lu han gave a short giggle followed by a light snort. "Baozi, you look like a bun bun." Lu han plainly added as he finally let go, leaving light red marks where his fingers were planted in the boys face. 

    Xiumin left the kitchen in a rush, passing Kris along the way Kris mumbling something to the chubby boy, his respond was a short nope.

    "Lu Han! H-have you seen Ace?!" Kris eagerly asked the princess. Lu han shook his head no, but Kris was long gone, as he paced from the kitchen and down the stretched hallway. When he spotted Chen and Lay he didn't hesitate to blurt out his previous question to Lu han.

    They both said no, although they were half ignoring Kris, and just mention of "Ace" sent chills down their spins. Not the good chills either. Like the type you get when you need to get the hell outta there.

    Kris continued his search, that's when he spotted Tao's silk black hair.

    "Tao?" he asked nervously.

    Tao's eyebrows rose when he turned to meet with Kris,"y... y-yes?" The maknae responded as he twirled his thumbs.

    "Ace, have you seen Ace!?" Kris asked, his face flooded pale.

    Tao cocked his head as he turned to face the window. Kris who was oblivious to the situations just started to panic as he believed Tao wouldn't know either.

    "I mean he was sleeping with me last night! He was there this morning a-and then I went to the washroom, and when I came back, he. was. gone." Kris stammered to Tao, seemly like the leader would start to break out in noises of whale sobbing. 

    Tao gave a short chuckle as his fierce face stood up to Kris's stare. Tao's index finger lifted, pointing directly at the window which was slightly open, letting in a silence breeze.

    Kris's eyes flickered, following Tao's trace and when Kris looked out the window his face became a vibrant shade of white.

    "A-Ace!?" The leader called out dashing out of the room and out of the doom.

    ----------------------
    Author-nim notes:

    Nana, again; aigoo~ we are on chapter 9, are you happy, this is what I do with my time? ; A;
    Well we all like jealous Tao^^ & I had to add that little Xiuhan part, my favorite OTP o:
    Guy's I have ton of more idea's ;) but I would love to here your suggestion message me ^^ - http://baozi-kun.tumblr.com/ask