Beach Time With My Little Alpaca ( pt:1 )

My Little Alpaca

 

  • Today was luckily going to be an easy day for the members, all that was scheduled for today was the new tv show exo-m was going to be introduced on. The show was just featuring celebrity idols day around the harbor, called: Harbor Idol. Exo-m was going to me playing around the ocean, and since the show it self was only going to air for thirty minutes. The members still got to fill the whole entire day playing at beach. The members need it, after all; training was usually hours and hours everyday... today could count like a: day off. 

    Tao was already 'sulking' by the time he got to the recording area. Kris who was basically ignoring the other members as he started to baby talk to the his alpaca, who obviously wasn't responding. Like what did Kris think, the alpaca was just going to come alive saying stuff like: "daddy, daddy, daddy, you're so tall." Don't make me laugh, alpacas don't talk. Though Tao wouldn't ask him these question, he probably receive the most ridiculous response.

    Kris immaturely wiped his way to the changing room to get ready for shooting, yes his alpaca was tucked nicely under his arm. He came back out, with his black swim trunks and a plain striped shirt. Nothing fancy since he was only going swimming. Although he wore his black shades that matched up to Ace's shades he was wearing as well.

    "Gege, you're finally back." Tao said with a smile, still glaring at Ace.

    Kris nodded,"Sorry I was trying to hurry, but Ace refused to place his shades on at first."

    Chen was about to speak, he opened his mouth. Yet quickly closed it, knowing he shouldn't ask Kris "why?" since Chen was now use to his abnormal behaviors.

    Chen was more odd as how calm the staff was, they where actually petting the damn thing as Kris show'd Ace off to them. 

    After the quick change, and the staff was finished setting up, the members introduced themselves. Every member did, including Ace... Tao scoff when he heard Ace's introduction, though he hide it under his breath so that Kris was unaware of his action.

    The director starting shooting the real footage, only after explaining to the member what they need to do. Which was simply to act normal, pay in the ocean... be yourself. 

    Kris ignored the other members plea to have him join them build sand castles. Instead, Kris's mindset was focused towards managing his "child".

    He rushed into the lukewarm ocean water. "Ace, time to teach you how to SWIM!" Kris yelled throughout the beach while sprinting out further; holding his alpaca straight in the air as he leaped on each step. Water gusted at him from all direction, making his dry shirt now soaking with salty oceanic liquid.

    The camera was directly towards him as Kris began interacting more to Ace.

    "Ace I'm gonna teach how to swim... so listen closely" Kris explained in a gentle voice to the stuffed toy.

    The alpaca did not respond, but Kris nodded anyways lowering the alpaca into the water. Kris than explained the ropes of swimming, not completely sure if the alpaca could understand Kris, but the leader has to dream.

    Kris continued with his alpaca, a smile adjusting more to his features,"I'm going to let go, if you get scared, I am right here, okay?" Kris's eyebrows went up as he let go of Ace.

    Instantly when Ace was released his cotton body filled with gulps of water that slowly pulled him deeper into the water. Kris gave out a small yelp gripping the creature and pulling him out of the water. Kris clutched him close as droplets of water rushed form the alpaca's fur.

    "My baby!" Kris cried as the camera man stated in the most creepiest of tones,"yes... yes... good... this clip will prove the aplacaris ship is sailing smoothly."