Kris grandma style & Sailor Sehun

My Little Alpaca

Kris had come back from Canada the following week, short greetings between members, besides Lay, who bowed several times; similar to the times he bowed to the fans. Had Kris been away too long? Kris was close with Lay, or perhaps Lay was just being his polite self. Kris took it as a compliment instead, hesitating before taking the bow.

 
Kris continued to greet each member individually; when it seemed to be Taos turn, Kris' eyes fixed to his bedroom door. Tao took noticed, his hand pulled forward, but missed his target. Kris was already gone, his hand waved in a circle motion like he was directing traffic. Tao cursed under his breath.
 
Kris faced his door, he instantly became acquainted with the fixers of aromas. His own smell; it almost overwhelmed him, but it was comforting in a way.
 
He quickly jiggled the knob, the door flung open, harder than needed. The door swung to the wall, the knob piercing the paint. You could tell Kris had done this several times by the small indent forever sculpted into the wall.
 
Kris ignored all means, approaching the crib, he peeked over the side to witness his stuff merchandise. The alpaca stood silent, still in the same spot he had left him.
 
"Missed me?" Kris whispered.
 
He wrapped his arms around the stuffed toy, bring it up to his chest, as if it was a newborn child.
 
After a moment between stuffed alpaca and man, Tao lingered from the door frame into Kris' room.
 
A smug look as he spoke,"Lay told me to tell you... we're all going to the airport, pick your cloths! Or... something, I don't care!" 
 
"I know!" Kris stammered out, setting his stuffed toy down to scrabble into his closet.
 
Tao rolled his panda like eyes, than left.
 
"Ace what do you think I should wear? I'll hold something up, and you tell me no if you don't like it, ok? OK!" Kris obviously answered to himself, perhaps he believed he could hear Ace talk. Or maybe he was tall enough that he could pick up radio sound waves, and was mistaking them for Aces' speech. I joke.
 
Kris stretched out a buttoned up shirt, simple patterns of skulls lined up and down the polyester type fabric. He held it up as to visualize it to the animal. With no response back...
 
"Taking that as a yes?" Kris nodded and threw it onto his bed. 
 
He swiftly grabbed the next thing he saw. A pair of Harlem pants that cut short at the ankles. A small checker like pattern covered the wear. He held it up.
 
"Uh... you sure?" He asked, no response again. He shrugged.
 
At the end, as Kris tried on his selected clothing. What he saw was either a professional mobster, or a grandma had just yakked her taste of style on him. 
 
Sehun who was in the next room over shot up, Kai glanced over at his sudden burst in movement.
 
"Sehun?"
 
"I feel a sense of the fashion police."
 
"You feel... a what?"
 
"Watch out!" His legged kicked up almost catching Kais' nose in the process. Even so his legged continued its motion, his hands leading with it; ending up in a stance based off of 'sailor moon'.
 
"Sailor Sehun is on he case!"
 
Kai blinked shortly, baffled.
 
"Prepared for trouble, and make it doub-
 
Kai forced his hand to Sehuns' perked lips.
 
"Those are two different shows..."
 
"Don't judge me. Let me be free!"
 
"Have you been in Chanyeols crack."
 
"Uhh... no?"
 
"I think I'm going to tell on you."
 
"No!" Sehun screamed, running down the hall.
 
"Sailor Sehun is blasting off again!"
 
Author Nim: I'm soooooooooooooo~ sorry for the wait, I've seriously been busy;; don't hate me ;-;