Eating With My Little Alpaca

My Little Alpaca

 

  • Later that night the members and Kris where all having a peaceful meal together. Their schedule was done so they figured it be best to all settle down. Except there was one extra person inside the room... no stuff animal.

    The members all long down to see Kris's alpaca stuck between his crossed legs.

    "You bring you're alpaca to eat with you too?" Yixing asked as a crinkle to his brow rose.

    Kris chuckled,"Of course I am his daddy." Kris gave a small smile, and continued to eat.

    The members joked around for a while, until Xiumin brought up something,"You should feed it." At the time he was joking, but Kris sprung up and met Xiumin eyes. 

    "You think? I should feed Aplacaris?" Kris almost yelled.

    "Alpacaris?" Luhan and Chen stated in sync together.

    "That is my Alpaca name, its my stage name, and an alpaca put together, cute, right?" He chuckled and processed to the little guys head. 

    Tao gave a glare towards the alpaca, while Yixing reached his hand to touch it. Though he nearly fell from Kris pulling it back. 

    "Alpacaris doesn't like to be touched." Kris said narrowing his eyes at Lay. Remember he only let Yixing pet him once, and after that, no.

    Kris tired to ignore the silly comments from s. He instead picked up a spoon. He wouldn't dare use a fork, that might hurt his poor alpaca after all.

    He took a spoon full of rice, raised the small sliver spoon and gentle touched the spoon in contact to the alpaca's small mouth. 

    "You eat so well Alpacaris" Kris smiled with glee, almost child-like.

    The members still gave him odd looks, except Lay who still wanted to pet him, and Tao who seemed oddly jealous.

    He smiled more as he kept feeding the Alpaca, even though the food wasn't eaten and dropped to the floor.

    Tao narrowed his eyes more and finally spoke,"I think that's enough with the alpaca..."

    Kris tilted his head and gave a short deep sigh,"your right, he is probably tired." Kris quickly got up, leaving the rice that swiftly fell to the floor.

    He snuggled up with the alpaca and scurried off into his bedroom; he pulled the blanket back, and gentle laid the alpaca down, and then covered him back up. 

    "So cute when sleeping, maybe I should sing to him?" Kris asked himself as he rested on his keen's in front of his bed, after tucking in Aplacaris. 

    He took a long breath and than began to softly sing what is love to stuff animal, at the same time his white fluffy cotton cheeks.

    After the song, he figured that Alpacaris was asleep. Before stepping away he gave a sweet peck to his forehead and walked away. He gave one lass look at his child, and then turned the light off going back to meal.